200th day

Love Line

*Jay Park - Bestie


The couple met 2 days after the dreamy yacht date. ______ dished out almost every detail of the romantic night to her group mates and they couldn’t be any happier for her. They kept gushing and giggling and also felt envious of the fairytale-like love story of _______.

 

“Excuse me miss, is that book that you’re reading the story of your life?” a guy’s voice interrupted ______’s thoughts.

She hasn’t been reading the book that she was holding. She was only staring at the paper filled with black letters as she day-dreamed about hey boyfriend.

_______ smiled as she looked up from the book. “Nah, my love story is better.” She answered slamming her book close and putting it down.

Donghae laughed and sat beside _______ on the couch.

“Sorry I was late. Our manager hyungnim had a bad stomach and he stayed for like an hour in the bathroom just right before we were about to leave.” Donghae told ______.

“Yah oppa! You shouldn’t go into details about that. Now I feel bad for your manager.” ______ slightly scolded Donghae before looking at Donghae’s manager who was behind some of the staff “Manager-shi, are you okay?” _______ asked curiously. The cameras were then pointed to him making him embarrassed and Donghae laugh.

Donghae’s manager tried to hide his embarrassment as he put his head down and nodded hastily.

 

Donghae then reached out to the mailbox that was near the table and got their mission envelope.

“Ready to read what we have for today?” Donghae asked ______, and she answered with a soft “Yes.”

 

‘Celebrate your 200th day with a new guest - member of the family.’

 

“Omo, 200th day?! It’s been that long already?” _______ voiced out her shock. She knew they were near their 200th day but she didn’t know it would be this soon.

“I know. I can’t believe you forgot.” Donghae shook his head, playfully showing a disappointed look.

“Did you know?” ______ asked Donghae unbelievably.

“Of course.”

“Really? Then where’s my gift?” _______ asked him teasingly.

Donghae’s eyes widened a bit as he didn’t expect her to catch him this quickly.

 

Remembering the ‘new guest member’ in the mission envelope, the two thought of who would show up. Now they did not need to worry about Rain because he’s been under the police’s care.

“Do you think my brothers-in-law will show up today?” ______ started to guess.

“I hope not. They’ll just act crazy and mess our house up.” Donghae objected to the idea.

 

Suddenly music came out from the speakers. The couple got startled upon hearing the ‘three bears’ song

 

‘Gom semari ka

Han jibe itso

Appa gom, umma gom, aegi gom.

Appa gom eun tuntun ae

Umma gom eun nalshin ae

Aegi gom eun nalmugiyowuh

U suk, u suk, jal handa.’

 

 

“Why would they play this song all of a sudden?” Donghae asked as he was curious why a kid’s song was played.

“Oppa what’s the title of this song again?” ______ asked Donghae.

“Gom semari ka” Donghae answered.

“No. uhm…in English? I forgot” ______ tried to remember.

“Tree Pears.” Donghae said confidently, although he mispronounced the words.

“Ahh…Three Bears oppa.” _____ tried to correct him but Donghae seemed to be dumbfounded as he didn’t think he said anything wrong.

“Oh oppa, I forgot to tell you before. Heechul oppa tweeted me saying that I should teach you more about the English language.” ______ told Donghae.

“Why?” Donghae asked in English. There he goes again, letting all his English out as soon as someone mentions his slightly below average English skills.

 

*DING DONG*

 

Donghae walked up to the door and opened it. He was surprised to see a little kid holding up a card.

“Omo, aren’t you the kid that Shinee had on Hello Baby?” Donghae asked the kid as he stooped down to his eye level.

Yoogeun smiled widely and nodded his head happily.

“Omo…so cute!!” ______ squealed as she went behind Donghae.

“Are you our special guest for today?” Donghae asked him Yoogeun.

“De..li..ver.” Yoogeun said with some difficulty in speech.

“Deliver?” ______ repeated.

The kid then handed over a big pink envelope to the couple before running away in the hallway.

“aww…he’s so cute. I wanted him to stay.” _______ said as Donghae closed the door behind them.

 

The two walked back to the couch and opened the big envelope curiously.

_______ then took the paper out from the envelope.

 

“Basic guide to handling a baby. Knowing what a babies cry and shift in movement means.” ______ read a loud. After realizing what they just read, the two exchanged shocked glances.

“Baby?!” They expressed a loud together.

The two sat quietly, trying to remember when was the last time they held a baby in their arms.

“I don’t think we’ll drop him or her.” Dongahe suddenly said, making ______ hit him slightly.

“Of course we won’t…we can’t.” ______ replied a bit nervously.

“The kid that will be coming is 1 year old, the kid knows how to walk already so you don’t have to carry him or her all the time.” The PD told the couple to try to make them relax. They still didn’t want to tell the couple of what the kid’s gender is.

 

______ started cleaning up the place in preparation for their special guest, while Donghae checked the rooms and tables. He was checking on whether there would be dangerous objects or corners that could harm the kid.

 

-          After 30 minutes –

 

*DING DONG*

 

The two heard the doorbell ring again.

They took deep breaths as they made their way to the door, opening it slowly.

There they saw a woman holding a baby.

The woman introduced herself and told Dongahe and _______ about her baby.

The mother of the kid left after giving the couple some instructions and tips on how to take care of her little girl.

 

As soon as they were left alone, the little girl started walking and exploring around the place.

Although her hands kept swatting away everything that she had on sight, meaning she’s already put a lot of things on the floor.

“Mi-young“ ______ called out to the little girl as she picked her up.

_______ was now carrying Mi-young and the little girl smiled brightly.

“Aigoo, you like being carried don’t you?” ______ said as she slightly swayed the girl in her arms.

Donghae then came near ______ and looked at the cute kid.

“She’s such a pretty kid.” He complimented as he gently pinched the chubby cheeks of the girl.

After a couple of minutes the couple started to play with the very energetic Mi-young.

 

______ left Mi-young under Donghae’s care as she read the baby book guide that the mom gave them. She was checking what she needed to cook for Mi-young, as it was about her feeding time already. _______ decided to make one of the simpler food suggestions on the book, mashed bananas. It was also good since they had a lot of bananas at the apartment.

_______ went to the kitchen and started peel and cut a ripe banana into small dices. She then got a small bowl and mashed the banana with a fork. Finally she mixed the mashed banana with ¼ cup of milk.

 

Donghae who was in the other room, unconsciously started talking to Mi-young with his satoori / Mokpo accent.

“Ayyy, this kid is so playful and messy. Now I know how my mom and dad felt when I was a kid. You have to grow up beautifully Mi-young. If you decide to go into the entertainment industry, Donghae appa will help you out.” He told her as he admired her cuteness and innocent face.

 

______ walked to the living room and kneeled down on the mat that was set up.

“It’s time to eat.” _______ said as she showed Donghae and the girl the food.

Donghae looked at the food like he wanted to eat it.

“Oppa this is for Mi-young not for you.” _______ told him as she laughed at his pouty reaction.

_______ kept praising Mi-young as she ate her food with no problem.

Feeding the little girl was a breeze because mashed bananas are one of her favorites.

“What’s next after this?” Donghae asked _______.

“hmm…hold on.” _______ replied as she tried to look at the baby guide.

“It says here that we have to make her burp first then she can go take a nap.” _______ answered as soon as she finished reading.

“Okay, how do we make her burp?” Donghae asked as he was clueless.

“You have to carry her and rub or pat her back until she burps.” _______ said.

With no questions asked, Donghae got Mi-young in his arms and made her rest gently on his chest. His body swayed as he gently patted her back.

 

________ then cleaned up a bit before making Donghae jajangmyun.

She knew that he must have been hungry by the way he looked at Mi-young’s food earlier. Good thing they had the instant jajangmyun so she wouldn’t have to spend a long time cooking, and Donghae wouldn’t have to wait so long.

She sliced some kimchi and placed it on a small platter.

After she transferred the cooked jajangmyun to a bowl, _______ walked back to where Donghae and Mi-young was.

Donghae got surprised when he suddenly saw a pair of chopsticks that had noodles wrapped around it in front of his mouth.

“You should eat first.” _______ told Donghae before putting the food closer to his mouth.

Then like a baby, Donghae opened his mouth and started chewing the food.

He smiled knowing that _______ was feeding him. ______ felt bad because she knows that Dongahae’s arms must be killing him already.

_______ then went behind Donghae’s back to check on Mi-young. She saw that their baby for the day already fell asleep.

_______ placed the bowl of Jajangmyun down first and guided Donghae to hand over Mi-Young.

“She has fallen asleep already. I’ll just take her to the bedroom. You can continue eating.” _______ said as she got Mi-young from Donghae.

 

Donghae helped ______ by opening the door to the bedroom for her. She entered their bedroom with ease and gently placed Mi-Young down on the center of the bed.

She then surrounded Mi-Young with most of their pillows, keeping her safe and secure in the middle.

Fortunately Mi-Young did not wake up and ______ was just staring with the little girl in awe.

She took the small thin blanket and placed it on the lower part of Mi-young’s body to keep her warm.

Donghae leaned to the side of the door, admiring the sight in front of him. _______ looked so comfortable at being a motherl.

“I think you’d make a great Mrs. Lee Donghae.” he unconsciously thought aloud, making ______ hear what he just said.

_______ smiled and looked back over her shoulder. Donghae slightly blushed and felt embarrassed that he couldn’t contain his thought in his mind.


Sorry if I didn't expand a lot on this episode. My mind kinda went blank towards the end.

My school resumes this week :| Second semester starts now. Hoping I won't be too busy.

Just incase you haven't visited to my one-shot(s) stories - page. Here's the link: Endangered Pleasures

(Changed the title from One Time Big Time)

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

~COMMENT REPLIES~ Love you guys xoxo <3

ikawaiirock: Thank you :) Hope you like this update ^_^
alj1225: Glad you loved it. Me too! One replica of Donghae please. hahaha
sujuholic_15: yay! Happy to hear that ^_^
jungcorina: aww...thank you very much. I appreciate it ^_^ inspired to write better.
JjongIsMyBias: Yeah tooo sweet. haha Yup! Loved Full House! ^_^
shinyiuhan: aww..yay! ^_^ Glad you love my story. I'd like to hold his too. lol
specialXangelX0410: I know right. Where are the dreamy guys? me too! I love rewatching that + EHB. hihi :)
YoruxRuki: hihi...glad I made you laugh. Here's your update ^__^
hopelessromantic: yay! I'm happy you love it ^_^
haexuan: yay! Thanks ^_^ Hope you like this update.
myfishyx: yay! ^_^ Glad you loved it :) It's okay, we can all imagine touching Donghae. LOL me too! sweet guys are love <3 why say sorry? I love long/ your comments ;)
nimsaengho: me too! This is making me imagine more and more. haha aww...Heechul's your bias? ^_^
ilovefishy : yay! glad you found it sweet ^_^ Hope you like this update.
ColaSmackles: hihi it's okay ^_^ hmm...I don't think I'll be putting an R scene. make out scenes at the most, maybe :)
kyumee68: Thank you! Glad you love it ^_^
imaginedreamlove: LOL! ^_^ Good thing you were able to re-imagine things and replaced Heechul. haha yay! hope it was worth the wait.
maziah91: me too! ^_^ haha yeah. I do that too. I try to resist smiling or laughing while I watch Korean stuff when I'm with the same room with my parents.
kprincess1995: Just to put a bit of a funny side to the chapter. hihi Hope you like this update^_^
gabie_16: awww...glad I made you feel that way ^_^
akuaku: Junho's is very relevant!  haha ^_^
5forever1: yay! Thank you! Here's your update ^_^