This must be feeling of love

Love Line

*To fit the mood of the chapter please play: Taeyang - Just A Feeling


-3 days after the incident-

 

Donghae asked ________ out in hope that they could have a relaxing day after everything that just happened.

To say that ______ and Donghae were much happier and in love would be an understatement.

They got their freedom to love…that’s what it seemed like.

_______ felt like the strings that were holding her back and controlling here were cut off from her arms and legs and in the arms of a Lee Donghae she comfortably fell…in love.

 

“Have your activities been affected by the recent turn of events?” Donghae asked ______ curiously and anxiously.

“Hmmm…as a group not yet. We’re still in the process of picking out and recording new songs for the new album. However for Gahee unnie, her solo activities got delayed. She says she doesn’t mind but I know how hard she’s been working on this and I feel bad and guilty.” ______ said apologetically.

“You don’t have to feel sorry _______. You didn’t do anything wrong. You just freed yourselves. This will be better in the long run. You just have to wait and see.” Donghae tried to reassure and remind her.

“I know oppa. Thanks for always being there and comforting me.”

“Of course. That’s what boyfriends do for their girlfriends.”

_______ smiled back at him but before she could reply, Donghae suddenly said “I love you ______.” taking a glance on ______ before looking back on the road

______ just stared at Donghae silently, as if she was studying him.

”Why do you still get surprised every time I say that I love you? It’s like you don’t believe me or like you just heard it for the first time.” He asked with his eyes still focused on the road

“No it’s not that, it’s just that…I really love hearing it. ‘I love you’, never thought that I’d get the day or even deserve hearing those beautiful words coming from such a great guy. I think me saying ‘I love you’ to you oppa is an understatement. There are no words for me to describe how much I love you oppa. How I’ve fallen deeply deeply in love with you.” _______ told Donghae seriously.

Donghae squeezed her hand and swerved the car to the right-most lane. He pulled up at an emergency bay of the road and put the hazard lights on.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” _______ asked surprised

“You don’t expect me to let you get away with what you just told me, did you?” Donghae told her teasingly

“I don’t think I’ve ever felt anything like this before. This love can really make people go on a roller coaster ride of their lives. I know it sounds cheesy oppa but I’m just really really happy and in love with you.” 

“You’re my angel _______. Now no one and nothing will come between us. I promise you, I’d do anything to protect you and make you happy.” Donghae told ________ seriously as he planted a kiss on _______’s hand. With the same hand ______ caressed Donghae’s cheek and pulled him closer to her as she leaned in as well, both of them meeting halfway for a kiss.

 

After a couple of minutes the two reached their destination. Donghae parked his car on the side of the road, near the dock.

“So what’s the surprise?” ______ asked Donghae curiously while she unbuckled her seatbelt.

“We’re just a short walk away before you find out.” Donghae replied before going out of the door.

He then rushed to the passenger side and opened _______’s door for her.

______ took Donghae’s hand as she stepped out of the car before taking a deep breath.

“hmm…smells like, water?” ______ voiced out unsurely.

Donghae didn’t reply and just lead _______ to the dock.

“The weather is so nice.” _______ suddenly commented as they reached the end of dock.

“Lee Donghae-shi?” a guy coming out from a yacht called out to them making them look to the side.

“Yes, that’s me.” Donghae replied.

“Great. We’ve been expecting you. We have prepared everything that you requested for, so if you can just step into this side and make your way into the yacht please.”
______ looked at Donghae strangely, half-shocked and half-confused.

Donghae just laughed at _______’s facial expression and pulled her hand and started walking towards the small yacht.

“Oppa, what are we doing here?” ______ asked as soon as she stepped into the yacht, looking at its interior design, admiring its beauty.

“This is where we will be spending the night.” Donghae told ________, making his girlfriend widen her eyes and drop her jaw.

“Why are you like that?” Donghae laughed at her again. He gently put his hand under her chin and closed for her.

______ slightly shook her head.

“No it’s just that…I didn’t expect this. Did you rent the yacht?” _______ asked, in which Donghae replied with a nod.

“I always liked the idea of hearing the waves wake me up. Although we can’t have that here since we are on a river.” Donghae said.

“Sir, we’ll be starting the river cruise now. I think it would be best to step out in the open area of the yacht so you’ll be able to enjoy the beautiful night scenery. We will serve you your dinner shortly.” The guy told Donghae and _______.

Donghae then thanked the guy and lead _______ to the front of the yacht where the cool breeze and the city’s nightscape welcomed them.

 


Sorry if it’s a short chapter but there will be another update very soon, it’ll be the continuation of their date.

Hey guys!! ^_^ I just got back late last night and slept at 3am after catching up with my parents.

I had a great time in Singapore. Will be doing a blog entry soon. Will edit a bunch of photos as well. Heard JYJ – Ayy Girl on the radio which made me smile. Hearing KPOP songs in the Korean shops there made me want to dance and sing a loud. LOL had to resist the urge. Listened to Kpop on the plane as well.

Updates will resume normally now.

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~Thank you for patiently waiting. I have missed you all <3 xoxo

kkeeyy:  Here's the next chapter :) Hope you like it.
fishymah:  sorry for the wait. Here's your update ;) Hope you like it
kprincess1995: aww...glad you love it :) Uhm... there are 8-10 chapters left O_o
nimsaengho: Yay! I'm happy you loved that update :) Thank you!
specialXangelX0410: Thank you! Glad you liked the chapter ^_^ Thank you! I'm back and alive.hihi
kittenever: Yeah he did! *evil laugh* I did have fun but i missed you guys.
JjongIsMyBias: Ooohh that can be right. Just like in the nursery rhyme "rain rain go away COME BACK ANOTHER DAY" ooohhh maybe maybe not. hihi
5forever1: yay! Glad you loved it! ^_^ hope you like this update.
redshuz: Yup :( she had to be the sacrifice.
hopelessromantic: ooohhh we just have to wait and see ;) hope you like this update.
alj1225: True evilness exposed!! Thank you ^_^ I did have a fun and safe trip
cupidzangel: Thanks. Glad you liked it :)
YoruxRuki: Evil Rain is gone. Sorry for the long wait. Hope you like this update :)
gabie_16: me too, just a couple of his songs. haha but yes I kinda can imagine him being like this. lol
naykka22: haha I'll try to see into that :)