Teenage Dream - Bittersweet

Love Line

*You can play: Super Junior - Angel


It’s been a week since Dambi’s death and ______ has been experiencing restless nights ever since.

She still wasn’t over the fact that a close friend of hers committed suicide. There were still a lot questions unanswered for her. She felt like the managers and president of the company should be held responsible for Dambi’s death because of all the pressure they gave her, but of course ______ held all of her opinions and thoughts in.

She felt guilty for not knowing and that she wasn’t able to help her friend. To make things worse, _______ thought she misplaced and lost the letter Dambi gave her since she couldn’t find it anywhere. It made her more anxious. ‘What if a reporter has it?’ This was one of _______’s biggest fears.

 

Donghae hasn’t told _______ that he has her letter. He kept it secured in one of his locked cabinets. He’s been too busy for the past few days that he didn’t have the time to read and think about the letter.

 

 

Donghae and _______ met at their apartment to film for another episode of We Got Married.

The cameramen had to fix something so when ______ and Donghae arrived they still didn’t start shooting.

“How are you?” Donghae asked _______ as he sat next to her on the couch.

“Uhm…yeah, better I guess.” _______ answered as she put her phone back in her bag.

“I hope so. Don’t make me worry, okay?” Donghae told _______, while she just gave him a nod and a weak smile.

“Okay guys we’re ready. Filming starts in 3…2…1” The director motioned.

 

The mission card was given to ______ and Donghae and the couple read it a loud.

 

Mission: Go out on a normal date. Do what high school – college couples do.

 

“Hmmm…normal date? Like a high school or college couple…” ________ repeated what was written on the mission card and thought of what things they could do.

“What do you think can we do?” Donghae asked _______.

“Well would it be a normal date to watch a movie? That’s the only thing on my mind so far.” _______ told Donghae.

Donghae smiled because he liked _______’s idea. It would be nice to be ‘alone’ with _______.

“Okay so let’s go to the mall and watch a movie first. Then we’ll see what we can do after.” Donghae suggested.

 

The two went to the mall and watched the romantic – comedy movie ‘Letters to Juliet’. Donghae bought themselves Iced Tea and Popcorn before going inside the theater.

After a while, Donghae looked at ________ just to observe her profile. He saw her smiling and he was glad that she looked okay, considering that she was still grieving the loss of a friend. Donghae also noticed that _______ got slightly thinner and it made him worry.

Midway through the movie, Donghae and ______’s hands bumped into each other as they wre both supposed to get some popcorn. The two giggled, it was like they were a teenage couple on their first date. Donghae got ______’s hand and intertwined it with his. If he wouldn’t be ‘allowed’ to date _______ in real life, then he would just have to take advantage of the show. It’s the only way to show ______ how he really feels, without having to risk their personal lives. ________ was surprised but she didn’t take her hand back as well. They are ‘a married couple’ after all.

 

The couple went out and explored around the mall after the movie ended. They were being surrounded and followed by their fans, but they acted cool about it though they felt bad about the loads of bodyguards creating a barrier around them.

They didn’t mind the huge crowd, just as long as they walked together hand in hand.

 

“hmm…so what should we do next?”  _______ asked Donghae as the two continued to walk with their hands still clasped together.

Donghae didn’t answer and just continued to twist his head, trying to look at the different stores when something caught his eye.

“There!” Donghae excitedly pointed at something.

“The photo booths?” _______ asked unsure as she glanced at the place Donghae pointed at.

“Yeah, I was hoping we can get one in the ordinary photo booth and another in the photo sticker   booth. What do you say?” Donghae asked _______, showing her his bashful smile. How can you say no to him, right?

“Sure.” _______ responded with a smile.

The two walked over to the store where the photo booths were located. They went inside the ‘traditional’ photo booth first and sat, ready to take their photos.

The first photo was them smiling, the second was them doing heart signs with their hands, the third photo was them staring at each other, and the last was ______ smiling with her eyes closed while Donghae kissed her on the cheek.

They waited for the photos to be printed out before moving on the sticker photo booth.

They changed their expressions from a winking in the first photo to a y face in the second photo, a bored expression in the third photo, and the last photo was _______ kissing Donghae on the cheek.

They drew and added funny captions on the photos first before printing it. Donghae immediately cut and got the sticker photo of _______ kissing him on the cheek and placed it on the back cover of his cell phone.

“Oppa, that’ll leave a mark on your phone.” _______ said, trying to convince Donghae to take the photo out from his phone since she was embarrassed.

“It’s okay, I want to show the members this photo. It’s a memory I don’t want to forget anyway.” Donghae told _______.  _______ blushed and hid her face since she was a bit shy with what Donghae just said.

 

The two decided to just eat at the comfort of their own home, so they just went grocery shopping before going back to their apartment.

They continued to film for another 2 hours before calling it a day.

 

_______ couldn’t help but feel heart reach out for Donghae, and she hated it. She’s been convincing herself that it would be best if they just maintained a sunbae-hoobae relationship, strictly professional…even though it’s going against her friend’s wishes and her own feelings.

‘Be still, my heart.’ _______ was deep in thought when she heard phone beep and saw that Donghae just sent her a message.

 

From: Lee Donghae

Good night _______. Everything will get better. Just take things one day at a time.

 

______ smiled when she read Donghae’s message and decided to text back.

 

To: Lee Donghae

Thank you oppa. I will try :) Don’t over work and stress yourself as well. P.S Please don’t forget about our talk before. Good night.

 

Donghae got _______’s reply and it was bittersweet, the last line made his heart sink. There she goes again, reiterating that they shouldn’t…that they couldn’t get too emotional and get carried away with their feelings.

Donghae sighed in defeat. For the past few months, the highlight of Donghae’s weeks would be that one day that he would meet up and film with _______. He feels so happy and comfortable around her on set, but yet she dumps a bucket of water to wake him up every time they talk off – cam. He just doesn’t understand her reasons…yet.

“Pabo. I’ve fallen in love with you already. But if that’s what you want…” Donghae talked to his phone, as he looked at their picture on the back.


Happy-sad-happy-sad....this (might) will be the flow for the following chapters :|

Philippine - based readers: Will you be going to Jaebeom / Jay Park's fan meet event on October 3? ;)

I AM!! If you are, then we should say hi to each other :)


I would love to meet my readers.

Tweet / follow me for updates, comments and suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ love you guys<3

ofhumming: aww bby... >.<
kyumee68: I know..I feel bad for him. Thank you very much! :)
kyuhyunloverElf:  >.< *emoticon reply ;)*
fishy_d: They should...maybe they would ;) I do not know yet. hihihi surprise surprise
nadya1989: Yeah, poor Donghae oppa. maybe...maybe not ;)
alj1225: I know :| I got a lot of violent reactions with her decision. haha  the ending is still a mystery ;)
maziah91: Yeah :( too bad. oh well. haha Thank you ;)
specialXangelX0410: Your comments are far from annoying me sweetie ;)
Oneandonly: He'll read the letter in maybe...2 chapters from now? ;)
kittenever: so sad :( Haha the caps are okay ;)
todobobo123: aww...so sad. I know, she has her reasons though. Donghae will read the letter soon ;)