Couple Selection -part 2-

Love Line

Super Junior - U or After School - Diva


The filming resumed soon after and they proceeded with couple selection.

“Okay so now we’ll give you guys boards and you’ll write who you want to be partnered with.” Donghae informed everyone while _______ handed out the boards with their markers.

“If you match with your first choice then you’ll be officially a couple for the day.” _______ explained.

The girls and the guys quietly wrote down on their boards, sneaking glances at the opposite from time to time.

Donghae and _______ whispered to each other their guesses and their bets.

After a few minutes, everyone looked like they were done writing their picks.

“Okay, now who should we start from? The oldest or the youngest?” ______ asked aloud.

“Yah! Age doesn’t matter.” Leeteuk and Gahee both expressed at the same time making them exchange weird glances at each other.

“Oooohhh…I think we already have a couple here.” Donghae teased his hyung and noona.

“How about we pick randomly? Let’s see, hmmm… I pick Uee to go first, since I don’t see her often.” ______ said.

Uee grunted and hesitantly turned her board around with the name of her pick, SIWON.

“Oooh, Uee why did you pick Siwon oppa?” ______ asked

“Uhm…I’ve admired his acting before. He can balance his activities with Super Junior and as well as with his shoots.” Uee explained shyly.

“And now let’s see Siwon’s pick.” Donghae said.

Uee was too shy to look at Siwon, but he proudly showed off his board and with Uee’s name written on it as well.

The crowd went wild.

“Why did you pick Uee-shi?” Donghae asked Siwon

“Believe it or not, I have the same reasons. I think she’s a talented actress and singer.” Siwon answered.

“YEAH! Now we have our first couple!” _______ said happily.

“What should we name their pairing?” Donghae asked

“How about the ‘acting’ couple?” Raina suggested and everyone liked it.

“Okay for the next couple? Hmm…Eunhyuk!” Donghae called out one of the guys that he always gets paired with.

“I chose this person because I think she’s really pretty and like the way she raps and dances.” Eunhyuk explained first.

“So it must be Gahee unnie or Bekha. Although Nana rapped before as well.” ______ guessed.

Eunhyuk then flipped his board and there, Bekha’s name was written.

______ didn’t waste any more time and asked Bekha to flip her card over only to reveal that he pick was Eunhyuk too. They were instantly named the ‘Rapping’ couple

“I think it should be ‘running’ couple. Bekha-shi should be running away from Eunhyukkie.” Heechul joked.

“Since Heechul hyung commented now, maybe he should reveal his pick. Although I already have a guess on who it is.” Eunhyuk teased back

“I think I know also. It’s kinda obvious.” _______ said and sang to “na na, na na, na na, na na na, na na, na na, NU ABO” teasing Heechul

“Aish _______, I thought you were nice.” Heechul mumbled.

“I am oppa.” _____ answered as she flashed him her innocent smile. “Fine let’s see Nana’s first.” ______ said and turned to Nana.

Nana turned her card and there Heehcul’s name was written, a long with the small circle drawing that is associated with Heechul.

Heechul showed a proud smile and nod before showing his own board with Nana’s name on it.

“WOW! So far we’ve been getting perfect couples.” Donghae voiced out

“I know, it’s like we have cupid hit them right on.” _______ expressed happily

 

The couples that have been perfectly formed so far were now sitting on the table on the side. The girls were sitting across their partners but shifted their seats first so that they could continue watching their group mates from a far

“Hmm…who should we have next?” ______ wondered as she looked at both sides.

“Let’s have Leeteuk hyung. I’m sure he’s been itching to speak.” Donghae joked as he called out his hyung.

“I picked this person because I feel like we can exchange different stories and share a mutual feeling.” Leeteuk explained.

“Quick question, is this person older or younger than you?” ______ asked teasingly

“Yah _______. Let’s not reiterate the ages please.” Gahee told _______, making everyone laugh.

“Okay Unnie. So let’s see who Leetek oppa’s pick is.” _______ motioned for Leeteuk to flip his card.

“Wow! Leeteuk oppa chose Gahee unnie.” ______ clapped in happiness.

“Now let’s see if Gahee noona chose Leeteuk hyung or someone else.” Donghae said

Gahee flipped her card and immediately Leeteuk’s infamous high pitch laugh was heard.

“Leaders know other leaders’ feelings. I guess we would really understand each others feelings.” Leeteuk said as soon as he already calmed down.

“Okay so we’re down to 6 people. Hopefully our perfect streak of forming couples will continue.” ______ expressed hopefully.

“I’m worried for Yesung hyung.” Eunhuk shouted from the side.

“Then let’s skip him first. Let’s have our maknae, Kyuhyun please show us the name on your board.” Donghae instructed his dongsaeng

He chose Raina and likewise.

“How about we name them the ‘vocal’ couple?” Gahee suggested and everyone agreed.

“Last 4 people. How about we make this interesting?” ______ said

“What do you have in mind?” Donghae asked curiously

“Instead of flipping the cards, all of them should just point their cards towards their preffered partner.” _______ suggested.

“Okay, let’s do that. At the count of 3 all of you will just raise your cards and extend your arms to point to who you like. Okay..1…2…3”

Their arms almost got tangled up when they pointed out to their preferred partners.

“Yay!! We just had a perfect couple selection.” _______ expressed happily

“Congratulations to our last couples, Sungmin and Jooyeon, and Yesung and Lizzy!” Donghae said as he clapped for them

 

The couples played different games as they got to know more of each other.

They went out and walked around in the crowded area. Body gourds encircled them so no one could distrupt their filming.

“Look at them. It’s like their stuck to each other.” Kyuhyun voiced out his opinion as they observed ______ and Donghae.

“You can’t pull them apart now. Camera or no camera.” Uee agreed.

“There’s something I want to do.” Donghae suddenly told the big group.

“What is it?” Leeteuk asked curiously.

Donghae stepped away from them a bit and had his hands on the sides of his mouth.

“Yeobo! ________-ah saranghae!!” Donghae shouted out of nowhere. He used his hands like a megaphone and tried to scream as loud as he could.

When I have someone I love, I’m going to yell ‘I love you!’ in the middle of Myungdong. - Donghae

_______ was surprised and blushed immediately when she heard Donghae.

Everyone went crazy, the girls giggled and teased ______ while the guys scolded Donghae for being too cheesy.

Donghae looked back at _______ and had his hand on his nape, scratching it slightly out of embarrassment.

_______ smiled at him and shouted as well “Donghae oppa! Saranghae!” forming a heart shape with her hands. Donghae showed a bashful smile in response, making the people around them envy the lovely couple.


 

Thank you to everyone who suggested and voiced out their opinions :)
Hope you like the pairings.

I also have a new project that I already put up:
One Time Big Time.
It's a collection of one-three shots stories, a mix of rated and not rated.
I'll open it for requests / applications in the future. I hope you can check that out as well :)

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ loveloveloveyouguys <3
CrazyPanda105:
Hihi hope you liked it ^_^
nadya1989: Thank you :)  Hope you like the pairings.
JjongIsMyBias: Yup I really based it from some of those shows. Gahee gets a partner as well ;)
redshuz: If Kangin and Hankyung were here they'd be extra noisy and rowdy. hihi
specialXangelX0410: I know right? haha They're really crazy. not a dull moment
jhoyahlovesuju: Yay! Hope you like the pairings ;)
ikawaiirock: You're welcome ;) Hope you like the update and the couples ^_~
gabie_16: We had our retreat in Tagaytay before and it was a bit 'ghostly' as well O_o A trip to remember.
cupidzangel: I know! haha I want to hang out with them too!!
alj1225: Yeah! Haha greedy for the camera. Yesung being sneaky, creepy and all. Hihi Don't worry. not much interaction. LOL Thank you ^_^
nimsaengho: Hope you like their partners ;) Hope you like this update ;)
todobobo123: why? Kids were being noisy and annoying? haha Can I say the same for Leeteuk & Donghae? haha always ours.