Dancing Hearts -Part 2-

Love Line

<3

Brown Eyed Soul's Jung Yup - Nothing Better


‘Bang’ ended after a few seconds and piano could be heard as an intro to the next song.

Donghae offered his hand to _______, too shy to ask her if she wanted to dance.

________ smiled and took Donghae’s hand, walking closer to him until they faced each other…the closest they’ve gotten without any gimmicks and without any help from other people. This was definitely a big progress.

Donghae put ______’s hand on his chest and rested his hands on _______’s waist after. ______ hooked her other arm on Donghae’s shoulder. They started swaying to the music and just looked at each other as if they were talking through their eyes…it was as if their souls and bodies connected at that time. Doing their own thing like they were the only ones in the room, forgetting the cameras and the staff that were filming and watching over them.

_______ could feel Donghae’s heartbeat, she didn’t know if it was fast because they just finished dancing or if it was because of something else. ______ knew that her heart was beating double time as well.

“CUT! We’re changing tapes. 30 minutes break.” The director shouted…ruining the couple’s moment.

The two continued to just sway to the music until the song ended. Donghae’s grip loosened and _______ took her hands down. She showed a weak smile to Donghae before walking away.

Donghae stayed in his position before making up his mind…he was going to chase after her.

 

He saw _______ go out through one of the doors and he followed. The two found themselves alone in the backyard-garden of the building. _______ went out to think about things, not knowing that Donghae followed her.

“_______...” Donghae called her name as he walked closer to her. ______ turned around and was surprised to see that Donghae was behind her.

Rain started pouring just when Donghae was about to speak up. The two looked up at the sky and saw how dark the clouds were. They laughed seeing that they didn’t move from their places letting the light shower of rain slowly drench them.

Donghae started running around like a kid and ______ just stood there laughing.

Donghae then started randomly dancing and _______ followed.

“Oppa we look crazy!” ______ shouted over.

Donghae ran to _______ and got her by the hand as they went under a big tree. The big leaves of the tree were able to give them cover from the rain.

______ leaned back on the tree and was still giggling until she realized that Donghae was just looking at her with a smile. He was studying her face and how happy she looked at that moment.

She got nervous upon realizing how close they were to each other and looked away.

For the second time, Donghae got _____’s hand and placed it over his chest, making her feel his heart beat. It was beating so fast…too fast for her. _______ didn’t know what to do or what to feel...but maybe she was feeling the same thing. No words were need as Donghae caressed ______’s cheek before leaning in for a kiss. ______ closed her eyes as she felt Donghae’s lips touch hers.

He was surprised with his actions and was scared that maybe he did the wrong thing but then he felt ______ kiss back and he couldn’t be any happier. The kiss was sweet but it had to end when both of them needed air. Donghae just stared at _______’s eyes and saw the droplets of rain hit the side of her face. _______ came back to her senses and she slightly pushed Donghae’s chest away. Donghae was puzzled, she was confused as well.

“You can’t fall in love with me.” _______ told Donghae.

“Why??” Donghae asked before they heard their managers calling out their names.

______ sighed and didn’t answer Donghae’s question. She turned around and made her way back to studio. “Ya you’re already wet from the rain, you can’t afford to get sick.” The manager shouted. Donghae lazily walked towards the door. He felt like his heart just dropped, one minute they were kissing and the next was she was tell him not to fall for her.

 

The two just went inside the room to be told by the director that the staff didn’t bring the back up tapes so the filming ended there.

He could see _______ wrapped with a big towel and was just standing with her manager. Donghae and _______ made eye contact before she walked out of the building with her manager.

 


Hope you liked the back to back chapters :)
I AM FREE! haha free from college...for now. I just have to wait for my practical exam and finish something for my 2 other subjects...it isn't hard so I'll be back to updating the story regularly.

I might just put the bungee jumping activity in the future episode/chapter since it came second in the votes and is highly requested as well ;)

Tweet / Follow me for updates, comments, suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Thank you for wishing me luck. That's why I love you guys <3

yoonseojung: Hi! :) Thank you. I know that's why I placed my story here too because Winglin crashes often and I can't wait that long :)
chara_aia:  Thank you :) I will write a chapter for their bungee jumping activity :)
Oneandonly: Yeah hopefully I can get back on watching that now that I'm on my break. I think so too, haha but high school is still pretty hard. Aww...yay! Glad to make you happy.
todobobo123: I would be jealous too! haha Hope you liked the dance chapter. Thanks :)
Izny23: OMGOMG! haha awww...thank you
myfishyx: Thank you. Hope you liked the chapter :)
ILuvSuJu15: Will write about that soon ;)
redshuz: Yeah it would be awkward seeing 9 other guys stare at them while they eat. Lol at Eunhyuk and Heechul.
jhoyahlovesuju: Hope you like this update:)
fishy_d: Hope you liked this one ;)
kyumee68: Yay thank you! :)
alj1225: Exactly! haha I loved them. I loved all the season 1 couples of WGM.
sungmin-: Thank you. Hope you liked this update :)
LeslyeAkira: I will write that soon ;)
kittenever: Yeah, she had some control. haha They know how to dance but like teaching each other the dance of their groups :)
AKTF94: Definitely some skinship!! haha
sallypw: Your choice won! :) Hope you liked it.
naykka22: Thank you dear! :) Yes for skinship! haha
Armanifan14: You will be able to see-read that soon :)
specialXangelX0410: You should! So cute. They were with Alex Chu babysitting and I just fell in love. haha missed you too! I'm back! haha Don't worry they'll be bungee jumping soon :) I haven't seen it yet :( I haven't been in the mall for months so I'll definitely check that out now. Hopefully they're still showing it.
ofhumming: Yes for skinship!! haha