Typhoon: Rain

Love Line

*Narsha - Bbi ri bba bba




*DING DONG*


Suddenly the doorbell rang. ________ and Donghae exchanged glances.

“I’ll set the food on the table while you get the door.” Donghae suggested, obviously wanting to stall time before he had to meet the special guest connected to his wife.

______ knew what Donghae was up to but she just let him, thinking that he must really be nervous.

______ quickly fixed herself and walked towards the door.


______ opened the door with a smile that quickly turned into a frown as soon as she saw who was on the other side of the door.


“I missed you my dear. You didn’t think I left you for good, did you?” Rain greeted ______ with a smirk.

“R-rain sonsaengnim…” ______ almost inaudibly said. She was taken a back by the surprise guest.

“I’m your special guest for today. Aren’t you inviting me in?” Rain jokingly said as he brought out his smile.

‘No! Go away!’ _______ thought to herself as she wanted to slam the door. She almost forgot that the cameras were rolling for We Got Married until Rain reminded her.

______ sighed and faked a smile on her face.

“Yes of course oppa. Come in.” _______ ‘welcomed’ Rain into their apartment.

Donghae was still out sight as he was still in the kitchen preparing the drinks and food.

“Please make yourself comfortable on the couch first.” _______ guided him. ‘Hope that couch drags you to hell’ _______ thought to as she ______ quickly walked towards the kitched to where Donghae is.

She wanted to give him a sign or something to tell him that Rain was there so he wouldn’t be surprised, but she didn’t know how since there cameras were also focused on them.

“Oppa, our special guest is here.” ______ told Donghae, still having the fake smile on her face. She was starting to get fidgety.

“Okay, let’s go.” Donghae said as lifted the tray filled with food.

Donghae almost dropped the tray when he saw Rain in the living room. He was obviously shocked.

Everyone would think that Donghae would be surprised because he is meeting the president of ________’s agency, but no, it was something deeper than that.

Rain smiled to Donghae, the smile that he showed him when they talked in the hospital months before.

Back when Donghae thought that Rain was a respectable man.


Donghae felt _______ grip him on the shoulder, it was like she was bringing him back to reality, signaling him to not do anything reckless.


Donghae calmly placed the tray down on the table in front of Rain and smiled at him.

Donghae bowed at 90 degrees in front of Rain, and still formally introduced himself even though they met each other before.

Rain stood up and slightly bowed to Donghae as well.

“Now let’s not be too formal. I want to be comfortable with you guys and know more about your status now.”  Rain told the couple as they sat across him. He didn’t know that Donghae already knew about his dirty little secret.

Of course everyone had to act civil and nice in front of the cameras.


Rain asked the two a couple of questions about the show and their ‘married’ life, giving them tips and advises from time to time.

“You know I’ve been watching you two on the show and I can honestly say I’m happy with the two of you. I’d really love to have you as a son-in-law Donghae-shi.”

“Ah…thank you very much.” Donghae replied. It took everything in him to stay calm for the sake of their good image.

Remembering _______’s red wrists from Rain’s harsh grip made Donghae furious.

Donghae couldn’t fathom Rain’s presence after knowing his dirty secrets and ulterior motives.

Good thing the cameras were on or else he would’ve hit the guy in the face already.


“So how are the guys from Super Junior treating you ______?” Rain asked ______ like he was concerned.

“They’ve been genuinely nice to me.” _______ answered as she emphasized on the word ‘genuinely’.

“You don’t have to worry about anything. The guys and as well the staff from SME who has met _______ think that she’s lovely and I couldn’t agree more.” Donghae said with a smile as he looked at _______ and she returned the warm smile. Somehow Donghae could always put the silver lining to the nimbus clouds they face.

“Maybe we should have a get together with our entertainment families. You know I would like to know what Mr. Lee Sooman’s thinks about our _______.” Rain suggested. And just like that, he already started with his plans.

“I don’t think that’s really necessary.” _______ answered through gritted teeth, still having that fake smile painted on her face. ‘I can’t believe he’s using the show to get through to us and SM. Have some pride, would you?’ _______ angrily thought, oh how she wished she could just talk back to Rain.

Rain insisted that _______ has to feel welcomed by Lee SooMan and the rest of SM Entertainment, just like how he welcomes and supports Donghae and her. ‘Of course you would. You have your motives you devil!’

Donghae squeezed _______’s hand to keep her calm and reassure her that everything was going to be alright.

Donghae was forced to say yes to Rain. It was recoded on cam so he had to keep his word.

“I would gladly pass your message to Lee Sooman-sonsaengnim. I’m sure he’d love to meet _______.” Donghae replied as he looked at ______.

“I’ll look forward to his reply.” Rain replied and showed a smirk before taking a sip from the tea cup.

Rain left after an hour, saying that he had other appointments to attend to.

“I’m glad we were able to have this chance to know more about each other. Please do send my regards to Mr. Lee Sooman and as well as to your group members. I hope to see you two soon again.” Rain told the couple as they bid goodbye to him.

‘What have we gotten ourselves into?’ _______ asked herself as her worries started to resurface. She looked down at her hand that was intertwined with the guy she loved before looking up at him, only to be met by his eyes and warm smile.

All they can do now is hope for the best but expect for the worst.



Picked Narsha's song cause for me it's a bit haunting..isn't it? The 'Bbi ri bba bba' music video was a bit creepy for me as well. haha

SURVEY:  If After School and Super Junior have to partner up or go out on a date, who would you guys put together?

Comment below your After School-Super Junior pairings please? and Why? Thanks in advance ;) I might use it for a future chapter ;)

You can also tweet me your pairings a.k.a who do you ship? Tweet / follow me for updates, comments-suggestions-request, random-serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ infinte x's and o's (hugs and kisses) for you guys <3

nadya1989:
Now you know it's Rain ^_~
JjongIsMyBias: dun dun dun dun~ It's Rain O_o
specialXangelX0410 : You are so right! It is Rain-ing..LOL
nimsaengho: Yup, you're correct! It's Rain ;)  
maziah91:Yeah it's Rain ;)
AngelHae: hmmm....maybe I'll get Donghae jealous again in a future chapter ;)
doodlemonstar: Of course I remember you ^_~ Yay! You were able to catch on to my title.haha
kyumee68: Yup you're right! ;)
redshuz : Yeah. I can imagine Donghae being nervous and intimidated infront of After School. hihi
alj1225: It's Rain!! O_o Hope you like this update ;)
cupidzangel: Now you know...it's Rain O_o
haexuan: It's her CEO, Rain O_o dun dun dun duun~