Planning

Love Line

- 2 nights after the filming -

Donghae and _______ were talking on the phone, exchanging stories of how their groupmates reacted to the We Got Married shoot, when the two groups filmed together. ______ told her boyfriend how her group mates giggled and blushed when they remembered the sweet and cute stuff that happened during filming. While Donghae told ______ how excited the guys got when they were recalling what happened the days before with the girls.

“They exchanged numbers, right?” _____ asked

“Yeah. They’re even telling me to set them up with the sister-in-laws.”

Suddenly ______ let out a sigh and then cleared .

“What’s wrong?” Donghae asked ______. He already knew her mannerisms, and he knew something was in her head.

“I’ve been thinking about our current situation oppa…” _______ suddenly brought up the issue again.

“And…?” Donghae already knew that tone of her voice, he knew she was going to say something…something that he wouldn’t like.

“Do you think that maybe…maybe we should break up?” she answered, unsure with her own statement.

“Are you joking with me right now? Because that is not funny ______ .” Donghae retorted.

“I think it would be easier for everyone and for the best…” ________ tried to explain herself but was cut off by an angry Donghae.

“For who?! Please ______, don’t use a break up or us not being together as a solution to the problems that we’re encountering. Stop doubting us. Not this again ______. I thought you told me you wouldn’t push me away anymore.”

“What do you want me to do? I was just being realistic oppa, I mean I don’t want Rain to do anything to hurt us…most especially with you, with your loved ones and your career.” ______ answered. She knew deep inside her heart that she didn’t want to break up with Donghae but maybe, just maybe things would go quiet if they do.

“We’ll get through this, together. I promise you that _______. Just please, don’t ever ever come up with that again as a solution. We were so happy just the other day and now you give me such a bad shock. It hurts me to think that you don’t trust me…us…our relationship.”

He told ______ and he could hear her trying to hush down her crying.

“Please don’t cry _______.”

“I’m sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. I just…I don’t know what I’d do if anything happens to you because of me.” _______ apologetically told Donghae. “I don’t want to lose you.” she continued, her voice almost a whisper

“You’re not going to lose me. I won’t let anything happen to you and to me, remember that okay? I’m ready to fight the good fight.” Donghae comforted his girlfriend. He was starting to tear up as well but he knew he needed to be the strong one in their relationship.

“I love you oppa.” ______ answered. Short but powerful.

“I love you so so much ______. Always keep that in mind.”

 

The morning after her talk with Donghae, _______ decided to have a serious talk with the girls.

She didn’t want to do anything irrational or something that she wouldn’t have the girl’s approval.

“You have our consent and our support.” Jung-ah told her dongsaeng

“I know that this will be good for not only ______ and Donghae, but for all of us.” Gahee told the rest of the girls

“I know we’ll only get stronger.” Jooyeon reassured everyone.

“Thank you. I owe you girls so much” ______ gratefully expressed. She knew how much support and strength she could get from Donghae and her friends.

 

Later that day ______ went out of the dorm.

She called Donghae up first before proceeding to go to their company building.

“Are you sure you want to do this _______? You can get hurt.” Donghae worriedly asked his girlfriend over the phone

“This is the only plan I have as of now. I don’t want things to get out of hand. I want to finish this before more people get involved.” _______ answered. Her mind already set with the plan

“I just don’t want you risking yourself.”

“I won’t and even if I do get hurt in the process, it’s okay I’ll take it. Just as long as I know this will end soon.

“Promise me that I’ll still see your smile after, okay?”

“I swear. I’ll see you later, okay?” ________ assured her anxious boyfriend

“Alright. I’ll go to the police station right now and I’ll call you as soon as we’re at the meeting place. We’ll be right behind you.”


 

I know it's short but the next update will come soon. Either tomorrow or the day after.
Is it an interesting chapter? hmm...can you take a guess what  _______ is planning to do?
I just wrote intense chapters for this story ;) I hope you guys look forward to that.

I just want to give you guys an advance notice. This will be the second to the last update for the week...I repeat it's only for this week and NOT for the whole story ;)
I'll be going on a short trip to Singapore with one of my bestest friends on November 2 - 5.
Do I have any Singaporean / Singapore-based readers here? ;)
I'LL STILL UPDATE EITHER TOMORROW OR ON NOVEMBER 1. Don't worry ;)

TWEET TWEET: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~ Hope everyone is doing well. love ya guys <3
specialXangelX0410:
me too! Thanks :) yeah another cute side of  Fishy.hihi
JjongIsMyBias: Yeah! All the love for Team Donghae! ^_^
nimsaengho: Yup, if he's happy then we should all be happy for him ^_^ Glad you liked the update :)
ikawaiirock: aww...yay! Glad you felt that way :)
naykka22: maybe..just maybe I'll feature them in a future chapter of this story. Double - triple date? ;) we should try to accept Jonghyun's choice. If she makes her happy at the end of the day then we should be able to understand him, right? :)
hopelessromantic:Hope you like this update though it's short ;)
alj1225: Love makes or breaks us -_- All against THE Rain
maziah91: me too..melting....^_^ *dreamy sigh* Glad you liked the chapter
gabie_16: I actually love love that line. hihi when I wrote it then re-read it I was like "Aww..good job" haha
todobobo123: It's okay ;) Glad to see you comment again ^_~ Hope everything is going well with your school