Stop acting like you have a choice

Love Line

*Kara - Lupin or Rain - Rainism (english)


________ stayed for 2 more days in the hospital to get her body and health recharged.  The doctors gave her medicines and injected IV fluids to increase her nutrients since the doctors’ detected _______ had iron and B12 deficiency.

 

Donghae was too busy to visit _______ in the hospital again. To be honest, he was still confused with her. He didn’t pressure _______ to give an answer to his last question since she was still in the hospital and it would be inappropriate for him.

 

_______ was discharged from the hospital and her group members took her back to their dorm.

“_______, are you sure you’re okay now?”  Raina asked _______ as they stepped inside their apartment.

“Yeah, I’ve had enough rest already. Sorry if I got our schedules tangled up.” _______ apologized to the girls.

“Aigoo unnie. Don’t worry about that.” Lizzy told ______.

“Yeah just focus on your health first, okay?” Nana assured ________.

“And I’m guessing maybe with your heart as well?” Jooyeon mumbled…but loud enough for everyone to hear, earning her a nudge from Jung-Ah.

 

_______ excused herself and went inside her room to think hard about what she planned to do, weighing her pro’s and cons. She finally made up her mind and decided, she went out to the living room where the girls.

“I’m going out for a while.” _______ informed her group members.

“Hey you just got discharged. Where are you going??” Bekah asked curiously

“I’m just going to the company. I’ll have to talk to some…uhm people there.” ______ reasoned out.

“Oh hold up. I’ll ride with you, I need to get some stuff there as well” Uee told _______.

_______ and Uee bid farewell to their members and rode going to their office together.

Upon arriving in the company building, the two went their separate ways. ________ advised Uee to go back before her since she might take a while and said that she would just go back on her own.

 

________ went up to the top floor alone. She asked the secretary if the president was in.

"Rain – sonsaengnim, _______-shi is here to see you. Should I let her in?” The secretary asked as he peeked into the CEO’s room.

Rain smirked and told his secretary to let _______ enter. He expected her arrival, just not this soon. But the sooner the better, right?

_______ cautiously came through the door and closed it behind her, not wanting to lose sight of Rain.

“Hey _______, I’ve been expecting you. I think there’s something you wanted to talk about, right? Don’t worry you can speak informally, I won’t take it against you.” Rain said mockingly.

“You’re right.” ______ answered as she glared at Rain. “Why did you give your blessings to Donghae so easily? Isn’t dating against your rules?! Don’t you like your talents kept on a leash, tied around your finger or something?” ______ threw the questions out in the open, not caring that she might sound like a or disrespectful to someone who is much superior to her. She remained standing, keeping her distance from Rain.

“Now now _______, let’s not make me the enemy here. Shouldn’t you be happy I’m allowing you two to date? How can you perceive me as the bad guy? I’m kinda offended.” Rain said, his tone obviously showing sarcasm.

“Oh so I should feel honored…wow. Well, let’s recall shall we? Where’s Dambi now?!” ______ asked back

Rain simply scoffed as he put his elbows on the table, clasping his hands together and let his chin rest on them. “Exactly. I think I’ve learned. I mean, we don’t want that to happen again now do we?” he answered back.

“Look let’s just cut to the chase because I honestly can’t stand being here anymore. What do you want? Why did you approve of Donghae and I possibly dating so casually?” _______ asked sternly.

“Fine. I’ll tell you why” Rain casually said as he stood up from his chair. “It’s simple really. Donghae is in Super Junior, Super Junior is in SM. We all know how influential SM Entertainment is and how powerful Lee Soo Man is. It’s called forming an alliance dear. It’s a win-win situation actually. You guys get to ‘love’ each other or what ever you want to call it nowadays…” Rain explained as he used his hands to motion quotation marks in the air. “After School get’s more exposure and we get more investors and stock holders. The difference between you and Dambi is that she picked the wrong guy, he was an underground artist for crying out loud. What’s the use of that, right?! But you…oh yes. One of the best decisions I made.” He continued as he walked closer to _______.

“How can you even think of using people’s feelings like that? We’re people not properties! Unfortunately for you, I’m not deceitful like you. I’m not using Donghae oppa for your personal gain!” ________ retorted. She felt disgusted thinking that Rain has the mind capability to come up with such cunning plans. ‘So this was his plan after all.’ ________ thought to herself

_______ didn’t want to stay a minute longer with the devil and turned around, ready to reach out for the door and walk out. But Rain caught up to _______’s wrist, pulling it harshly thus making her body involuntarily turn around.

“OWW! What the hell?!!” _______ reacted, shocked and scared as she felt Rain’s tight grip on her hand.

“I have your life in my hands ______. I can make you or break you along with Donghae’s image. So don’t you even think of running away or doing anything stupid.” Rain warned _______.

For the first time ever, ______ saw a dark look on Rain’s eyes. He let go of her wrist violently and _______ stepped back, holding on her now red wrist. He took a deep breath and there, an evil smirked formed on his lips. “I’m glad we had this talk _______. Don’t disappoint me, okay? It’ll be regretful to lose a talented girl like you.” Rain taunted her.

‘He’s really psychotic’ _______ thought as she realized how Rain could do just about anything to have control over things.

_______ quickly walked out the door and shut it as soon as she stepped out of Rain’s office. She took a couple of seconds to comprehend what just happened inside, releasing a much needed sigh.

_______ looked up from the ground and got shocked when she saw Donghae standing across her.

“Oppa…” ______ softly muttered.

“I heard everything.”


Ooohhh...hope you guys liked this one ;)

What will Donghae's reaction be? Will he leave for his own good or stay? Guesses anyone? ;) hihi

Tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ love you guys so so much <3 Jjang!!

todobobo123: I really just picked him randomly as teh bad guy. haha
AKTF94: awww...haha. I don't why I picked rain as well.
JjongIsMyBias: Now you know Rain's evil plan ;)
redshuz: awww..thanks :) Hope you like this update ;)
maziah91: me too *sings I'm gonna be a bad boy..bad bad boy* haha
S2CN2005: Hi! ^_^ Thank you! Glad you like it! Nice  to meet you too ;)
kittenever: He's evvviiill here. haha Hope you like this update ;)
kyumee68: Yay for you being hyper!! That's good! haha Thanks ;)
ColaSmackles: You are too sweet.  Thank you and hope you like this update ;)
specialXangelX0410: Yeah, just needed a good night's sleep to rest. haha Thank you :)
ofhumming: yeaah...I'll make drama revolve around this 'conflict'. One but a big enemy :|
alj1225: Yeah he is -_- It was fun and awesome ^_^! hihi I loved it. Hope you like this update ;)