Marrying...for real?

Love Line

To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

DBSK - Why Did I Fall In Love With You or Taeyang - Wedding Dress / Wedding Dress Acapella


Donghae’s P.O.V

 

Maybe I should have asked her why she told me those words that broke my heart. “You can’t fall in love with me.” That sentence still keeps ringing in my head.

Why did she bring that up in the first place? Right after we kissed for the first time…in real life! It wasn’t like I forced myself to her, although my lips are pretty kissable so I guess she wasn’t able to resist it. But wait…what am I talking about? Not the point.

She didn’t know that I was beyond infatuation already…I know it was more than admiration.

If I confronted her earlier maybe she would have had a change of heart. Maybe I could have changed her mind.

I blame myself for not taking initiative and I didn’t run after her. I guess I’m also depressed that she didn’t even give me a chance.

Now here I am, inside a chapel waiting for her to show up. Waiting for her to enter and walk down the aisle.

I can’t believe she already has someone else. I can’t believe she’s getting married. Everything is happening too fast.

What if she didn’t meet Yonghwa on the set? What if we didn’t have that group date? Would she still have met him somehow? Maybe I should have pressed on and maybe things could have change. I could have changed her mind and her heart…but then again would she have been happy?

What would have I done differently?

Now people know them as the “Busan” couple.

I can hear the piano playing now *Donghae stands up with the rest of the people and looks at the chapels entrance*

There she is wearing a beautiful white wedding gown. It was perfect on her…she’s perfect, she’s always been. ______, I’m here. Look at me…just once.

She was walking near me now and she looked at me and smiled. *sigh* it took every fiber in my being to smile back at her. I wanted to take her hand and run away. She now turned her head and looked back at from front, at Yonghwa.

Here I am, her fake husband staring at her and her groom.

I looked at Seohyun who was sitting not too far from me. She doesn’t look affected, she’s smiling and it looked like a genuine one.

I guess I was one of those people who didn’t control their feelings well, I knew she was more than just an on screen partner to me.

The priest has now started the wedding ceremony and I still can’t shake my feelings for _______ off. I know I should say that I’m happy for her but I was hoping…I wanted her to be happy with me. I wanted to be the one to bring her happiness. I fell too easily and deep for her. I guess I got it bad, huh?

“Speak now or forever hold your peace” I just heard the priest say. I should be standing up and fighting for ______. Will I be selfish if I stand up and object? Am I sure that things will get better from here and that the scandals and the press won’t go crazy on us.

I don’t even know if ______ feels the same way about me.

I saw _______’s eyes move and she looked at me. Was she hoping that I would say something? Or was she wishing that I wouldn’t say anything. I’m really confused.

I couldn’t just keep my silence…my heart is filled with emotions and I’m not letting the one get away.

I bolted up from my seat. “Don’t say yes! You can’t…” I said, loud enough for everyone to hear.

Now everyone’s eyes are on me. “Donghae…” I heard someone call out to me but I didn’t bother to look who that was…I couldn’t take my eyes away off of _______.

“Why can’t I?” ______ asked me.

“Because I love you.” I simply answered.

“Babo, I know that.” ______ replied.

“Then why are you getting married??” I asked, I didn’t move from my place and so everyone’s heads kept on twisting from side to side, looking at me then back at ______.

“What are you talking about?” _______ asked although her voice sounded deeper than usual. Was she about to cry?

Just then I felt a rush of water pour down on me, just like when _______ and I got drenched in the rain. Wait, how can it rain on me when we’re indoors?

I feel like I was slowly drowning.

 

-End of Donghae’s P.O.V-

 

Donghae bolted up from his bed and opened his eyes widely.

He coughed for a while and saw that he was in his room. He saw Heechul, Shindong and Leeteuk holding water bottles and hysterically laughing.

“Ya. Who were you dreaming of?” Heechul asked

“Who’s getting married?” Leeteuk asked.

Donghae suddenly remembered his dream…no more like a nightmare.

“It was all just a dream…” He muttered as he wiped the water off of his face. He spaced out and thought back about her dream.

“Waoh…I’m thinking about her way too much.” Donghae told himself.

 


Did you guys fall for the dream sequence?? ;)
Woah got a lot of *violent* reactions from the last chapter. Haha Still doesn’t answer the question huh?hihi You guys will find out soon enough. ;)

Tweet / follow me for updates, comments, suggestions and random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Love you guys <3

ofhumming: Bittersweet indeed :| Drama starts in a few chapters.
myfishyx: Kinda like that...but there's a deeper cause on the girls part. Freedom! haha
maziah91: Thank you. :) Hope you like update :)
jhoyahlovesuju: Soon... ;)
yoonseojung: Thank you for the long comment!! :D Hmm..really? That's weird, I hate it when Winglin acts up :|
But they didn't let the director ruin their moment and they continued with the dance.hihi I will try to update daily ;)
lemonspringday: Thank you :) You'll know soon ;)
ILuvSuJu15: Hmm..but this chapter didn't answer your question, right? hihi Hope you liked it.
yuki92: haha hope you liked the chapter although I know you're dying to know the answer, right? ;)
AKTF94: secret.....for now ;)
LeslyeAkira: Donghae can fall in love with us anytime. haha <3
naykka22: You will know soon ;) hihi Glad you liked it.
kittenever: Yeah. haha big progress ;)
specialXangelX0410: It was hectic :( Finals week the life out of me. Yeah! I was able to watch that one, with the goal of blowing up a balloon. when Donghae shouted 'Eunhyuk let's break up'? Or something similar to that haha or was it Eunhyuk who shouted that? *confused* haha