A phone call away

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter, please play:

CN BLUE - Love Light


It’s only been 2 weeks since ______ and Donghae became an official couple, so far so good. The two weren’t able to meet each other for a week since they were too busy with their schedules and  with that their We Got Married filming had to be postponed again. Good thing the director said that they have enough episodes to show for at least a month.

The two became relax for the mean time since Rain left the country to fix some business in Japan and China. At least they didn’t have to worry about anything…for now.

 

Donghae and ________ were talking on the phone, it was around 2am already and ________ noticed Donghae became quiet. It was normal for them to talk in the wee hours since they can’t talk during the day because of their busy schedules. They would usually talk until _______ slowly falls asleep with Donghae’s voice as her lullaby. Donghae loved the thought that his voice would be the last thing _______ would hear before dozing off, wishfully thinking that she’s dreaming of him.

“Oppa, are you sleeping?” _______ softly asked. She put the phone away from her face just to check her phone if their call got dropped, but it wasn’t. _______ smiled to herself when she still didn’t get a response from Donghae. Thinking that her boyfriend has fallen asleep, _______ decided to pour her heart and feelings out.

“Sorry if it has been a rollercoaster of emotions for both of us from the start. I know it hasn’t been easy but thanks for staying by my side, despite everything. I’m really praying that nothing or no one will come between us or even if something does happen in the future, I hope we will be able to take it on. I know it’s a lot to ask but I promise you, I’ll do my best to fight for us.

I think joining We Got Married and meeting you were one of the best things that happened to me. Of course it wouldn’t have happened if I didn’t get chosen to join After School as well. I love those girls. You know they actually were pushing me to follow my heart from the start…to go to you? I guess they saw through me and realized how I already fell for you. They realized you were good for me before I had I guess. *chuckles*

Thank you for always sweeping me off my feet, you always seem to find the time to put effort in surprising me. I feel like you always say and do the right things...except that time that you called me ‘Victoria’. Remember oppa? *giggles* I’m just teasing you. Aigoo, I’m talking to myself. Haha I must be going crazy. Oh well. Anyway, hmm…I’m still thinking of how to get my feelings across clearly. I’m still thinking on how I can give you a special event or surprise, hopefully when I do come up with an idea, you’ll feel the same way as I do every time you do special events for me. You know, not a day goes by that I don’t look at the fish necklace you gave me. It always makes me smile whenever I see and wear it. It really makes me wonder how we chose to buy the similar fish pendants, maybe it was fate? Ahhh….I’m getting cheesy, aren’t I?

I guess we’re somewhat connected by water...well more like the fish and the rain. Remember the time that you kissed me? It was raining then and it felt like heaven and hell. The heaven part would be of course when you kissed me…the hell part would be when I had to push you away. Now we’re still going to struggle under THE Rain. *sigh*

You were always there when I needed someone…you already had me at my worst and yet you continued to be there. I guess it was you that I needed all along.

I know I’m really happy and lucky to have you. I think this is the first time I’m telling you all of these, I chose the right moment, huh? *chuckles* I guess what I’m trying to say is that, I love you oppa.” _______ said and ended with a sigh of relief. It was still quiet but _______ stayed on the line, thinking about the words she just let out. It was somewhat like a confession yet she didn’t know if it counted as one since she was talking to a sleeping man.

“Mmm…Hello?” A groggy Donghae suddenly spoke up.

“Oh, hi?” ______ responded feeling a bit flustered “Uhm…You should go to bed now oppa, you fell asleep.” _______ told Donghae feeling a bit embarrassed. ‘Did he hear me?’ _______ thought to herself, feeling kind of panicky *facepalm*

“Yeah, sorry about that. Go to sleep as well, okay? You still have an event to go to tomorrow, right?”

“Yes. At oh so early in the morning.”

“Well you should rest now. Don’t worry too much, okay? I love you too. Good night.”

______ gasped upon hearing Donghae’s reply.

Donghae actually just closed his eyes and stretched when _______ thought he fell asleep, so he just went along with it. He was testing whether she would put the phone down or not, and her reaction just now was the best. He was smiling all through out _______’s ‘speech’. He tried hard not to laugh with her when he heard her giggle. He even wanted to defend himself when _______ recalled the “Victoria” incident, but he thought if he interrupted then he wouldn’t have been able to hear everything…down to his favorite part, her last words. It will be forever recorded in his head. Oh what sweet dreams he will be having for tonight.


Short but sweet, yes? :) Now we get to see the girl's side since I think I've been focusing on Donghae's too long.
I actually contemplated on whether to post this chapter on its own, since it is short. But I wanted to ask your opinions for the next chapter and I didn’t want to just post an author’s note :)


The next chapter would be about Donghae’s birthday :) YAY fishy! I’ve actually written a part for that already.
Comment below your requests / suggestions on what you want to see for the next chapter. I’ll try to incorporate most of your ideas.

I'm so happy you liked the previous chapter! ^_^

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom


~Comment Replies~ Love you guys <3
Oneandonly:
awww...I'm glad you felt that way ^_^ makes me happy and think that I'm actually writing good stuff. hahaI hope this chapter makes you melt too! yes? ;)
Msaprilfools: awww...yay for making you smile like crazy! Hope you smile while reading this chapter too. ;)
LeslyeAkira: Yeah, it's like a 'damned if you do damned if you don't' situation. Here's another sweet chapter ;)
todobobo123: Yeah, I actually just clicked on the first video that had English and romanized lyrics haha. *Hello Hello* Yeah I guess I wasn't able to think that far a head first. hihi
gabie_16: Definitely sweet and romantic! ^_^
kyumee68: Thanks :) Hope you like this chapter.
ofhumming: I want to sneak out with Donghae too ^_^ haha only in my dreams.
JjongIsMyBias: I want him! haha okay someone similar to him ;)
alj1225: Hope you smile like crazy while reading this chapter too ;)
specialXangelX0410: That was some cute reaction you wrote down. hihi Glad you liked it. Hope you like this chapter too ;)
cupidzangel: I know right! Gaah guys should learn from these fanfics. haha Hope you like this update :)