Dancing Hearts -Part 1-

Love Line

Super Junior - Sorry Sorry Remix


After the scarf kiss the two tweeted:

Donghae:

‘Listening to SNSD – Kissing You. Just because I remembered me being in that video, nothing more.’

________ :

“Listening to ‘When I fall’…I can’t”

 

-17th filming-

 

The week after, Donghae and ________ met at their apartment to film We Got Married.

The two arrived at the lobby at the same time and smiled at each other. Still thinking about the kiss from last week, Donghae and _______ blushed. The two went inside the elevator with their managers and stayed at the back, not facing each other.

‘Donghae, you did that. Now be a man and stop blushing like crazy.’ Donghae mentally scolded himself.

‘_______, it’s just a kiss, get over it.’ ________ thought to herself.

Only the managers talked and the couple kept silent until they reached their place.

The two sat on the couch as the crew started filming them.

‘Why is it awkward?’ _______ thought to herself while Donghae was thinking of the same thing and how he could break the ice.

Just when Donghae was about to say something _______ spoke first.

“I like your new hairstyle oppa.” ______ started as she slightly pointed to his head.

Donghae smiled brightly right away, that smile that could melt any girl’s heart. “Really? Isn’t it too short?” Donghae asked, now being a bit conscious.

“No. You still look cool.” _______ answered, reassuring her husband as she putt her thumbs up.

 

Just then the writers handed the couple’s mission card to the two.

“Teach each other something, may it be a dance routine or a song.” Donghae read the card a loud.

The two thought about what they could teach to each other.

“Hmmm…do you want to learn a Super Junior dance?” Donghae asked with anticipation. He’s always been proud about his group’s activities and achievements, so why not share it with his wife.

_______ nodded excitedly. The two changed clothes before going to a dance studio near their place.

_______ came out of the bathroom after she finished changing. Donghae saw her and sighed right away.

“What’s with the sigh again?” _______ asked before she put her hands on her waist.

Donghae slightly shook his head before answering “You tanktop.” Donghae pointed out. Of course he couldn’t specifically say that the cut on her top was too low and her chest would be tempting him and all the guys that would see her.

“But this is the only extra shirt that I brought with me.” _______ reasoned out.

Donghae opened his bag and pulled out a big blue shirt showing it to ________. He saw _______ raise one of her eyebrows and give him a weird look.  “Don’t worry it’s clean. I always bring extra clothes with all the practice and everything.” Donghae explained.

_______’s face suddenly brightened up when she remembered something.

She quickly went inside the bedroom and opened one of the boxes that had some of their stuff.

“Did she hate my idea that much?” Donghae mumbled as he looked at the shirt he was holding up.

_______ went back out holding a plastic bag. “Oppa, do you remember those couple shirts that we received before?” _______ asked as she sat down next to Donghae.

“Yeah. Why?” Donghae asked confused, peeking inside the plastic bag that she put on the table.

_______ brought out the shirts that were inside the bag. They were still in their original wraps, obviously untouched.

“Since you want me to change into something else. Would…would you want to wear the couple shirts today?” ______ asked shyly.

“OF COURSE!” Donghae replied in a heartbeat…he was too excited really. Donghae then cleared his throat when he heard himself and looked at the couple shirts on the table. He was examining the designs on each one of them and ______ did the same as well.

“OMO…so cute!!” _______ expressed as she showed Donghae one of the shirts.

“What the?!” Donghae widened his eyes, slightly surprised at design of the shirt. There was a big chibi character of Eunhyuk and Donghae on the front.

“It’s EunHae! Eunhyuk oppa and Donghae oppa. So cute.” _______ said as she giggled like a fan girl.

Donghae turned to one of the camera’s and glared. “Eunhyuk, you sent this didn’t you?!” Donghae joked before getting the shirt from _______, placing it under his seat and sat on it.

“Oohh and another one. It’s Nemo (clown fish) and an anchovy!” ________ pointed out.

“Aish!” Donghae cutely whined before tossing the shirt on the floor.

The two looked at the other shirts before settling for the pink and blue hoodie. The two wore the hoodies and it looked good on them, the design wasn’t too showy or corny, just a heart print on the left top corner.

 

The sun was shining brightly on the couple as the two walked to the dance studio near their place. The light reflected on the fish pendant on _______’s necklace for a few times, making Donghae notice that ________ was wearing his gift.

“I like your necklace.” Donghae casually said.

_______ chuckled, Donghae then brought his hand up and proudly showed _______ the ring that she gave him. “I like your ring as well.” ______ replied.

 

The two reached a building and quickly made their way to the dance studio where the cameras were set up already.

Donghae got _______’s bag from her and placed it in front of the big mirror.

Donghae started loosening the muscles on his body, wiggling his arm and legs. ________ tied her hair up before she started stretching as well.

Donghae set up his ipod on the speakers when he caught a glimpse of _______’s reflection on the mirror. He observed her graceful movements as she stretched her body, showing her flexibility and perfect figure.

Donghae gulped “Wow her body is…” Donghae slapped himself before his thoughts drifted to a wonder land ‘Donghae, stop those erted thoughts. Now!’ Donghae scolded himself before sighing “I should really stop hanging out with Leeteuk and Eunhyuk that much.” Donghae told himself. The room was quite small so ________  was able to hear Donghae’s comment. “Why?” ______ asked Donghae.

“Huh? Oh nothing.” Donghae replied as he scratched the back of his head.

“So uhm…is there any particular dance that you want to learn?” Donghae asked ________.

“Hmm…Oh yeah, Shinee’s Lucifer dance is interesting.” _______ said.

“Oh…but it’s not our group though.” Donghae mumbled like a little boy because he felt jealous.

“I was kidding oppa. Actually I’ve been trying to learn the dance break from Sorry Sorry.” _______ confessed and Donghae’s frown turned upside down in an instant.

“Really?! Which part which part?” Donghae asked excitedly while he looked for Sorry Sorry in his Ipod.

“The dance break routine, the “let’s dance” with the hands and everything. I just couldn’t get through that part.” ______ said.

Donghae didn’t say anything more and played the 2nd chorus to Sorry Sorry before he got up and started performing his part:

 

Hey girl girl girl girl girl girl girl
Noonmanddeumyun ni saenggak Hey girl

When I open my eyes I think of you Hey girl
Janakkehnah sashil nuh hana bakeh ahnboyuh

Asleep or awake, the truth is I can only see you

 

Donghae sang his part for _______.

_______ blushed and smiled like a fan girl. She fanned her cheeks, feeling that her face was warming up again.

Donghae walked briskly to where the Ipod was to fast forward to the 2nd  dance break of the song. He also needed an excuse to turn his face away from _______. Performing only for _______ made him more nervous that when he performs in front of thousands of people.

He stopped the song and went back to _______ to teach her the dance.

“Okay so put your arms up then make both of your palms face outwards, then twist them inwards…” Donghae started.

“Okay so now you put your palms in front of your chest, facing each other…yeah like that then we’d form it into a square like this, then putting them together again…” Donghae showed _______. ______ tried doing it and Donghae chuckled “No, this one here first…” Donghae finally got _______’s hands and guided it to how it should look like. “Okay…see you got that right, now this will be kind of confusing. This hand slides to the bottom and then your left hand will face this palm again and…” Donghae was moving _______’s hands, teaching and showing her the moves step by step. _______ cutely whined when she got frustrated about not getting it right.

“Awww…It’s okay. Some of us got confused at first as well.” Donghae comforted ________.

“Well I wasn’t born like a natural dancing machine.” ________ reasoned out before pouting.

Donghae chuckled at _______’s cuteness when he realized that he was still holding on to both of her hands. He looked down on their hands and _______’s gaze followed as well.

Both of them let go at the same time and looked at opposite directions.

“Wow that’s some work out for my wrists.” _______ said as she wiggled her hands.

Then suddenly the speakers blasted with After School’s Bang.

“Now you teach me.” Donghae told ________.

“Okay….” _______ answered as Donghae walked towards her. She wasn’t that confident with her dancing, she was shy to teach Donghae.

______ started to teach Donghae the ‘highlights’ or the strong points of the Dance.

 “Now put you arms into an ‘X’, then with your foot slightly stomping on the floor then point your arms to the left, then to the right…” continued to explain.

“Slide to the left then clap, lift your foot from the back bending it towards the opposite side then touch that foot with the opposite hand, then put that bent leg forward slightly hit that knee with the other hand then one clap above the head again.” ______ showed Donghae. Donghae was able to quickly learn the dance.

“Wow my oppa is a cheerleader.” ______ joked and clapped her hands.

‘Bang’ ended after a few seconds and piano could be heard as an intro to the next song.