Revenge - Part 3-

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

Super Junior - Twins (Knock Out)


 

Donghae took a cab from their apartment to the said warehouse where Rain told him to go.

It looked abandoned, only with only a few lights seen from the inside.

With no hesitation, Donghae strongly walked towards the entrance of the building.

He walked in quietly, trying not to be heard by _______’s kidnapper.

He succeeds as he walked up the stairs and saw Rain’s back facing him. He could hear Rain talking to _______.

Donghae’s heart broke when he saw ______ tied to a chair. Her hair was slightly messed up and dried blood could be seen on the side of her arm. She looked exhausted, but her eyes never left Rain.

 

“Your boyfriend is taking too long.” Rain told _______ after he looked at his watch.

“I’m right here” Donghae shouted over as he ran towards Rain and started throwing punches as he pinned the older guy down on the ground. Rain was taken a back as he was caught off guard, making Donghae punch him easily.

“Donghae oppa!” _________ screamed. Surprised and worried that her boyfriend showed up.

Thinking that Rain was weak already after a few powerful punches, Donghae ran to where _______ was tied to.

“You shouldn't have come here for me. I love you for saving me but I wish you were safe.” ______ told Dongahe as he started loosening the ropes that was holding her.
“I don't want to be safe without you.” Donghae replied as he looked her in the eye for a second.

“Let’s get you out of here.” Donghae continued as he was able to take the ropes off on _______’s hands before Rain got up and punched him on the back.

“Hey lover boy, we’re not done yet.” Rain said as he turned Donghae around and both men started to exchange hits and kicks.

While the two exchanged blows, _______ was able to release her feet from the tight grips of the ropes.

 

Wanting to desperately help Donghae, ______ scanned the room and there she saw her bag on the side. She ran to her bag and frantically looked for one thing that she always carried with her. “Thank God.” She expressed as she finally got hold of her taser and she quickly dropped her bag back on the floor before she briskly walked towards the two men. Rain still had Donghae pinned down on the ground as he kept on throwing punches at him.

______ found the perfect opportunity as she went behind Rain and tased him on his back.

Rain felt the shock from the tazer but he shook it off as he left Donghae on the floor. His sight was now on _______ as he stood up.

______’s eyes widened as she backed away from Rain. She thought that the taser would be enough, but she thought wrong.

He caught up to _______ and held her by the neck. He wrapped his hands around her neck, slowly tightening it.

_______ struggled to take Rain’s grip off of her neck as she started having hard time breathing.

“The bigger the trust, the bigger the betrayal.” Rain voiced out, his eyes fumed with pure evil.

Donghae who was bruised and slightly bloodied up now saw what Rain was doing to his girlfriend. He didn’t mind the headache and his muscles feeling sore, he got up and went to the chair that _______ was tied to earlier. Donghae got the wooden chair and tried to walk as fast as he could to _______ and Rain. With all his might, Donghae hit ________’s attacker on the back with the chair making Rain drop _______ to the floor.

Rain knelt down from the impact, making the two think that he was weak and powerless already.

Little did they know that Rain crawled slowly and managed to extend his hand to the taser that _______ dropped on the floor.

_______ was coughing on the floor, she had her hands on her chest as she tried to breathe normally again.

“_______? ______ are you okay?” Donghae asked full of concern as he saw _______’s pale face.

______ looked up and before she could even answer her eyes widened and before Donghae could even react, he felt the shock from the taser. His whole body convulsed, the sensation was too much for him. 

“oppa!” _______ shouted. Tears continued to stream down her face. “STOP!!” she screamed. She couldn’t believe what was happening in front of her.

Rain finally stopped tasering Donghae and threw the taser away.

“I’m ending this.” Rain told ________ as she got her by the arm and dragged her away from Donghae. She shouted from the hurt, the worry of Donghae’s condition and the fear of what Rain would do next.

 

Finally Rain stopped dragging _______ when they reached the window wall of the room.

“Now I’ll be the one to say ‘game over’ _______.” Rain stated as he got a handgun from the table beside him.

Donghae tried his best to move when he heard _______’s shouts but his body wouldn’t cooperate with him. His eyes were squinted as he looked to at _______ and Rain.

“Too bad I want you gone first. Won’t that make your Donghae oppa feel terrible? Seeing that you are about to die and he couldn’t save you.” Rain taunted _______, his eyes went back and forth from looking at her then at Donghae.

*Click*

Rain turned off the safety switch of the gun.

________’s fear was about to end. She was already awaiting the flashbacks.

He then pointed the gun down on ______’s head, trailing the muzzle of the gun on her jaw line then her neck down to her chest. He stopped and pointed at the left side of _______’s chest, where her heart is located.

“Your heart betrayed you _______, remember that.” Rain said as he finally let go of his grip on _______.

_______ stayed still, she didn’t try to escape anymore. She knew that if she ran he would’ve just shot her in the back.

He pulled back the slide of the gun and released it.

_______ closed her eyes tight shut “I have no regret. Love never betrayed me.” She said softly…almost calmly as she anticipated the sound of the gun. She recalled her happy memories with her family, Donghae, and with her sibling and friendship love with After School and Super Junior.

“Stop! Don’t…please.” Donghae begged as he tried to shout it out, but he sounded weak, he was weak. He tried to get up but he was moving too slow. Donghae couldn’t believe that he would be witnessing this.

“Saranghae, Donghae oppa.”

“Goodbye _______.” Rain told her.

 

As Rain was positioning his thumb on the trigger a noise from downstairs distracted him, making him quickly point the gun towards where the stairs is.

“_______! DONGHAE! DONGHAE!” Guys started to shout from the ground floor of the warehouse.

With that Donghae used the last of his remaining adrenaline, energy and power to stand up and run towards Rain. With his gun still pointed somewhere else, Rain turned his face to see Donghae rushing towards him. Donghae pushed Rain against the window behind him, thus making him fall outside.

 

Everyone heard the crash and some of the police witnessed Rain falling from the 2nd floor from the outside, while the others ran to where the sound came from, where _______ and Donghae were.

Donghae couldn’t believe what he just did when he saw Rain laying down on the field below. But then he turned his head and saw ______ looking back at him, she looked frightened and she was crying. It was then that he realized that he just saved her.

Finally the nightmare is over.

“Donghae oppa…oppa..” she cried out as she was still on the floor.

Donghae walked a bit and kneeled in front of _______, taking her into his arms.

“Shhh…you’re safe. Everything’s okay now.” Dongahe rested his head on top of ______’s. He could feel her body shaking.

“You came…you…you just risked your life to save mine. Oppa I’m sorry.” _______ said with difficulty, as she choked on her words and tears.

“I promised you before and I’ll promise you again, I will fight whoever if it means protecting you and our relationship.”

 

The terrified girls from After School ran to the couple as they reunited with them.

While the guys from Super Junior called the paramedics first before they walked up to the two.

 

They were able to locate _______ and Donghae through the GSP tracker on Donghae’s cell phone. The guys then went to the police station to ask for back-up before they proceeded to go where ______ and Donghae were.

 

After some time, the emergency medical technician’s finished up checking on Donghae and _______. They were advised to ride with them to the ambulance and go to the hospital to get the proper and full medical treatment.

 

With the other’s assistance, everyone went down and waited on the side of the street. Donghae was able to get a blanket and he wrapped it around _______’s body. They waited for another ambulance car as the other one brought Rain out, only to be pronounced dead on arrival at the hospital. Their group mates got inside their respective vans and followed the couple when another ambulance picked them up.



Intense? Action-filled chapter? you like? yes? haha
You guys, of course I wouldn’t kill the good characters. hihi  I just wanted to test you.
The following chapters would be sweet / romantic and cute...stuff that will make us jealous and envious. haha It's about to end.
I think this story is longer than We Fell In Love? if you take out the author notes - chapters of that story.
Planning to write an Eunhyuk story next. It won't be as long as this one though. Or would you guys prefer someone else? Although that story has something to do with dancing.


I was watching the mv of Twins/knock out, and it made me giggle. haha Like Heechul stares and wide eyes = scary. They all looked so fresh there. and their hair O_o.hihihi I can say nothing more. peace, i love them all!

Tweet / follow me so we can talk more ^_~ : twitter.com/nisrandom


~Comment Replies~ Thank you for supporting me this far. I love love love you guys and all my subbies! *cyber hugs* This isn't the end yet!!
TiHae4ever:
awww....thank you so much! ^_^ The oppas are adorable and hot. hihi
sujuholic_15: Here's your update! Hope you like it ^_~
sj15forevrr: omgomgomghopeyoulikethisupdateomgomgomg ^_~
yuki92: Hope you like this chapter! ^_^ Thank you chinggu~ I appreciate it ^_^
redshuz: You got your answer here ;)
ColaSmackles: Yes. someone = rain did die.
sallypw: Yeah of course I didn't kill them.hihi here's your update.
pinkheadphones: Yup! and that's what happened! love in peace for the couple. haha
maziah91: The white knight lives on ^_^
alj1225:  You are right ^_~ You are welcome. Hope you like this update
hopelessromantic:  But..the evil guy dies...
randomrainbow: aww...yay! haha glad to get that reaction from you. hihi now don't forget to breathe. ^_~
YoruxRuki: YAY for Heechul! Yeah been updating daily only for you guys.
kyumee68: hihi angsty / tough super junior music. good job! It is the evil Rain
SHERYLN: Thanks, feeling much better now though. Yes Evil Rain died. Here's your update ;) hmmm...not really sure if I can make a sequel since this will end on a good note and the sequel might just be draggy or short. . You're my winglin reader too, right? ;)
gabie_16: Yay! Donghae saved you!  hmmm...not really sure if I can make a sequel since this will end on a good note and the sequel might just be draggy or short.
ilovefishy: It is Rain! muahahaha
nimsaengho: Yeah, I tried to make the threats really intense. hihi Yeah Super Junior in action!! ^_^
JjongIsMyBias: LOL. Well Donghae took care of everything so yay for him / us!! Heechul always thinks outside of the box. haha
AKTF94: Yay for Heechul's connections!! haha