No other fish in the sea

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

2PM - I Can't


- A week after -

 

The day started with _______ and Donghae in the car, singing random songs and reminiscing from time to time.

It’s been a while since they last took a trip together.

 

The two were being filmed by the We Got Married crew as they took a trip going to the beach.

Little did ______ know that Donghae prepared a surprise for her tonight, he also told the WGM staff about it as well.

After everything that has happened, Dongahe is determined to make _______ his forever. He knows that his life will never be the same if ________ won’t be in his future.

 

As soon as the crew finished setting up on the beach, the two love birds went walking down the shore.

“Oppa you know, I had a dream last night.” _______ suddenly said as Donghae got her hand and intertwined it with his.

“Really? What was your dream about?” Donghae asked full of interest, thinking that the dream was about him.

“I forgot.” ______ answered casually and in all honesty. She could already imagine the sound effect that the PD would insert to make the scene funnier.

“What?!” Donghae stopped in his tracks and faced _______.

“I forgot.” ______ repeated and laughed nervously after wards.

“Really?” he asked skeptically.

“Yeah.”

“Ya you’re weird. I though you were going to tell oppa that you dreamed about him.”

“Well. Maybe I did. I just remember having a happy dream and I woke up with a smile and you know you’re one of the people who can make happy.”

“hmmm…you’re flattering me. Do you need or want anything?” Donghae teasingly asked _______.

“Ya oppa!” ______ slightly hit Donghae on the arm “When did I ever compliment you to ask for something? Wow. Unbelievable oppa.” She continued as she took her hand off Donghae’s and started walking a head.

“Arasso. I was just kidding yeobo.” Donghae answered as playfully hugged _______ from behind.

Their foot prints would leave a mark on the sand for a while until the water would touch their feet as it reaches the shore before it recedes again.

 

“Oh by the way yeobo, Heechul hyung showed me the latest music video of Orange Caramel.” Donghae informed _______ as they started to walk hand-in-hand again under the sunset.

“Oh yeah! It’s cute isn’t it? I almost forgot, they gave me their CD so that I can give it to you guys.” ________ replied cheerfully.

“Oh really? That’s nice of my sisters-in-law. I’m sure the guys would enjoy it.” Donghae said as he thought about his group mates.

“Oppa look at the sunset. Isn’t it pretty?” ________ asked Donghae as she took a photo of the sunset using her camera.

“Yeah, you are.” Donghae cheesily replied as he looked at _______.

“Aigoo…so corny oppa.” _______ told her boyfriend who had his eyes set on her.

“Am I?” Donghae asked and laughed “Wait we don’t have a photo of us together yet.” He continued before he got the camera from _______ and took a selca of them.

“Wait, let’s take a photo with my phone as well.” Donghae told _______ as he returned her camera and got his phone from his pants.

Donghae immediately tweeted their photo together.

 

It was already night time when the two separated for a while.

______ changed and was getting her make-up retouched in her van, clueless of what was happening outside. She usually doesn’t get her make-up retouched but the staff, her stylist and her manager were stalling some time while Donghae was outside busy and hastily preparing.

Donghae put a lot of effort for his special event for _______ tonight. He was so nervous about how everything would go…how the night would end.

 

After a while the staff finally ‘freed’ _______. They thought she was becoming suspicious when she started asking about Donghae, but the truth is she just thought that maybe Donghae has been waiting for her too long.

 

_______ stepped out of the van and walked towards the beach again. She was stunned when she saw a bunch of small lanterns lighting up the beach. The lanterns were being illuminated by the small candle’s inside them and when she asked the crew about them, they just told her to ‘follow the light’ which would be scary to hear in other situations.

 

_______ followed the trail, not knowing where or who it would lead up to. And when _______ finally did reach the end of the trail, she saw her boyfriend holding a bouquet, patiently waiting for her to come to him. Donghae changed into a white button down shirt, looking as handsome as ever.

“Hi…” Donghae greeted _______.

“Oppa, were you the one who prepared that?” _______ asked as she pointed to the small lanterns.

With a smile, Donghae nodded and walked closer to _______, he then gave her the boquet of flowers.

“Come on, let’s have dinner.” Donghae told _______ as he got her hand again.

He led her to a table and they then started to have a candle-lit dinner.

A couple of small lanterns surrounded them as they enjoyed their romantic dinner.

_______ couldn’t help but to blush and smile during the whole time. Donghae always knew how to sweep her off of her feet. He was her white knight, and for Donghae she was his princess.

 

“Yeobo, did you notice that the bouquet I gave you have different flowers?” Donghae asked _______ after they finished eating. _______ then placed the bouquet on the table. She did notice that there were different flowers in the bouquet, 2 of each to complete a dozen.

“Yeah I was about to ask that. I thought that maybe you asked one of my brothers-in-law to prepare this since you didn’t have much time and then knowing they like different things, they just placed random flowers.” ______ told Donghae what she thought, making him chuckle.

“No. I personally picked out the flowers. See this one?” Donghae pointed to a flower “This is an Iris, it doesn’t look really pretty but the meaning of this is beautiful. I read that Iris’ symbolizes faith and hope.” He started to explain. “This is a Gardenia, it symbolizes love and peace. The Lilac is said to symbolize protection and love as well. One of my favorites from this bouquet, is the Carnation right here.” Donghae pointed out the flower to ______.

“Why is it your favorite?” ______ asked curiously.

“Because they said that the Carnation stands for fascination and should be given to someone who hold you captivated, that’s why I gave it to you.” Donghae explained.

His words could make any girl melt. _______ had the ‘awww…’ expression on her face and she was feeling all lovey - dovey inside.

“Wait a minute, isn’t this an Orchid?” _______ asked to confirm the flower that caught her eye.

Donghae nodded and showed a bashful smile, he actually didn’t want to tell _______ what the orchid meant.

“Gahee unnie told me before that the Orchid symbolizes affection and it stands for love, beauty and seduction.” _______ raised one of her eyebrows at Donghae when she said the word ‘seduction’.

“And then we also have the daisy, lily and roses to complete the bouquet.” Donghae tried to move on from the Orchid topic, making _______ laugh.

 

The two stopped talking when they heard music being played not too far away from them.

Donghae then got up and offered his hand to ________.

“Would you like to dance with me?” he asked her with poise.

“I would love to.” _______ smiled and took Donghae’s hand as she stood up from her chair.

Donghae held ______ by the waist while _______ wrapped her hands around his neck.

The two started dancing and their eyes were locked with each other. Forgetting that the cameras were filming them, _______ leaned in and kissed Donghae softly on the lips.

“Thank you oppa.” _______ showed her appreciation before she rested the side of her head on his chest. She could hear his heart beat, it was beating fast just like hers.

“I wish you’d hold me like this forever.” Donghae told _______ making her look back up at him again.

“Forever is a long time. You sure you still want to be beside me when I grow old, and have white hair and gain weight?” _______ jokingly asked Donghae.

Donghae then had a serious expression on his face. He stopped dancing with _______ and he held her hands and looked at her intently.

“_______, I know we haven’t been together for so long but I think we have gone through a lot already. We have surpassed different challenges. You know, I didn’t know that I was looking for love until I found you. _______, if you would take me, if you would let me…”

“Oppa, what…what are you saying?” ______ cut him when she started to be come confused with his words.

The cameras continued to roll and some of the staff were already holding on to each other, tears starting to form in their eyes. It was as if they were watching a tv drama.

Donghae got on one knee and suddenly proposed to ________. “_______, I don’t have the perfect ring yet but would you marry me?” The girl was surprised, her hand covered as she looked at him with a unreadable expression.

“If I can ask for you to wait for me for 2 years then let’s get married soon. Let’s get married before and after I enlist for the army. I want to have your image in a wedding dress inspire me and make me smile while I’m away because I know you’ll be breath-taking.” Donghae continued.

“You…you want to get married?” _______ stuttered as she asked Donghae

He nodded with a smile before getting up.

“With me?” ______ asked again to confirm.

Donghae nodded again, his eyes were sparkling as he was biting his lower lip.

“This isn’t for any hidden camera show? This isn’t just for We Got Married?”

“Marry me in real life ______.” Donghae said almost impatiently.

“Yes Oppa I will.” ______ finally answered making Donghae instantly wrap his arms around her. Both of them had tears of joy in their eyes.

“But wait, you said you wanted have 2 weddings?” ______ remembered what Donghae mentioned earlier

“Yes, it may be selfish for me to ask you to wait for me but I don’t want to see you find the other fish in the sea. You’re the only one for me _______, I know it deep in my heart. I want to tie the knot with you before I enlist just so if anything happens to me…”

“Please don’t talk like that…” _______ eye’s started to brim with tears.

“Just incase..”

“I will marry you because I love and not because of the ‘what-if’s’ or the just in case. Nothing can and will happen to you.”

“Just incase something happens to me. I don’t want to regret anything. If there’s anything I want to change about you _______, it would only be your last name and marital status. I want to renew my vows with you as soon as I get out of the army as well.”

“Yes oppa. I will marry you. Waiting won’t be an issue for me, my love won’t ever waver oppa, remember that. They say that ‘there are plenty of fish in the sea’ I know. It’s a shame I’m not interested in dating any other fish but my fishy oppa right here.”

“Thank you _______! She said yes! We’re getting married!” Donghae shouted.

“Congratulations!!” The PD and some of the staff congratulated and applauded the couple. The crew then pulled the string of the party poppers, making the confetti rain on the newly engaged couple.

Donghae couldn’t hide his happiness and kissed ________.

_______ giggled and wiped the tears from her face.

“I love you _______. You just made me the happiest man. I can’t wait to continue living my life with you.” Donghae told _______ as soon as they ended the kiss.

“I love you too oppa. I love you so so much.”


 

Awww…..2-3 more chapters left I think. Haha It depends on how long the pages are and if I cut it in half ^_^

Hope this update is long and sweet enough for you guys..for now ^_~

Re: Eunhyuk's story, the other guy in the love triangle: Thank you guys so much for all your suggestions! The guys with the most votes are Siwon and Sungmin. I'm gonna tally all the votes soon and will tell you guys right before this story ends ;)

Tell me what you guys think. Tweeeeet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ You guys don't know how much I appreciate all your comments. I love all my subscribers. muah :x
imaginedreamlove:
hihi. I agree! ^_^ Thanks for the suggestion, but looking at the other suggestions Siwon & Sungmin have the most votes for now.
yesungie: I'm actually making a Yesung one-shot in my 'Endangered Pleasures' one-shot collection. There's a high chance that it might be rated though.
SHERYLN: Hi again ^_~ Surprisingly a lot of you guys are voting for Sungmin. ere's your update.
5forever1: Lots of Sungmin fans I see. Donghae is being overprotective. haha
YoruxRuki: I definitely agree! Running Man is my new Family Outing. haha Well Joongki is just adorbs <3 I just had to write him in. haha
LeslyeAkira: Hi :) well I'm planning to write a Yesung one-shot in my Endangered Pleasures one shot collection stories (it's gonna be rated though) so if you're interested with that then please check that out ;) Really?? aww...I'm glad you loved We Fell In Love? ^_^ It's okay. I'm happy you made your presence felt now. hihi
redshuz: yeah..it's cute cause it's Donghae. haha I see a lot of Team Sungmin here ;)
sujuholic_15: Yeah! Donghae is very sensitive when it comes to the girl he loves. haha
sallypw: Siwon is also in the lead with the votes. I'm glad you like this chapter ^_^
TiHae4ever: awww...I'm happy you love it ^_~ Both guys are in the lead to be the 'other' guy in Eunhyuk's story ;)
kyumee68 : Thanks for the suggestion! But for now the guys with the high votes are Siwon and Sungmin. ^_^
alj1225 : Hope you like the surprise ^_^ Team Siwon ;)
JjongIsMyBias: me too! haha ^_~ You're so right with the proposal ;)
nimsaengho: Yeah Donghae is adorbs <3 Hope you like this chapter ^_^
cupidzangel: Awww...I'm glad you liked that line! I felt that I became too cheesy when I wrote that. haha  
naykka22: Thanks for voting :) Donghae is really overprotective with his love ones. haha