Revenge - Part 1-

Love Line

*Gummy - There Is No Love


-          2 weeks after, day of filming for We Got Married –

 

Donghae was choosing from his sponsored clothes for the shoot with _______ for We Got Married later.

He was happily preparing himself as he hummed to their song ‘Marry U.’

It was about 9:30 am and they were going to meet at their ‘home’ at11am.

Donghae suddenly got surprised when his phone started to ring. The more surprising thing was it wasn’t _______ calling him, it was Gahee.

“Oh crap. What did I do?!” Donghae started mentally panicking. Yes he was still afraid of Gahee noona, she was still intimidating for him.

“Hello?” He answered the phone unsurely.

“Donghae-shi?”

“Speaking. What made you call me Gahee noona?”

“I just wanted to ask if ______’s with you?” She asked him cautiously.

“No. Why?” He asked back curiously

“Hmm…that’s weird. Did she contact you at all today?” she asked again.

“Not yet. Why? What’s happening??” Donghae was starting to get anxious. They never looked for ______ from him before.

“We thought that she would be maybe with you. *sigh* Donghae we’re afraid that ______ may be missing.” Gahee broke the news to him.

“WHAT?!”

“She went out earlier this morning to go to the salon that we usually go to, but the salon called just minutes ago and said that she never arrived. We’ve tried calling her phone but there’s no answer. We’re starting to get worried because she’s never been like this.” Gahee told Donghae. Her voice showed her worry.

“Calm down noona. Maybe she left her phone somewhere. We’re supposed to have a filming for We Got Married later. Let’s just wait and see first if she comes, okay?” Donghae tried to calm her ‘sister-in-law’ down. He tried not to get over-worked yet.

 

Donghae told his groupmates about the news and they decided that they would go with Donghae to the apartment. They were all free from their schedules and so were the girls from After School.

They 2 groups met up in the apartment, along with the staff of We Got Married.

They waited and waited for _______ until noon, but unfortunately she did not show up to the set. Everyone started to get worried. Their fears making them imagine for the worst.

 

 

- After 3 hours -

With her head feeling heavy, ______ struggled to open her eyes, her vision was still hazy but soon enough she realized that she woke up only to be confused to see an unfamiliar place.

 

“Finally you’re awake.” A guy’s voice startled _______. She could hear his footsteps coming closer.

“Who are you? Where am I?” _______ asked. She tried to show that she was not scared, that was until she felt something holding her body back from moving.

“Come on now. How can you forget me that quick?”

“Rain-sonsaengnim??! Aren’t you supposed to be under house-arrest?” She asked, her tone giving away her shock and fear.

“I told you _______, everyone has their price. ‘Rain rain go away come back another day.’” Rain started to sing before he placed his hand on ______’s chin, making her look up to him “Well guess what, I came back.” He continued.

“sonsaengmin, it doesn’t have to be like this.” _______ started to panic. She tried to wiggle her body out from the tight ropes that held her in place.

“songsaengnim…?! *scoffs* Did you even treat me as your president? As the person who fed you, dressed you up and made you popular? Don’t you have a sense of loyalty? Don’t you feel indebted to me?” Rain told _______ before he pushed fer face away. “I made you _______! I brought you to where you are now and this is how you repay me?! I only asked one thing from you _______…one thing. It was perfect, you know. It was a win-win situation. But no…you had to go and be righteous, didn’t you?! You humiliated me!”

Rain then leaned his head close to _______’s making her turn her face to the side to avoid him. He loved the look of fear on ______’s face.

“It’s sad that Dambi took her own life. But I’ll make sure that I’m going to take yours. This is the price you have to pay ________. Who’s gonna save you now?” Rain mockingly said before he stood right up again.

_______ whimpered and tried to shake the ropes off of her. She knew Rain stated a fact. He always lived up to his words and what she just heard, seemed like a promise…a promise to kill her. Her struggle to move and free herself from what bounded her eventually tired her out.

“Let’s play a game first, shall we? Too bad I wasn’t able to wait for you to wake up long enough. I already sent a picture of you to Donghae.”

_______ then got more worried when she heard Donghae’s name being mentioned.

“Oh my God. Donghae oppa…” just by the thought of what Rain could do to Donghae scared ______.

Rain smirked then showed ______ her own phone as he brought it out from his pocket.

“Now on to the second part of the game. How about calling him? I’m sure you’re dying to hear your boyfriend’s voice” Rain taunted ______ as he dialed Donghae’s number.

 


I know lyrically, the song doesn't fit the chapter but I think the beat and music of the song does :)

Had a y day today -_- but I won't let that get in the way of bringing you guys an update. Hopefully you like this one.

Intense scenes - chapters are on their way. I will update very soon ^_~

 

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~ You guys cheer me up. xoxo <3

specialXangelX0410: Yay! I'm liking that song too ^_~ It's Raining. LOL

AngelHae: Glad you love it~ ^_^ I just want to eat Donghae up! hihi Yay for Beast! Here's your answer re: Rain ;)

gabie_16: I know! I want to be with them! haha ^_~

ColaSmackles: aww....thank you very much^_^ yeah you gotta have some challenge to be stronger. haha

kyumee68: Yay! Hope you like this update ^_~ Hwaiting~!

sujuholic_15: Yup, Rain's back O_o. I'm happy you like it ^_^

haexuan: He is, isn't he? so adorbs. Now you know who ;)

shinyiuhan: Glad you liked those lines. Love them too. hihi Girl power! ^_~

nimsaengho: It's the evil CEO himself. aww..it's just now that I heard that Sungmin had the 'pumkin' name. love him too ^_~

redshuz: Yeah. haha He is so cute.  Yeah Rain's back T_T

alj1225: I'll be having cliffhanger's for the next 2-3 chapters, maybe? ;) just to keep you guys guessing and on your toes. hihi Now you know ^_~

5forever1 : Me too ^_^ I was smiling while I wrote that line. haha

SHERYLN: It's okay :) Glad to see you commenting again. Thank you very much ^_^ Here's your update ;)

JjongIsMyBias: Oh no, Rain already started his revenge O_o