After School in the house

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

Big Bang - Somebody to Luv or Wonder Girls - This Fool


-13th filming-

________ arrived at the couple’s apartment first. She still felt upset about last week’s incident, when Donghae suddenly called her Victoria.

Donghae sent text messages saying he was sorry but ______ still couldn’t shake the feeling off. She didn’t know why she was so affected.

Donghae arrived soon after and didn’t see _______ right away. He was told by the staff that she was in the bedroom.

Donghae saw ________ sleeping for the first time. He smiled because she looked so angelic. He didn’t want to wake her up but he had to since they couldn’t film her sleeping the whole time.

“yeobo…” Donghae whispered, he wanted to try calling _______ with a pet name.

“jagiya…” Donghae tried another one, testing which names would suit her.

“buin…” Donghae called out softly. ______ moved and sat up to face Donghae.

“How many times did my name change from last week? 4…5 times?” ______ asked teasingly as she fixed herself up.

“mianhe…are you still made at me?” Donghae asked.

“hmmm…I don’t know.” ______ answered as she shrugged her shoulders.

Donghae whined a bit before going out of the room with _______.

“I brought you something.” Donghae said as he guided _______ going to the living room.

Donghae then got something on the table and gave it to _______.

“What’s this?” _______ asked as she looked at the gift wrapped box that Donghae handed.

“Open it.” Donghae insisted.

________ did what she was told, unwrapping the gift and opened the box that was inside.

“You bought me shoes?!” asked surprised as she saw the pair of flats inside the box. She looked at Donghae “Are you bribing me with this?” _______ asked amusingly.

“No no no.” Donghae protested as he waved his hands in front of him.

“I actually wanted to give it to you before but I forgot to bring it the last time. But I guess it’ll also help me this time.” Donghae explained and joked.

________ smiled at Donghae. “It’s really pretty. Thank you.”

“Do you like it? You should try it on, I really hope it fits you.” Donghae said.

________ sat down and tried the flats on.

“It fits perfectly. How’d you know my size?” ______ asked curiously as she stood up and tried to walk around with her new footwear.

“I have my connections.” Donghae answered with a look of satisfaction on his face. ______ looked back at Donghae and raised an eyebrow.

“Internet.” Donghae suddenly confessed.

“What? My shoe size is on the internet?!” ________ asked

“You can find a lot of information on the internet.” Donghae answered.

“What made you think of buying this?” _______ asked

“Well honestly, I saw your tweet before about your feet hurting because you wore high heels so I wanted to give you something cute, stylish yet comfortable shoes.” Donghae confessed.

“That’s very sweet of you oppa. Thank you.” _______ said

“So…are you still mad at me?” Donghae tried asking but he didn’t look at ________.

“Of course…not” ______ answered, she walked up to Donghae and gave him a quick back hug.

Donghae smiled and blushed with _______’s sudden action.

 

*DING DONG*

 

The doorbell rang. Donghae and _______ exchanged confused glances before making their way to the door.

“Are we expecting anyone?” _______ asked

“None that I know of.” Donghae answered.

_______ opened the door and was shocked when she heard a loud “SURPRISE!!”

“Omo!” _____ backed up.

“Unnie! What are you guys doing here?!” _______ asked

“Ya, are you not gonna let us in first?” Gahee asked back

“Oh…of course. Please come in.” Donghae quickly said as he started to be anxious and panicky already. He quickly fixed the throw pillows on the couch so the girls will be able to sit there comfortably.

The girls went in and introduced themselves properly.

“Bekha Bekha rap rap rap.” Jooyeon told Bekha as she pushed her forward.

“After School in the house, modu gachi make it bounce.” Bekha rapped a line from their song AH.

“Unnie, you didn’t tell me you were coming today.” _______ said

“Surprise!” Jungah said.

“Yeah and we were itching to see your house already plus meet our brother-in-law again.” Raina said. Donghae smiled and bowed. He has been quiet since the girls came.

“But if you guys told me earlier then we could have prepared something for you.” _______ reasoned out.

“It’s okay we already bought food.” Nana said as she showed the plastic bags that she was holding. Lizzy did the same thing.

“Wow. Thank you, you didn’t have to. Here let me take that for you.” Donghae said before he quickly made his way to Nana and Lizzy and took the bags filled with food away from them. He planned to set it up on the table.

“Look around first, I’ll just help him.” _______ said as she excused herself and followed Donghae in the kitchen.

“_______ it’s okay I can do it by myself.” Donghae told _______.

“Are you sure? I want to help you though.” _______ answered.

“It’s okay, go back out. If you’re here then no one will entertain them.” Donghae assured _______.

_______ nodded and went back to the living room where her group members were examining their place. She called out her members and gave them a tour of the apartment.

She also showed them Donghae’s gift.

“Wow. It’s pretty. Is this because of last week?” Lizzy asked _______. ______ just replied with a smile and shrugged her shoulders.

 

Donghae wanted to be alone for a while so that he could think properly on how he could impress his sisters-in-law. He was already starting to sweat and fidget with all the nervousness that he was feeling.

After a while, Donghae had fixed everything and he had his first meal with his sisters-in-law.

He couldn’t even chew properly or taste how delicious the food was, he also couldn’t look at the girls directly.

“Donghae-shi, _______ mentioned that you called her with the wrong name last time.” Gahee casually told Donghae. _______ slightly choked on her drink when Gahee mentioned last week’s incident.

‘Woah she is intimidating’ Donghae thought to himself.

“Uhm…yeah, about that. We were talking about…about someone else so the name…uhm kind of slipped.” Donghae answered kind of stuttering.

“Unnie, don’t scare our brother-in-law.” Raina told Gahee.

“Why am I scaring him?? I’m just making small talk. You know I’m just looking out for my dongsaeng.” Gahee defended herself.

“By the way Donghae-shi, you have good taste in shoes.” Jungah tried to lighten up the mood.

Donghae replied with slight bow of the head before saying “Thank you.”

“Seriously though, we really find you two too sweet as a couple when we watch the show. We feel like you guys are very compatible so I hope that you guys are also like that off cam.” Bekah told the two.

Donghae and _______ exchanged glances and just let out nervous laughs.


I'm not really satisfied with this chapter...*sigh* but oh well.
Might not be able to update for 2 days T_T

I'm really trying to finish a whole lot of school work now and hopefully I can x_x September is really a busy-hectic month since our term break will be on October.
So many things to do yet so little time :(
Good luck to all of you guys as well! I hope you guys are not too stressed out with school or work. Hwaiting~!


Teaser for the next chapter? 100th day episode ^_^

Since I'm a nerd for twitter (me = twitter crazy), you guys can still catch me there first: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ loveyouguys<3

Oneandonly: I feel like I'm that as well, when I don't know that person yet...like I'm better with recognizing faces. Yay for Super Junior! :D I loved You're beautiful. I'm currently trying to finish Personal Taste / Preference. Hwaiting~!
PandaBaby: Yeah I think I would also love for Donghae to paint my nails. haha Now go back and finish your school work :P We will hibernate soon.
Maranghae: Yay New reader!! Thank you very much.
fanficAddict: haha yeah. They're okay now ;)
Litche: Yeah I know I'll feel so embarrassed if I say the wrong name.
SAPPHIREpixie: Yay glad you liked it :) hihi yeah.
alj1225: I already saw a couple of your photos...I can just imagine the mood and scream in the place. haha Hope you're not that stressed. Get some rest, okay? ;)
redshuz: Thank you very much. I appreciate it :)
majonashi: I know..that'll really make any girl jealous. hihi hope you like this chapter
ofhumming: OMG awww...*cyber hug* The weekend is near so hopefully you'll get some well deserved rest by then. You're a singer, aren't you? ;) Yeah I'm sure you can do a whole bunch of things in front of / with Super Junior ;)
Armanifan14: Yeah I heard about that issue with Khun, but haven't seen the episode yet :|
specialXangelX0410: I feel like Super Junior's Hello Baby would make the guys do a lot of aegyo, and act like cute-hot babies as well. haha
fishy_d: Here's your update ;) Hope you like it.
naykka22: gaah I haven't seen that episode yet :| but it must be so embarrassing for Khun. haha
todobobo123: Yeah real feelings are starting to show :)
kittenever: yes he did...but they're okay now :)