Gifts & Twitter

Love Line

*Younha - Gee (cover)


-3rd meeting-

Donghae and ________ planned to meet at their apartment before going shopping.

Donghae arrived at their place first and was surprised with the big boxes that were in the living room.

“What’s with the boxes?” Donghae asked the staff.

“You’ll see later once _______ arrives.

After a couple of minutes ________ arrived and also had the same reaction upon seeing the boxes.

“Oh _______, you’re here already.” Donghae greeted ________ with a warm smile.

“Hi oppa. What are all of these?” _______ bowed to Donghae before pointing at the boxes.

“I don’t know too. The crew said we’ll open it together.” Donghae answered.

“Ah really? Well do you want to open them up now?” _______ asked

Donghae nodded and got a cutter and scissors to open the various sized boxes and some were gift wrapped and was all addressed to ‘Donghae - _______ couple’

The staff told them that after the first episode aired lot the fans dropped gifts in the broadcasting company and some were brought to the apartment by their own entertainment agencies.

 

Donghae got one of the cards that was tapped on the one of the many boxes

 

“Oppa, Congratulations on your marriage. ELF’s are here to support you. Hwaiting!”

 

“Wow, you have awesome fans.” _______ told Donghae

Donghae smiled brightly and turned to one of the cameras and said “Elf’s thank you” before bowing.

They opened the 2 rectangular boxes and saw that Donghae’s fans gave him an electric piano and electric grill for their new place.

“Wow.” Was the only word that came out from the two.

They continued to open the boxes, After School fans gave the couple a kitchenware set, a foot/ leg massager and a Polaroid camera.

There were also gift baskets and a box filled with ‘couple’ things like, couple shirts, couple mugs, aprons, couple pillow cases, etc.

 

“Wow I guess we can cross out a lot of things from our list.” Donghae said, stating the obvious.

“Thank you everyone. I hope you continue to look after us. ” ________ said as she turned to the camera’s and bowed, Donghae followed her not long after.

 

The two then brought in the stuff that they packed from their own houses.

________ brought pots and pans while Donghae brought in comforters, bed sheets for the bed and a blender.

 

It took _______ and Donghae half a day to fix and arrange everything in their new place.

_______ cooked ramen for the two and continued talking.

“Do you think we should have a housewarming party?” ______ asked

“Oh that’s a good idea, we can invite our members to come here.” Donghae said

“Hmmm…yeah but would we all fit in here?” ______ asked as she rotated her head to look around their place.

“Oh you’re right. Then put them in different rooms, or we can just have one day for your members to come here then another day for Super Junior. Although I would ant your group to come over first.” Donghae answered

“Why?” _______ asked amused

“Because you’ve already done enough for my hyungs and dongsaengs.” Donghae said

“Okay I’ll invite them soon. Our members can get a bit intimidating at first, like Gahee unnie but it’s really not the case.” ______ confessed making Donghae a bit anxious for their future meeting.

The sun was already down so they just moved their shopping for next time. They just continued to lounge around before calling it a day.

 

When Donghae got home he couldn’t stop thinking about how comfortable he had already gotten with _______. It seemed like he has known her for a long time when in reality they’ve only met thrice.

Donghae went on their fan clubs’ message board and thanked the fans for the gifts. He also tweeted and posted a photo of the gifts.

‘Hmm…I wonder if _______ has a twitter account.’ Donghae thought to himself as he tried to search for _______’s name.

Donghae couldn’t help but giggle when he saw _______’s profile. Of course he had to make sure it was her real account so he checked the other After School member’s twitter accounts and saw that they were following ________ as well.

He smiled and blushed when he saw _______’s latest tweets:

 

‘I will work hard in the future to repay you guys. I hope you didn’t spend a lot. We will make sure to use the gifts wisely :) Thank you again.’

‘Filming was fun today. Kekeke ㅋㅋㅋThank you for sending your gifts, we appreciate it. Playgirlz / guys and Elf’s are the best! Jjang.’

‘@misskahi unnie you should be the one getting married already. Kekeke ㅋㅋㅋLove you ;)’

‘Going to meet ‘my husband’ now. ELFs don’t kill me.’

 

“She had fun today” Donghae told himself. Instead of pressing the “follow” button, Donghae just bookmarked ______’s page. He was still shy to follow her…or well at least let her know that he follows her.

 

-4th meeting-

_______ and Donghae went out to buy the other things that they needed.

They bought a rice cooker and kettle. They also bought cute magnets for the fridge so that they can post their Polaroid photos there.

The two then went back to their place and fixed the stuff.

While resting, the two took their first couple photo together using the Polaroid camera and one on Donghae’s phone.

 

After filming the two stayed for another hour for the interview. _______ was the first one to be interviewed in the ‘black room’ for the behind the scenes / reactions part being shown in-between clips.

Donghae waited for his turn. ______ came out and she flashed a smile before bidding goodbye to Donghae and the crew.

Donghae came back to their dorm and regretted not being able to get ______’s cellphone number. He’s been having a great time so far. It was like he didn’t just come home from work…but more like he came home from meeting his girlfriend.

 

Donghae tweeted their photo with the caption:

‘Took the first couple photo :)’

 

Donghae then checked _______’s twitter. ‘Let’s see if she tweeted anything about our date…I mean day.’  

 

‘Shopped wearing heels today…feet hurts :( And I feel dizzy, I will sleep now. Goodnight everyone.‘

“I didn’t know picking the right appliances was that hard…so many choices but under a tight budget.‘

 

Donghae pouted and felt sad when he saw ______’s tweets. It wasn’t because she didn’t mention him, but because he didn’t know that she was hurting.


I'm happy that eveyone like the Riri part. I love that as well.  LOL
Another of my fav. moment from the last chapter was when the Donghae covered up ______ with the blanket.

Plugging one of my reader's fan fic. Naykka22 -
When I Met You. It's a Leeteuk fic, so Team Leeteuk should check it out :)
I'm open to plugging / promoting your stories as well ;)

Tweet / follow me for quick updates, suggestions, random-serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Iloveyouguys<3

HaeFishy: Yeah my first Donghae-focused fic. :) Thank you very much! :)
PandaBaby: I know at first I was thinking of her being just another rookie star-cf model but when I heard about AS having a new member I just thought of making her that girl. :) I can totally imagine Wookie nagging. haha That's cool! I have a friend who also has the nikcname Riri :) Of course, no worries :) I'll be happy ss long as you as I see your reading it. :)
rina169suju: Riri?! haha I know right I was thinking of spelling it in a different way like Reary. Glad to hear you loved it :D
todobobo123: YAY!! <3 You do sound hyper.hihi I know that was so sweet. I can imagine Wookie nagging.
alj1225 : Exactly! That where I got the scene from. haha Love Joongbo couple! I'm happy for you! Kyaaa ^_^ I envy you. I wanna see them too.
specialXangelX0410: Yeah the blanket - gentleman move was so 'awww..' Riri coming from Donghae is so cute. haha I'll drive for you guys ;)
Izny23: Thank you my Riri good chingu! haha LOL RIRI daebak!
Yeah I think I heard that before. But the infamous bad driver from the group is Leeteuk, right? haha
naykka22: Yeah. When they called Heechul to ask and for the homewarming gifts.
Yasminnie: Yay! I'm happy for making you laugh!! :D
majonashi: Yay! Thank you very much :) Hope you like this update.