Too Good To Be True

Love Line

*To Fit the mood of this chapter please play:

After School - With U

 


The couple admired the city’s nightscape as the yacht started cruising through the river. The lights and the stars sparkled like diamonds. The night seemed so perfect…like a fairytale.

“You know, Titanic is one my favorite movies.” Donghae told _______ as he wrapped his arms around _______’s waist.

“So I’m guessing you want to do the famous scene that Jack and Rose did when they were out on the boat?” _______ guessed as she felt Donghae rest his chin on her shoulder.

“Nope. I’m contended holding you like this.” Donghae replied which made ______ giggle.

“Don’t worry, I trust you. Although you can’t be the king of my world.”

“Why?” Donghae asked curiously

“Because my dad’s the king. You can be my prince.”

“I would be honored to be your prince.” Dongahe replied as he planted a kiss on the part of her neck that was close to him.

“Come on let’s walk around the yacht.” Donghae suggested as he unwrapped his arms around her waist.

The two started walking away from the front part of the yacht and going to the right side first.

Donghae wrapped his left hand on _______’s waist, pulling her closer to his body as they walked.

_______ then put her hand inside the back pocket of Donghae’s pants.

“Are you holding my ?” Donghae asked _______ teasingly.

“Well you have a cute .” ______ replied with a wink. 

“That’s embarrassing.” Donghae said with a chuckle

“Why? I like your better than 2PM’s Junho-shi.”

Donghae then stopped in his tracks and faced ______ “Now that’s lying.” He said.

“Why?” ______ asked surprised

“Everyone talks about how his is the greatest. I read on the internet that Junho’s is firm and round and --” Donghae started describing Junho’s when _______ cut him off.

“Okay stop. That’s just getting creepy. Anyway, my boyfriend’s is the best. They just don’t know that and I’d rather keep it that way.” _______ answered.

“Well said Ms. _______. Well for me I like your legs. I think yours is better than SNSD’s Sooyoung.” Donghae said as he tried to give a compliment back when ______ took her hand out from his pocket and hit him on the arm.

“Yah! You’re such a liar.” ______ said as she crossed her arms in front of her chest.

“Why?!” Donghae asked shocked, not sure what he said wrong.

“How can you compare my legs to hers? I feel like her legs have to be insured because they are that damn great. It’s like comparing heaven and hell.” ______ told Donghae as she pouted in the end.

“Well I don’t care what you think. I love yours better because you’re shorter than me.” Donghae laughed making ______ hit him on the arm again. “Honestly, my eyes went down to your legs first when we met for the first time.” Donghae confessed shyly as he put his hand on his nape.

“Really??” ______ asked amused and Donghae nodded. “I’m a man too you know. Plus you wore a short outfit, I couldn’t help but stare at your legs.”

“hmmm…We are having a shoot for We Got Married the day after tomorrow. So should I wear something short then?” ______ asked jokingly.

“No!” Donghae protested to the idea right away “If I could only tell you and your stylist not to wear skirts, shorts of dresses that are above your knees then I would have definitely always have your wardrobe checked.” Donghae’s overprotective boyfriend side came out making ______ laugh.

“Excuse me sir. Dinner is ready.” One of the waiters informed Donghae, interrupting the two’s cute playful moment.

 

The two walked up and entered the open space on what seemed like the upper deck of the yacht.

“Wow.” ______ expressed her amazement as she saw how the upper deck was romantically set. It felt so surreal.

There were flower petals scattered on the floor and candles that lit the place up.

The arrangements around the dinner table were beautiful.

 

Donghae loved ______’s reaction. He hoped that she would love his surprise, and from the looks of it, she did.

As of the moment, her happiness is his goal.

Donghae guided ______ to her seat and like a true gentleman, he pulled her chair out for her.

“I can’t believe you did all of these.” ______ expressed as she sat down. She wondered sometimes what she did right in her life to end up having such a great boyfriend.

“Do you like it?” Donghae asked as he sat across her.

“Do I like it??? I love it! It’s amazing and unbelievable. I could use all night to use different words to describe how I feel and it wouldn’t be enough.” _______ replied making Donghae chuckle.

The waiters started serving the couple their food.

 

Donghae and _______ soaked up the romantic ambiance as they finished their dinner.

“We’ve come a long way, haven’t we?” Donghae started to say “Going through different struggles and yet here we are. I still remember the first time I researched about you on the internet. You had this selca picture where in your eyes caught my attention.” He continued, smiling as he reminisced.

“Why? Wae? Is it because my eyes are a bit bigger compared to normal Korean girls?” ______ asked, not sure whether Donghae complimented her eyes or not.

“It’s because of that fact that I like your eyes. But also because they looked so pretty and pure.” Donghae explained as he reached out his hand on the table, signaling ______ to extend her hands out as well…and she did.

“You’re all I need to be with and see and I can runaway from all the chaos and stress.” Donghae told ______ as he intertwined their hands.

“When you say things like that it makes me feel like we’re the only ones in the room…in the world. My heart still skips a beat and sometimes I feel like it stops when you look at me oppa. I feel like a kid experiencing her first crush.” ______ said slightly blushing.

Donghae stood up while still holding _______’s hand making her stand up as well.

He stood right in front of her and looked her in the eye.

“Saranghae.” _______ beat Donghae in saying those words first, making him pout and ______ giggle. It was his main purpose as to why he got up and stepped in front of _______.

“I love you with all my heart _______.” He finally told her again.

Both of them smiled at each other before closing the gap in between them.

With their eyes closed, Donghae and _______’s lips connected as they engaged in a sweet romantic kiss.

Donghae then wrapped his arms around _______’s waist again while _______ wrapped her arms around Donghae’s neck and tilted her head a bit to give them a deeper and more passionate kiss.

Everything seemed so perfect.

Everything seemed like they were too good to be true.


Here's another sweet chapter.
I hope I get an "awww..." from you guys.

General reply to all the comments: Yes girls, I think we all want to be Donghae’s girlfriend *dreamy sigh* or at least have a guy so sweet. WAE!?

I think everyone knows the Titatnic references...right?

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

~COMMENT REPLIES~ love you guys <3 xoxo
sj15forevrr:
Yay for sweet moments! <3
nimsaengho: me too!  *daydreaming* Thank you :) Glad you like it.
shinyiuhan: It's okay! ^_^ I'm glad you finally commented :) I love reading my reader's comments. I'm happy that you love the story ^_^ I agree. Donghae is such a sweetie.
kyumee68: Thank you! Glad the song fits! ^_^
AyraLovesKibum:  I know! <3 I want one too! haha
maziah91: me too! Oh how I wish. haha <3 Yes Rain is gone for now.
kittenever: yay! I know. I've been creating a very very sweet & romantic image of him and it's making me envious of the girl in my story. haha
specialXangelX0410: Glad you loved the chapter! hope you like this sweet chapter as well. ^_^
kprincess1995: sweet indeed ^_^ aww...thank you! I appreciate it when readers comment and say how much they love my stories *cyber hug* inspired to write better. Hope you like this update.
alj1225: Very sweet! <3 I'm falling more and more. haha
JjongIsMyBias: yup ;) I can feel you! -_- I want my own romantic and sweet guy as well...now please. haha hmmm...maybe...maybe not. we'll see ;)
gabie_16: I know! I wish he could take us on a romantic date as well! ^_^
5forever1: Glad you loved the update ^_^ Hope you like this one.