It can't be that complicated, right?

Love Line

*Brown Eyed Girls' Jea & Miryo - Love Is


It’s been 5 hours since everyone brought ________ to the nearest hospital.

They were very much thankful to know that ________ just passed out because of fatigue and not because of what they feared of.

“We still want to keep her for under observation for a few days since her tests showed that she has anemia. We would still have to run a couple of tests to see what caused it so we can give her the proper treatment and medication.” The doctor informed everyone as soon as he told them that _______ going to be alright.

 

Donghae called his group mates, reporting to them what happened. He also asked permission from Leeteuk if he could stay until ________ regained consciousness since she still hasn’t woken up ever since they brought her in.

Gahee and the rest of the After School members rushed to the hospital as soon as they heard their newest member collapsed. Most of the girls knew that _______ been going through a lot and now the stress had taken its toll on her.

 

Donghae bought coffee for him and for the rest of the people who were waiting there.

He was surprised when he saw the CEO of ________’s agency arrive.

“Hello. You’re Lee Donghae, right? ________’s partner on We Got Married?” Rain (the president) asked Donghae as he saw him after talking to the doctor.

“Yes, Annyong Haseyo.” Donghae formally greeted and bowed at 90 degrees.

The two shook hands before Rain spoke again. “Thank you for taking care of ________. She’s really gotten more popular ever since the show started.”

“Oh, it’s my pleasure sir.” Donghae replied with a smile. He was having a dilemma on whether he should talk to Rain about ________ or not, if Rain would approve of him dating ________.

“Sir, I know this is maybe an inappropriate time but can I talk to you about something personal?” Donghae took his chance.

“Sure. What about?” Rain asked as he guided Donghae to sit down on the chair beside him.

“It’s about ________. I know I may be going out on a limb here sir but I…” Donghae took a deep breath before continuing with what he was going to say “I really like _______, sir. I want to take her out and be in a serious relationship with her as a real boyfriend and not just as a ‘fake’ husband on the show. With that, I’m hoping that I can get you approval.”

As soon as Donghae finished Rain smiled…a sly smile that only a few could recognize, a smile that meant something more.

“If you really like her and if you can promise me that you’d protect her from your fans, then you have my support.” Rain simply answered sounding like a ‘caring guardian’ to ________.

Donghae was overjoyed hearing Rain’s blessings. “Thank you sir! Thank you very much. I swear I’ll protect _______.” Donghae repeatedly showed his gratitude as he shook Rain’s hand.

“Hey everyone, _______’s awake already.” Bekah went out of _______’s room and informed the people who were waiting in the hallway.

“Why don’t you go in with the girls. And I’ll talk to _______ after you do.” Rain told Donghae.

 

_________ woke up to a sight of a dim room, Bekah and Jooyeon were talking on one side of the room.

“Hey…” _______ softly called out to the two, making them surprised.

“Hi sweetie, glad you’re up already.” Bekah greeted ______ with a smile.

“What happened?” ______ asked, trying to recall how she ended up in a hospital room.

“You passed out due to exhaustion.” Jooyeon told ________ while Bekah went out of the room to report to everyone outside.

“Oh yeah. We were still filming during that time, I think. Now that explains why my head hurts.” _______ remembered.

The rest of the members of After School went in to check up on ________ and talked to her for a bit. The girls decided to leave first when Donghae walked in to the room, sensing that the two needed to talk.

“You scared me back there. I thought I lost you when I finally confessed, then I felt like the whole world fell on me when I saw you unconscious on the floor.” Donghae told ________ as he stood beside her bed.

“Sorry.” _______ apologetically replied.

“It’s okay it wasn’t your fault you passed out because of fatigue.” Donghae said, flashing a smile at ________.

“Thank you very much oppa. The girl told me that you carried me all the way here.” ________ thanked Donghae and smiled at him as well.

“Of course, it was no problem. By the way, I saw your president, Rain outside so we talked.” Donghae informed _______.

“What?! Did he say something to you?” _______ asked worriedly.

“No. He seems nice. I actually asked him for permission if I could go out with you and he said yes. I mean if you say yes to me as well since you still haven’t given me an answer.” Donghae told _______.

“He agreed with you?!” ______ asked shocked, Donghae nodded as a response. She couldn’t believe that Rain would be so easily persuaded when he’s the same guy who always reminded them how strict the rules are about dating. ________ couldn’t comprehend.

 “Even if I said yes, you shouldn’t have talked to him.” _______ muttered, her expression becoming stiff.

“Why? What are you so scared off? Shouldn’t it be better now that I talked to him and got his approval so we would be okay out in the open?” Donghae asked, he was puzzled as to why ________ was acting like this.

“What part of “It’s complicated” don’t you understand??” _______ told Donghae, her voice slightly raised as she became frustrated.

“The part where you don’t explain anything!” Donghae answered back irritatingly. Both of them were surprised with how they just acted and talked to each other.

“I’m sorry.” Donghae apologized first as soon as he realized that he raised his voice

“I’m sorry oppa. I know you were the one who saved me and all and I’m thankful for that. You know, I do wish to let you understand everything.” ________ said.

Donghae wasn’t able to ask anymore since Rain knocked on _______’s door before coming in. The two knew he didn’t hear anything since they weren’t loud enough so they didn’t get worried.

 

“Hey. How’s my sweet and talented girl doing?” Rain asked as he walked closer to _______’s bed.

_______ could see through his fake aura and rolled her eyes.

_______ was about to speak up when Rain stopped her, as if he already knew what she was going to say.

“Save your energy my dear, let’s just talk in my office privately when you’re all better, okay?” Rain told _______.

_______’s perspective about the entertainment industry and especially about her boss got clearer after she read and understood Dambi’s letter. How can this smiling ‘caring’ CEO be the same person who threatened Dambi? She knows better now and she had a feeling Rain was up to something…something not good.


Let's just pretend that Pledis is under Rain. haha Sings to *I'm gonna be a bad boy. I'm gonna be a bad boy. Gonna be a bad bad boy*

Sorry I know this isn't much of an interesting chapter, but it does give you a slight idea on why ______ couldn't easily say yes to Donghae, right? or no? haha Anyway the next chapter would be more meaningful ;)

 

For those interested to see some of the photos I took from the Jay Park fan meet (although I haven't uploaded a lot yet) : Please visit nlovesphotos.tumblr.com

And for those of you who have twitter, tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ I love you guys Foreeever ;)

ColaSmackles: What?! That's crazy! haha Thank you very much!!! I really appreciate that. *bows* I hope you like this update.

Oneandonly: Thanks ;) Hope you like this chapter ;)

YoruxRuki: You are right.hihi :)

todobobo123: awww...yeah that would have raised brows and questions. haha  Don't worry, they'll progress soon ;)

JjongIsMyBias: You got it right ;) She's stressing out Donghae as well :|

haexuan: awww...thank you ;) I'm glad you like it. Don't stop day-dreaming ;)

kyumee68: Thank you very much. I appreciate it :)

gabie_16: I feel you. *nods in agreement* haha We just wish and that there'll be a guy to sweep us off our feet ;)

kittenever: Yup. Finally ;) Now you know what happened to her ;) Hope you like this one.

nadya1989: Now you know what happened ;)

Msaprilfools: Yup, nothing too serious about her health, the drama will be in something else. haha ;)

specialXangelX0410: Haha yeah ;) Were you able to think of this scenario as well? ;) Yeah! screamed out of happiness. LOL :D

ofhumming: O_o

alj1225: He is *dreamy sigh* Hope you like this update.

CrazyPanda105: Me too! haha Too much to handle. ;)