I Do -finale-

Love Line

2PM - Thank you or Donghae - Beautiful (Started the story with the song and I guess it's okay to end it with this song)

 


The day of the wedding finally came after those 6 months of grueling planning and preparation.

Everything was set.

The cameramen and photographers from different stations and magazines waited outside as they took photos of everyone who were attending the wedding.

The crew of We Got Married also set up their cameras inside the church, having exclusive full coverage of the couple’s wedding.

 

A fidgety Donghae was waiting inside the church, waiting for his wife to be to arrive.

He was feeling nervous yet excited at the same time. He was scared that he might do something stupid or silly to mess up this memorable day.

 

_______ on the other hand had a small pep talk with her friends before they headed down to the church. A few tears escaped from the girls’ eyes as they were too happy for the event.

 

The church doors opened and everyone turned their heads.

The 8 gorgeous ladies of After School started to walk down the aisle first, all being ______’s bridesmaids.

The ring bearer and flower girl walked right behind them.

Donghae got teary eyed the moment he saw ________ in her white wedding dress. She was so beautiful in his eyes, she screamed perfection for him.

She glowed and everyone noticed.

_______ started to walk down the aisle with her father holding her. She smiled at Donghae as they continued to approach him,

 

“I trust you Lee Donghae. Take care of my baby.” _______’s dad told Donghae.

“Dad…” ________ slightly whined in a cute voice, feeling a bit embarrassed of what her father just said.

“I swear to you sir, I will do everything to make and keep _______ happy.” Donghae seriously promised. ________’s dad looked at her precious little girl once more before he gave her hand to the groom. Tears started to form in his eyes as he handed her daughter to the man she love. “I love you dad. You’re always going to be the first man in my life. You and mom will always be my first priority.” _______ assured her father as they embraced for a couple of seconds.

_______’s father kissed her on the cheek before he finally let go of their hands and went to take his seat.

 

The bride and groom then walked a bit closer to the priest / minister and the altar.

 

“Dearly Beloved, we are gathered here today – to join together this man and this woman…” The minister started to proceed with the wedding.

He reminded the couple and everyone else present the true meaning and importance of love and marriage.

Both _______ and Donghae’s hearts were beating like crazy. They couldn’t help but take small glances at each other and then they’d blush and feel shy when their eyes would meet.

Then after the long talk, the minister guided _______ and Donghae to exchange their vows.

 

“_______, I've loved you since the first time I saw you. And the ring I’ll be putting on you later, and these words are just simply a way to show you and the rest of the world what has been in my heart for as long as I've known you. It’s funny how we actually started out as a fake married couple on tv, playing husband and wife once a week. And somehow as time passed and my feelings grew, that was not enough for me. So I wanted to marry you for real, in front of most of our world.

I’m so grateful that you’ll be my wife in real life and for as long as I live. I will always, always protect and love you. I will do my best to make and keep you happy. I love you, _______. I always have and I always will because today, when I look into your eyes, my love for you only grows. It's even stronger now. My love will never waver. And this I vow to you, today, and always and forever.” Donghae gave his word. He had a hard time finishing his speech as tears filled his eyes. He fought against the urge to cry because of his feelings, he wanted to let _______ and everyone else hear his promise to the love of his life.

 

Tears of love and joy rolled down on _______’s cheeks as well as she internalized Donghae’s vow.

 

“Donghae oppa, we've been through so much together. And despite how confused I've been or lost I might have gotten there was always you. You were always there finding me and saving me. I know I pushed you away at the start but I’m thankful that you didn’t give up. I’m blessed to have you in my life. I promise to do my best to be a great wife and mother to our children in the future. You can count on me to massage you when you’re feeling tired from all your work. I will always take care of you. I will try to inspire and help you in any way that I can. I confess, I am so terribly in love with you Lee Donghae. I cannot wait to grow old with you. I will love you until the end of time. This I vow today.” _______ smiled as she said her speech, her pledge to Donghae.

 

Half of the people in the church started to wipe their tears as the couple exchanged their vows.

 

The minister then started to talk again, recognizing and reminding the two of their vows.

 

“Do you ______, knowing this man's love for you and returning it.
Realizing his strengths and learning from them.

Recognizing his weaknesses and helping him to overcome them, take Lee Donghae to be your lawfully wedded husband?”

 

“I do.” ________ answered with no doubt in her heart.

“Do you Lee Donghae, knowing this woman's love for you and returning it.
Realizing her strengths and learning from them.
Recognizing her weaknesses and helping her to overcome them, take _________ to be your lawfully wedded wife?”

 

“I do.” Donghae answered sincerely.

 

They then proceeded with the exchange of wedding rings

 

“I, Lee Donghae, take you _______ to be my wife, my partner in life and my one true love.
I will cherish our union and love you more each day than I did the day before.
I will trust you and respect you, laugh with you and cry with you, loving you faithfully through good times and bad, regardless of the obstacles we may face together.
I give you my hand, my heart, and my love, from this day forward, for as long as we both shall live.” Donghae repeated after the minister / priest as he inserted the ring on _______’s finger.

_________ did the same right after and placed in the wedding ring on Donghae’s finger.

 

By this time, there’s not a dry eye in the room.

 

“May you always share with each other the gifts of love – be one in heart and in mind – may you always create a home together that puts in your hearts – love – generosity and kindness.
In as much as Donghae and _______ have consented together in marriage before this company of friends and family and have pledged their faith – and declared their unity by giving and receiving a ring – are now joined.
You have pronounced yourselves husband and wife but remember to always be each other’s best friend. *the couple nodded*
And so, by the power vested in me by the almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife – and may your days be good and long upon the earth.
You may now kiss the bride.” The minister / priest blessed the couple.

 

________ and Donghae had big smiles on their faces. Donghae placed his hands gently on ______’s face and leaned in for a kiss.

The two shared a kiss that was gentle, sweet and full of love and promise for the future. Flashes from different cameras surrounded them but that didn’t distract them.

“I love you Mrs. Lee Donghae.” Donghae softly said as they ended the kiss and he pressed his forehead against ______’s.

“I love you too hubby.” _______ answered back and giggled as soon as she heard the people shouting and rooting for them.

It was like the couple had their own fanclub.

The two then looked at their audience and bowed.

 

 

________ and Donghae changed into more party style – casual wedding attires before going to their reception. _______ had a shorter dress on, while Donghae took off his coat and changed his shoes.

The two cut the cake together and did the ever highly requested love shot with their glasses of champagne.

They took photos with their families and friends and had fun with everyone else around them.

 

Yoo Jaesuk was the MC for the night, and so before anyone else became tipsy he called out some people to give their toast and speech for the newlyweds.

______ and Donghae were now sitting side by side with their hands intertwined with each other.

 

The girls from After School started their speech.

“I believe in true love.” Lizzy started before passing the mic.

“I believe in love at first sight.” Nana continued as she looked at her unnie.

“I believe love conquers all.” Raina said as she looked at the audience

“But that doesn't mean there's not gonna be hard days or difficult things to deal with, because there will be.” Gahee gave everyone the reality check

“But finding that person who will experience it with you…” Jung-ah started to remind the couple about the positive side of love.

“And knowing that person loves you back…” Jooyeon continued

“Just makes everything so much easier” Bekah concluded.

“Congratulations to _______ and Donghae. Your love story makes us all envious. Cheers” Uee ended their speech as they raised their glasses.

 

“Now of course we can’t forget Donghae’s group members. So can I call on the 13 members out here please to give their toast.”

 

Leeteuk got the mic and then gave the other mics to Eunhyuk who was in the middle and Heechul who was on the end of the line. Super Junior took turns in speaking for their toast to the newlyweds.

“For those who say Donghae and _______ are too young to get married, let us just say and remind you all that you can start driving at sixteen,” Leeteuk as the eldest of started their speech and then passed the mic.

“You can go to war at eighteen...”Sungmin continued.

“You can drink at twenty-one” Yesung continued before passing the mic

“And retire at sixty-five” Shindong said.

“So how old do you have to be before you know that your love is real?" Siwon concluded the first half of the speech.

“_______ and Donghae are blessed to have found each other.” Eunhyuk said as he looked at the couple.

“You two deserve to be happy.” Hankyung told them. His appearance shocked people, but it just made everyone else realize the strong bonds between the guys.

“zhù nǐ háoyùn” Zhoumi said in Mandarin, which would translate to “Good luck” which made people laugh.

“Donghae hyung has found his super girl.” Henry said.

“To our brother and to the girl that he loves...” Kibum said, his attendance actually surprised people as well.

“We hope your love continues to bloom.” Ryeowook wished for the couple.

“So here’s to ______ and Donghae-hyung. I wrote most of this speech, by the way.” Kyuhyun did not fail to let every one know about this fact.

“Hold on, Kangin is on the line and would like to say something to _______.” Heechul interrupted and then place his phone in front of the mic.

“_______, I haven’t met you yet but I’m sure you’re a great person and you make Donghae happy. I can’t wait to meet my sister-in-law in the future. Donghae’s your headache now.” Kangin’s voice could be heard from the phone’s speaker. Everyone laughed at Kangin’s playfulness.

“Welcome to the family _______.” Heechul concluded as he raised his glass.

________ laughs and holds up her glass a long with Donghae and so does everyone else.

 

The couple then shared their first dance as a married couple.

 

“I love you so much.” _______ told Donghae as they started to dance. She knew she wouldn’t get tired of saying those words without losing its meaning and greatness.

“I love you too much _______. Thanks for marrying me and making me the happiest man.” Donghae replied before he leaned in to kiss _______ passionately on the lips.

“Are you happy yeobo?” Donghae asked _______ as he swayed her in the middle of the room.

“Do you even have to ask? I just had the perfect wedding with the right husband for me.” ______ answered happily.

“Me too. I have never been so confident about anything but for the love I have for you.” Donghae replied as he looked ______ in the eye.

She smiled at him before his lips met hers again.

“You know, there’s one more thing I’m confident in.” Donghae whispered against _______’s ear as they broke the kiss off.

“And what’s that?” _______ asked amused.

“What do couples do during their honeymoon?” Donghae asked _______ teasingly as his lips brushed against her earlobe.

In an instant _______ blushed, this was another side that she didn’t know about Donghae and she was eager to find out more.

 


I hope you guys like the finale ^_~

PLEASE SEE MY LAST NOTE - THANK YOU'S ON THE NEXT CHAPTER ^_^

 

~Comment Replies~ Thank you for supporting this story until the end. You guys are jjang!! Daebak!! <3

SHERYLN : Glad you loved it :) Here's the last update T_T
5forever1 : yeah...a wedding for the ending ;)
specialXangelX0410: awww...glad you felt that way. hihi ^_^ Too romantic is okay ;)
imaginedreamlove: Awww...I did. hihi Happy you loved it ^_~
ikawaiirock: awww...thank you. I aprreciate it and I'm so happy that you really like it.
kyumee68: awww...mianhe this is the finale already :( Thank you!! Saranghae!!!
ColaSmackles: It's for real ^_^
JjongIsMyBias: Me too. Sometimes when I re-read my chapters, I'm like 'where did I come up with this? I want this sweetness / romance too!!' haha
nimsaengho: me too!!! I'm so excited for Super Show 3!!! kyaaa~ ^_^ My next fic is an eunhyuk one ;)  
shinyiuhan: Glad you found it sweet ^_~ He's very protective, isn't he? haha Thanks. I'll post the first chapter over the weekend I guess.
alj1225: Yeah. Donghae doesn't want her to show / flaunt her skin. haha Hope you like the finale
redshuz: Yeah. The crew is sweet ^_^ People love the trench coat line. haha
YoruxRuki: aww...that's okay. Hope you like this last update ;)