Losing in different ways.

Love Line

Davichi - First Kiss


Everyone then moved to an indoor location for their second and last game.

 

“3…2..1…Action”  The director signaled everyone as the cameramen started filming.

“Yeah welcome back everyone! We’re still here with 4 of our lovely married couples and we will now have our second game. Wonhee-shi what will our couples be doing now?” Jaesuk announced energetically.

“I think this game will excite everyone.” Wonhee started out with a giggle. “Viewers and fans please do not get mad. It is just a game and a test to see how close and comfortable the pair have gotten. I’m sure you do this with your partners as well, right?” Wonhee said.

“I’m sure you guys are curious now” Jaesuk told the couples and winked.

Wonhee then walked to a table and got something from it. When she went back she showed everyone the box of Pepero sticks.

The guys and the girls had different reactions to the game, some were happy and the others remained stunned.

“I’m sure you have an idea of what to do now, right? Each person must try to eat as much Pepero as possible without their lips touching…”

“Unless you guys really want to kiss.” Jaesuk interrupted and snickered.

“It is up to you if you both want to take a bite or if only one of you will be eating it while the other one waits at the end. The couple who have the shortest pepero stick left will be the winners and will receive 2 big bento boxes filled with mouth-watering food.” Wonhee continued to explain

 

The ‘sweet potato’ couple was up first and it was decided that Seohyun will be the one to eat the Pepero stick. “Okay so it’s up to Seohyun when she will stop.” Jaesuk informed everyone.

“Oppa, close your eyes.” Seohyun requested and Yonghwa complied right away. Seohyun took some deep breaths before she started biting on the Pepero stick.

“I can already imagine what the fans will write on the message boards.” Jaesuk joked.

Seohyun broke off when she was midway, leaving at least 2 ½ inches.

 

“Donghae and _______. Who will be the one on the waiting end?” Wonhee asked and _______ raised her hand.

_______ then bit on the end of the Pepero stick and closed her eyes. Donghae got in position and started eating the chocolate part of the snack, inching closer and closer to _______.

_______ could feel her heart skip a beat as she felt Donghae getting nearer. She had no idea if he was going to finish the Pepero stick or what.

Donghae also had a dilemma of whether he wanted to ‘win’ and stop only when he reaches ______’s lips but of course Donghae knew better, even if he wanted a replay of that kiss he shared with _______ before.

The other couples were speculating on the sides as they saw Donghae slightly tilt his head.

“Ahhh…so close.” Wonhee expressed her dismay when she saw how short the pepero stick was.

“A little less than 1 inch remained.” Jaesuk informed everyone as he measured the remains of the cookie stick.

“That’s so close. You guys could have smacked lips already.” Jo Kwon commented.

 

Victoria and Khun went next and had left 1 ½ inch of the Pepero stick.

 

The ’Adam’ couple played the game last. Everyone went wild when Ga-In showed only the remaining crumbs on her lips.

Ga-in and Jo Kwon won, pecking each other’s lips in the process.

“Well you know. That’s just how it is.” Ga-In replied chicly, while Jo Kwon tried to keep his giggles to himself.

 

After the long and tiring day, everyone went back to the MBC building where their cars and managers were left behind. Donghae saw _______ waiting for her van to pick her up in the entrance so he wanted to talk to her first before she left.

Donghae was about to approach _______ when he saw a van pull up in front of her and saw some the After School members come down, specifically Gahee, Jung-ah, Jooyeon and Bekah.

‘Oh I better greet them.’ Donghae thought to himself, thinking that his ‘sisters-in-law’ are picking up his ‘wife’.

“What?! Are you serious?” Donghae heard _______ ask.

He was right behind ______ when he saw the expressions of the girls’ faces, they seemed gloomy and looked like they just told ______ some bad news.

The girls hugged _______ but broke it off when they noticed Donghae standing close to them.

“Oh Donghae-shi..” Jung-ah said as she wiped the tears off of ______’s face.

Donghae walked closer to ______ put his hand on her shoulder to see what was happening.

_______ turned to face Donghae and there he saw _______’s eyes b with tears.

“What happened?” Donghae asked anxiously.


dun-dun-dun-dun *fail suspense - cliffhanger music*
What was going on?

Subscribers please anticipate a blog post - update from me. There’ll be a new link to my new project / story. Here are some of the things you can look forward to:
a.) While I was bored last night I was able to come up with a new story and I’ve already started writing it as well. I hope I have some Taecyeon fans here, yes?
b.) Planning to do Rated one-three shots stories. One with Yunho and another with Jonghyun (Shinee). I’m still thinking about it though.
c.) One-shots? Hihihi I’ll post a couple of written one shots before opening it for requests. Like my way of giving back to my lovely readers and subscribers.
Since short stories and one-three shot requests won’t require a lot of time and it won’t get in the way of my current story which is this one.

What do you guys think? Comment below and Tweet me: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ loveyouall<3

todobobo123: I swear your guesses are always correct. Just like in my other story "We Fell Inlove". haha you are so good. I wanna hug him forever too! haha Yeah that could be so cute and thrilling!  
PandaBaby: I know :( I'm still thinking if I'll make them go out for real or not. haha One of the 'what-if's' in my mind. There are a lot of things that can happen with the cord :|
specialXangelX0410: I think...maybe. haha I don't really remember.  Aww... when I was a junior in high school my camera fell in a tub filled with bubbles :| I wish I could hug them too!!!
chara_aia: No one could beat Jo Kwon...Key can challenge him though if he was there. haha aww...I'm glad you felt that way :D
Yasminnie: awww...yay! I'm happy. hihi Hope you like this update.