You in a white dress, me in a tuxedo

Love Line

Super Junior - Marry U


________ went back to their dorm, eagerly excited to share her news with the girls. She opened the door and immediately the girls ran up to her and hugged her. They then pulled her to one of the rooms and asked for details. ______ realized that they already knew about it.

______ was surprised when she found out Donghae asked the girls from After School their blessings first before he proposed on the beach. They also told her that Donghae asked for the contact numbers of _______’s parents to ask for their permission.

Everyone loved Donghae, and that goes the same for _______. Dongahe’s family couldn’t be any happier when Donghae informed them of the news. The Super Junior members jumped in joy when they found out _______ said yes to Donghae.

 

 

______ and Donghae started to plan their wedding weeks after Donghae’s proposal. They got a wedding planner to help them out with the arrangements they were not familiar with.

The couple let the We Got Married crew to film everything. They agreed to let them shoot from their first day of preparation down to the wedding day since they did meet through the show. The two owed a lot to the show and its staff.

 

For today’s shooting, the two were supposed to be picking out Donghae’s tux and _______’s wedding dress, of course with a little help from their group mates.

 

Donghae and _______ met up in their apartment and then drove down to a bridal gown – tuxedo store.

“I never thought that these kinds of shops are huge.” ______ voiced out as she stepped out of the car with her eyes glued to the 3 storey shop.

“Maybe they have one floor for the gowns, another floor for tuxedos and another floor for welcoming customers or for customization or modifications that they need to do.” Donghae said as he locked the doors on the car.

The two walked inside the store with ______’s arm linked to Donghae’s. They were amazed with how spacious the store was on the inside. It looked like they stepped into a fairytale world as the interior and the other wedding attires were set up beautifully.

A receptionist welcomed them and confirmed their appointment for the day. They were then guided to the inner part of store on the first floor where the tuxedos were.

 

________ and Donghae sat on the couch and browsed through the portfolio’s that had photos of different styles of tuxedos.

“Oppa, do you have anything specific that you want?” ________ asked Donghae.

“Well, nothing much. Just a clean cut outfit that I’ll look good in.” Donghae told ______.

“You’ll look great in anything.” ______ replied with a smile.

“Excuse me. Would you like to try the first tuxedo now?” One of the senior stylists asked as she approached the couple. Donghae looked at ______ and when she nodded in approval, he got up and went towards the changing room.

 

Donghae went out of the dressing room and showed his fiancée the first tuxedo that he tried on which was a white 2 button notch coat, matched with matching formal trousers and a light pink tie  to add color to the outfit.

______ took a picture of Donghae first before she asked him what he thought about the outfit.

“I think its okay. It does kinda remind me of an outfit we had for Sorry Sorry.” Donghae told ______ before he went back to try another outfit.

After a couple of minutes Donghae went out wearing another tuxedo. This time he wore a black tuxedo with a formal inner light blue button down long-sleeved collared shirt.

“Now this kinda reminds me Super Girl or Marry U.” Donghae said as soon as ______ took a photo of him.

“Do you like it though? I think this one is more of like a strong serious type while the white one was refreshing to the eye and stylish. I can’t pick since you look great in both tuxedos oppa.” ________ told Donghae her opinion.

“Yeah me too, I’m undecided. Maybe I’ll look at the photos you took of me first and I’ll ask our coordi noona and the guys what they think.”  Donghae answered before he went back to change in his original outfit.

The two then proceeded to the second floor of the store where the wedding gowns are.

“Woah, you have a lot of wedding gowns here.” _______ was at awe with the choice selections.

“Yes. We also carry gowns and dresses for bridesmaids and for other formal attires.” The senior stylist informed _______.

“oneul bam neh il bam jaggooman niga senggakna naneun geudeh eh diva diva d-d-d-diva…” ______ and Donghae heard a voices of girls singing and when they looked behind them, some of the girls from After School were walking towards them while they continued to sing.

“Unnie!” _______ called out to them, surprised that they were there.

“Surprise _______! Annyong Donghae-sobang (hubbie Donghae, like how Jea calls Jo Kwon Jo-sobang.hihihi)” Gahee greeted the couple. Being the still shy and slightly intimidated Donghae he bowed as he greeted them.

“What are you guys doing here?” _______ asked curiously.

“Well of course, we’re here to help you pick out your wedding dress.” Jooyeon informed them.

“Although I think our brother-in-law go somewhere else first.” Jung-ah said.

“Why?” Donghae asked surprised

“In some parts of the world, it’s considered bad luck if the groom sees his bride in her wedding gown.” Bekah told them.

“But we’re just about to pick out my wedding dress, it means we’re not yet sure which I’ll be wearing on that day.” ________ tried to voice out since she did want to have Donghae with her.

“Yeah but eventually you’ll be wearing one of those dresses so it means Donghae would be able to see it already. We’ll just separate you guys for an hour, don’t worry.” Gahee told the couple.

Not knowing what to say anymore since Gahee did have a point, _______ just looked at Donghae.

“Arasso. I’ll just use the computer downstairs to send my photos earlier to my hyung’s and coordi noona’s so we can make a decision about my tux soon.” Donghae said in defeat.

“But I have some restrictions with your wedding gown.” Donghae continued.

“What restrictions?” _______ asked with an amused tone.

“Don’t wear anything too short nor too revealing.” Donghae told ______, the senior stylist and the girls seriously.

_______ laughed a bit before answering “I’m not going to wear a trench coat on our wedding day oppa.”

“Why not? Don’t you want to trend a new style?” Donghae answered back which earned him evil an glare from his fiancée.

“O…kay then. I’m leaving now.” Donghae quickly kissed ______ on the cheek before he backed off and walked towards the stairs.

 

As soon as Donghae was out of sight, the girls handed ______ the different gowns that they picked out for her.

The first dress that _______ tried on was a light beige – cream colored strapless wedding gown with a fish tail skirt.

“The top looks good but this gown really hugs the waist down. I think I’m going to have a hard time walking in this.” _______ voiced out her opinion and some of the girls agreed with her.

The next gown that she wore was a satin a-line dress with a long train, it has a sweetheart cut and lace embroidery on the top for design and a red belt chapel around her waist.

“Wow ______, you look like a princess in this gown.” Jooyeon complimented ______ while the others took photos.

“Yeah I think it’s pretty too but I think the fitting isn’t too right for me, it’s slightly loose on some areas.” ______ pointed out.

“Don’t worry dear, that can be fixed.” The senior stylist assured ________.

“Okay well let’s see the last dress first then let’s make a decision.” Jung-ah said as she guided ______ back to the changing room.

The last gown ______ tried on was a long white sleeveless wedding gown with a backless butterfly design.

“This looks really elegant ______.” Bekah said as she took a photo of _______. The girls complimented the dress again and asked _______ to change back to her regular clothes.

When _______ went back, they looked at her photos and discussed which outfit really matched her.

“I think we’ve made our decision.” The senior stylist told the girls as they picked out _______’s wedding dress. They then talked about the color and design of the bridesmaids gowns.

 

 

A week  after ________ and Donghae met up again for another We Got Married shoot.

They were given a big surprise when they looked at the pink mission envelope.

 

‘Congratulations to our fishy couple who are very much in love and are taking the next step in spending their lives together.

Thank you for making us a part of your love story. We couldn’t be any happier and supportive of you both.

We would like to inform you that as of today, this apartment that has been your ‘home’ for our We Got Married shoots for almost a year is now completely yours. Take this as a token of our appreciation and as well as our wedding gift to you both.

We hope that this will continue to bring you happiness and love

 

Best Wishes,

MBC & We Got Married Staff ’

 

The couple stood up and bowed to the staff with a big smile. They then walked towards them and hugged and thanked each of them.

_______ and Donghae were overjoyed by the news. The apartment did hold a special place in their hearts. Now they don’t need to worry about buying a new house since the apartment is very fitting for them.

 


 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kE55tkLa0U  – outfit from sorry sorry

Still trying to perfect the scenes and speeches for the Wedding chapter.

I just remembered that 3 of my stories (including this) have proposals / weddings as their ending. haha

Let's talk ^_^ tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom


~Comment Replies~ Love ya guys. muah :x
nimsaengho: Me too sweetie! haha ^_~ daydreaming. IlLove long comments ;) awww...thanks. Glad this makes you relax at the end of the day.
ezralaine: Here's you update ^_^ Hope you like it
SHERYLN: hihi vote noted ^_~ Hope you like this update ;)
alj1225: Wedding chapter soon ^_^ Team Siwon ;)
specialXangelX0410: It's okay ^_^ I'm glad you liked it . He's too romantic, isn't he? hihihi
cupidzangel: aww...glad you felt that way! ^_^
myfishyx: Yay! Happy you felt that way ^_~ I think Donghae's the sweet type in real life. Me too! Where are all the great guys? haha
smilingangel: Vote counted ;) Yay for sweet and cheesy lines. haha ^_^
imaginedreamlove: I know, right?! Gaahh..I would just melt. <3
YoruxRuki: I woke up today and Aing was the first thing that was on my mind. LOL aww man, don't scroll through the comments section first! haha
sujuholic_15: Yes! Yay!!! I'm still in the process of writing the wedding chapter ^_^
fishylovesyou: Me too!! <3 Where are all the sweet great guys?
naykka22: Glad you love it ^_^
redshuz: hihi! Maybe the will make little copies of themselves. haha ;)
kyumee68: I kinda don't to end it too! haha Let's see... ^_^ haha sarangHAE   
 JjongIsMyBias: I definitely agree with you!! *dreamy sigh* awww...that's why you're not picking Sungmin. Yeah I saw that behind-the-scenes clip and I was like 'awww..'
ColaSmackles: I loved writing those sweet lines! ^_^ awww..I'm happy you felt that way. yay!
5forever1: awww...thank you very much! ^_^ I'll do my best
maziah91: yeah, he does ^_^ Glad you loved it.