Erased My Obvious Love

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play: Son Dambi - Can't U See or Davichi - Can't Say I love you or say goodbye


After letting out a sigh ______ asked Donghae “Can we talk?”

“Sure. What about?” Donghae asked curiously.

_______ looked around the room and figured that they won’t be able to talk properly with all the people coming in and out and passing by them.

“Uhm…let’s go to the canteen.” ______ told Donghae as she guided him to the dining hall.

_______ was glad that there weren’t a lot of people in the canteen so no one would pay attention to them. _______ sat down first and Donghae sat across her.

“What did you want to talk about?” Donghae asked uneasily.

“I know that we already agreed to forget about the kiss. But I just want to make sure that you remember what I told you that day.” ______ started out. After reading Dambi’s letter, she thought hard and long of what she would do with her feelings. She covered the letter behind her hands as she put it on the table, making her hands rest on it as she played with her fingers to ease out her anxious feeling.

“I know I might sound conceited now and this might not be the right moment, but please don’t fall in love with me.” _______ reminded Donghae, her tone almost pleading. She did the opposite of Dambi’s advice.

Donghae was taken a back, his eyes widened a bit with what he just heard from _______. He didn’t expect her to bring the issue up again and he hoped that she would change her mind.

“W-what?? Why…why are you telling me this?” Donghae asked with difficulty as he stuttered. He was trying to process everything.

“I’m just being honest with you. I don’t want to you thinking I’m leading you on or what. I hope we can maintain being professionals and be friends at least.” ______ answered. The two and everyone else around them can’t deny that they have a strong connection. They were told that there are sparks in their ‘relationship’. Even though her words didn’t exactly match her feelings, she had to do this…for her and for Donghae. ‘I’m making the right decision, right?’ _______ asked herself…trying to convincing herself that she’s doing the right thing.

Donghae didn’t answer and instead he shook his head. “What if I can’t? What if I told you that I can’t promise that?” Donghae told _______ honestly.

“Then I have no choice but to withdraw from the show.” _______ sternly said. She already made up her mind.

A shock expression was evident in Donghae’s face. He slumped down in his seat and was uneasy.

“Please don’t make this hard for both us.” ______ said, her tone almost pleading. She tried hard to fight the tears that were threatening to go down her cheeks any minute now.

Donghae didn’t answer and sat straight up again. Resting one of his elbows on the table and put his hand on the temples of his head.

Donghae wasn’t the one making things hard and both of them knew that deep inside. She informed him a little too late as his feelings have already grown for her.

“Oppa…please” _____ requested almost choking on her words.

It killed Donghae to hear ______ beg him not to fall in love with her, he wanted to breakdown as well when he heard and noticed ______ on the verge of crying.

He didn’t want to risk not being able to see _______ on a weekly basis. He didn’t want her to avoid him. He didn’t know what reasons she has and he wasn’t sure if he wanted to know. Maybe he didn’t want to hear why…maybe it was because he knew it was too late, he has fallen for her. He wanted to continue seeing her, to ‘act’ with her even if it meant him having to bury his feelings and have a one-sided love.

He couldn’t look ______ in the eye so he just answered her with a cold “Okay.”

He heard ______ let out a sigh of relief. In the corner of his eye, Donghae saw _____ cautiously wipe her tears.

“_______...” The two heard someone call out for _______, making both of them look up to see who the voiced belong to.

“Oh Nana, Raina” _______ acknowledged their presence after she cleared .

The two girls walked to the couple’s table and greeted Donghae before turning back to _______.

“Lizzy and Uee unnie are looking for you. They said they needed help with the arrangements of something.” Nana informed _______.

“Oh okay. I’ll follow you guys in a while. ” _______ told the girls. Nana and Raina nodded and walked back first.

“So...uhm…I guess I’ll see you around oppa. I hope everything’s okay between us.” ______ said as she got up from her seat. Donghae just nodded and watched her walk away. He then released a sigh and bent his neck sideward’s and he popped his knuckles until he heard his bones crack.

He then saw something on the table. _______ accidentally left Dambi’s letter on the table and Dongahe saw this. He didn’t know if he would read it or not, but for the mean time he hid the letter first in his back pocket.


Short but (a) deep chapter.
To those asking if this will end in a happr or sad note...well I can't answer that just yet. Cause I still don't know myself. haha it's a mystery ;) *mystery mystery*
Shameless plugging: My newest story Writers Love Block

Tweet / follow me for updates, comments and suggestions, random-serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom
 

~Comment Replies~ loveyouguys<3
todobobo123:
  LOL someone had to die. Well...did she make the right choice?
kittenever: Yeah I feel bad for killing her here. hihi I hope she did make the right choice..*sigh*
kyumee68: Thanks :) Hope you like this chapter
alj1225: I know. Coincidentally it was her birthday when I 'killed' her. I'm so bad. haha. Yeah :( Suicide cases are very depressing. *sigh*
specialXangelX0410: LOL, your camera couldn't have jumped. haha It's okay to spam! haha I love your comments anyway ;) Son Dambi is a solo artist, she sang 'Crazy' and her latest song is 'Queen'. The song for this chapter is by her as well :)
Yasminnie: Yeah :( Happy ending...maybe? ;)
fishy_d: I.don't.know.yet hihihi Hope you like this chapter ;)
AKTF94: Well maybe this is a bigger twist O.o ?
maziah91: Thank you! Hope you like this update :)