Triple Date

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play: Younha - Nonsense


The crew then handed the couple a pink envelope containing their mission card.

 

Donghae opened it for ______ and laid it on the table quickly so both of them can read it at the same time.

 

They read what was written on the mission card and looked back at each other, exchanging surprised glances.

 

Triple Date: Spend the whole day out today with 2 other couples. 

 

“Triple date?!” They said at the same time.

“So which couples do you think will we be meeting today? Donghae asked as he tapped the card on the table.

“Hmm…I don’t know. Well there’s only 3 other couples on the show, Khun and Victoria, Ga-in and Jo Kwon and Seohyun and Yonghwa.” _______ enumerated.

“So that means only one couple won’t be joining us.” Donghae stated the obvious.

“Yeah…I wonder, who could it be?” ______ pondered as she stared at the windows outside, thinking that maybe a couple might walk in soon.

Donghae smiled as he saw _______’s cute thinking face. He panicked for a second and pretended to look at something else when _______’s face turned to him.

“Oppa, have you been on a double or group date before?” _______ asked curiously

“Uhm…” Donghae tried to recall. “I did a show before with Siwon and Kibum and we had a date altogether with one girl. It was like a competition to win the girl’s heard.” Donghae told ________.

“Ah really?” ______ replied, feeling a bit upset that they had a show like that before.

“How about you?” Donghae asked _______. He felt her mood slightly go down after he answered her question.

“Not really. A couple of my friends dragged me with them to meet a group of guys before but it was more like a hang out so I don’t think it was a group date per say.” ________ said

It then became silent and awkward after ________ answered Donghae’s question.

“So…I know that Victoria and Seohyun are in the same entertainment agency as you are, are you close with them?” _______ asked trying to change the atmosphere.

“Yes. We’ve worked with Victoria before she debuted. She was the main girl in Super Junior M’s U video. I’m also close to Seohyun since we get to do a lot of promotional activities with SNSD.” Donghae answered.

 

All of a sudden _______ and Donghae saw two people walk up to them.

“Oh annyong haseyo.” _______ greeted first as she got up and bowed to the first couple that arrived. Donghae and the other couple did the same.

“Hi I’m Yonghwa and this is my wife Seohyun.” Yonghwa introduced themselves.

“Yeah of course we know you. I’m Donghae and this is my wife _______.” Donghae said.

The two moved to a bigger table and settled there first as they waited for the last couple to arrive.

“Seohyun, did you guys know about the triple date today?” Donghae asked

“We didn’t. We actually got surprised when we saw the mission card.” Seohyun told Donghae.

“We also felt the same way.” ______ said with a chuckle.

“Do you know who the other couple is?” Yonghwa asked.

Donghae and ______ shook their heads and asked the same question, only to find out that no one knew who the other couple would be.

The two couples continued to chat away. Yonghwa got carried away when he was telling a story and he accidentally used his Busan accent making everyone laugh.

“Oh are you from Busan?” _______ asked amused

Yonghwa nodded before asking “Why?”

“Oh I stayed in Busan for a couple of years with my grand parents. I used to go back and forth from Seoul to Busan.” _______ answered.

________ and Yonghwa then found out that they only lived 30 minutes away from each other.

“Wow. I feel closer to you already.” Yonghwa joked.

Donghae felt jealous with the sudden bond that ________ and Yonghwa had.

“Oh annyong haseyo.” A guys’ voice interrupted the two couples talking.

Everyone stood up and greeted the couple who just joined them

Victoria and Nichkhun was the last couple to be part of the triple date.

They welcomed the two and continued to talk while eating.

“I like your dress.” Seohyun complimented _______.

“Thank you. Donghae oppa doesn’t like it though.” _______ said as she looked at Donghae teasingly.

“Oh why?” Victoria asked curiously

“He said it’s too short.” ______ answered.

Nichkhun chuckled “Ah I know that feeling. Victoria, remember when you wore that off shoulder – loose shirt? I hated it because it kept sliding off and exposed a lot of your skin.” Nichkhun told Victoria. Everyone laughed at Nichkhun’s comment.

 

The three couples then headed out of the restaurant after eating and went to the park near by.

The girls and guys separated so they could talk among themselves.

 

“Unnie, I watched your first episode with Donghae oppa. How was it trying to figure who your husband was? Did you have any clue?” Seohyun asked _______.

“No. I was very nervous because I would be dead if I didn’t pick the right guy. I just really hoped that we had a lot of things in common so in the end I would be able to pick him and I was so thankful that I got it right.” ________ explained

“Awww…I bet Donghae-shi  is super sweet to you. He always looked after me when we were in China to film and promote Super Junior – M. I was helping them learn the language and Donghae oppa was really eager to learn.” Victoria said as she recalled her memories with Donghae.

“Ah really? Wow so you must be close with each other.” _______ said calmly although deep inside, she felt a bit jealous.

“Yeah we’re kinda close but I think that’s just his personality. He’s really friendly to everyone, right Seohyun?” Victoria asked Seohyun.

“Yeah, but for me I think I’m closer with other Super Junior oppas than Donghae-oppa.” Seohyun answered.

“How was it meeting their group members on the first day?” Victoria asked _______

“I was really stunned because I didn’t know I would be meeting 10 guys on my first day. I got worried since I felt like I had to please all of them but they treated me nicely and they made the atmosphere very comfortable. How about you guys?” _______ answered before throwing the question back.

“I still haven’t met everyone from 2pm. I’ve met Junho-shi and Wooyoung-shi first, they told me a lot of stories about Khun so I got to know more about him from them.” Victoria answered.

“For me it was fun and awkward as well. Since the other C.N Blue members were quiet like me we had to put extra effort so that we could be comfortable around each other.” Seohyun answered.

 

- Meanwhile; On the other side of the park -

“How long did it take you guys before you got comfortable with your wives?” Donghae asked

“Hyun and I still have our awkward moments but it’s much better than before. I think it started when we exchanged our hobbies, like when I taught her how to play the guitar. I don’t force her to speak informally since she’s not used it yet.” Yonghwa answered

“I think Victoria and I got closer after we went on a trip. At first we were still too cautious with our words and actions since we didn’t know much about each other, but I think we’re getting over that stage already.” Nichkhun shared his thoughts.

“How about you hyung?” Yonghwa asked

“I think we still have our silent – awkward moments but because we have a lot in common we were able to get more comfortable with each other easily.” Donghae answered.

“How did you guys feel meeting their group members?” Donghae asked again.

“It was nerve wracking because I felt like I had to impress them. It didn’t help that I got awkward.” Yonghwa answered

“I felt tongue tied. Like I tried to be extra careful but I still messed up.” Nichkhun said feeling embarrassed.

“Oh yeah I saw you visit her group during their special performance. How was it?” Yonghwa asked

“The same with you guys. Although I wasn’t really able to talk to them since they didn’t have a lot of time when I went there so I’m still very nervous to meet and talk to them again. I just hope that I gave a good impression.” Donghae said.

 

After half an hour the guys met up with the girls again. They continued to hang out before bidding their goodbyes.

 

They still had time before filming ends so ________ and Donghae went back to their apartment.

“Did you have fun today?” Donghae asked _________ as he sat on the couch.

________ nodded as she smiled and sat next to Donghae.

“Me too. It seemed like you and Yonghwa got a lot closer after today.” Donghae told ________, trying not to show that he got jealous.

“Yeah, in my head I though ‘Oh what a small world’” ______ said with a laugh before continuing “It was really nice to meet them. Victoria unnie also told me how close you guys were during Super Junior M promotions.” ________ said

“Yeah. I think she’s one of the girls that I’m really close to in SM.” Donghae answered.

_________ felt jealous so she got up and went to get something to drink.

“Oppa do you want something to drink?” _______ shouted over from the kitchen

“Yeah.” Donghae answered.

________ walked back to the living room and handed over a bottle of water to Donghae before sitting beside him again.

“Thanks Vic--- I mean ______. Thanks _______.” Donghae accidentally called _______ by Victoria’s name. Donghae’s eyes widened when he heard himself and tried quickly eat his words and hoped that ______ didn’t notice.

“Vic? Victoria?” ______ repeated irritatingly

Donghae bit his lip and was frustrated with himself.

“Sorry _______. We were just talking about her and her name slipped.” Dongahe tried to reason out.

_______ just glared at Donghae before she scooted over to the side of the couch away from Donghae.

“_______..._______-ah mianhe, don’t be mad at me.” Donghae apologized to ________.

“Okay.” _______ coldly answered as she got her phone from the side table and busied herself with it.

The crew felt the cold atmosphere so they decided to call it a night. _______ quickly got up and fixed her stuff. She bowed to Donghae before going to her interview.

“AISH Lee Donghae!” Donghae scolded himself as he covered his face with his hands, hitting himself in the forehead.


Hope you guys liked this chapter ;)

Feel free to leave / share Donghae facts / trivia's and I might just use them in the future :)

Tweet / Follow me for quick updates, comments and suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Iloveyouguys<3

 todobobo123: haha Good for you! ;) aww... I appreciate you saying that :) Thank you so much <3 I just read the forewords to your story and it got me so interested already!! ;)

Oneandonly: Yay! I'm so happy to hear that. For artists that I like. hmmm...the one's that I can recall as of the moment: Big Bang, Wonder Grils, Shinee, Epik High, 2pm, C.N Blue, 2am, 2ne1, Miss A, SNSD, G.Na, etc. How about you?

lemonspringday: yeah yay! Team Donghae. :)

majonashi: Yeah me too, trying to imagine the scene...so cute :)

alj1225: Yay Tumblr buddies! ME too I think those 2 shows are so fun. Family Outing season 1 would be hilarious.

specialXangelX0410: Yeah Hello Baby would be so cute and funny since we already caught a glimpse of how Super Junior are with babies. Heechul in Good Daddy, Leeteuk & Eunhyuk in WGM, etc.

SAPPHIREpixie: Thank you very much :) Glad you like it

ofhumming: Get some rest woman! What would your talent be in Star King? It should be someting that'll require Super Junior to help you. YAY fOR SKINSHIP! LOL Really envy that magician girl with Sungmin before O.o

redshuz: Yeah I bet Super Junior guys will act crazy and cute infront of the baby. Hope you liked their mission :)

Superjuniordaebak: aww...thank you very much. Hope you liked the update.

naykka22:Your guess was close ;)

kittenever: Oh yeah that would be sweet. haha Maybe pepero sticks in the future? ;)

fishy_d:   Thank you so much <3 Here's your update for the day ;)