Finally.

Love Line

*TRAX - Oh! My Goddess


Donghae rushed towards J-Tune – Pledis entertainment building as soon as he got a call from Gahee. He got a tip from her that ________ was on her way to their company building to talk to their CEO and Gahee told him that she had a feeling that it wasn’t going to be good.

Upon hearing this, a worried Donghae rushed out of Super Junior’s dorm and went straight to where ______ was.

He arrived at the top floor and noticed that the secretary had her ear on the door, obviously eavesdropping to a conversation that was happening behind the closed door.

Donghae cleared his throat to get the attention of the secretary. The flustered secretary quickly walked back to her desk.

Donghae asked where Rain’s office was and it wasn’t a surprise when he found out it was the only room on the floor.

Donghae was about to knock on the door when he heard a loud argument happening behind. ‘So that’s why the secretary was listening in’ Donghae thought.

He heard the latter part of Rain and _______’s conversation. He heard enough to be appalled from who he thought was a caring, respectable and genuine CEO.

 

He heard the voices quiet down and he couldn’t hear anything anymore. Donghae became anxious because he knew that ________ was the only one with Rain in that room.

After a couple of seconds, Donghae’s eyes widened as he heard the door knob being opened so he quickly moved back.

_______ seemed to be so absorbed with her own world that she didn’t notice Donghae.

Donghae just waited for _______ to see him. He saw her sigh before looking up and she was obviously surprised when she saw him

 

“Oppa…” ______ softly muttered.

“I heard everything.” Donghae honestly said.

________ didn’t know how she would react Would she be happy, comforted knowing that Donghae knows? Or would she be terrified and nervous?

 

“You shouldn’t have come here.” _______ said as she quickly straightened her self. She hoped that Rain won’t step out of his office and see Donghae so she quickly walked down the hallway, stopping in front of the elevator and quickly pressing the down button. She wanted both of them to get out of the building as soon as possible.

“I know, okay? I heard everything. I understood everything _______. Don’t worry about me.” Donghae told ________, assuring her that his feelings did not ever waver for her.

“How can you easily say that?! How can you not be bothered about this!?” ______ asked a bit irritatingly and puzzled. The elevator door opened and the two stepped into the elevator, fortunately it was empty.

“I don’t care if he uses me, just as long as I get to be by your side.” Donghae told _______ in the eye.

His eyes lowered when he noticed the red mark on _______’s wrist, his hands immediately turned into fists._______ noticed the change in Donghae’s facial expression and saw where he was looking at.

“Come on, let’s get out of here first.” ________ said as she gently pulled Donghae out of the elevator as soon as it stopped on the ground level. She didn’t want him to even have the chance to go back up and confront Rain.

 

The two made their way out of the buildings’ glass doors and just continued walking.

_______ didn’t know where she was walking towards to, she just wanted to get away and be anywhere…anywhere but near that ‘devil’s’ office.

Donghae just followed _______ behind.

_______ made a turn and they ended up entering a park.

Donghae had enough of walking so he jogged a bit to over take _______ and he stopped in front of her. He spread his arms outwards signaling her to stop.

 

“I meant what I told you back then in the concert hall ______. I meant what I said earlier today as well. Every word and more.” Donghae spoke up, as he took one step closer to ______.

_______ looked up at the sky as soon as Donghae stopped talking. She took a deep breath before looking back at Donghae’s eyes.

“I really like you too oppa….so much and it scares me because I’ve never felt like this for anyone else before.” ________ finally confessed, the truth finally coming out from her. There was no point in denying anything now.

A smile formed on Donghae’s lips. It felt so surreal for him, the words that he has been waiting for from ______ finally came and it felt like a dream.

Donghae didn’t say anything more as he let his actions do the talking. He moved closer to ______ and hugged her tightly. _______ couldn’t help but get teary-eyed as she hugged Donghae back.

“What do we do now?” ______ softly asked.

Donghae gently pulled away from the hug so he could look _______ in the eye. His hands moved on to her face as he caressed her cheeks, wiping away the tears that managed to escape from her eyes.

“For once, we follow out hearts. As for Rain-sonsaengnim,we just go with the flow first. Let’s read into his mind more but for sure we won’t let him win or get away with his plans.” Donghae said, trying to reassure _______.

“How about the show?” _______ asked worriedly. Her mind was filled with questions and ‘what-if’s’ ever since she heard Donghae’s confession.

“You are not withdrawing, if that’s what you’re thinking.” Donghae told _______ sternly. “We’ll stay in We Got Married because I don’t see why anything should change. As far as I know, nothing and no one can stop us now. I’ll protect you from everything and anyone, president, fangirls, antis, etc.” Donghae promised ________ as he kissed her on the forehead, before pulling her into his arm again.

________ felt Donghae’s sincerity and smiled. She hoped that it was wise of her to give into her heart. Deep inside, she agreed with Donghae. She wanted to put Rain down.

“Thank you for not giving up on me.” _______ appreciatively said as she had eyes closed while the side of her head rested on his chest, hearing his heartbeat.

“I knew that the wait and perseverance would be worth it because I had a feeling that I’d win your heart over someday. You don’t know how happy and contented I am to have you in my arms.” Donghae answered with a smile as his arms wrapped around her securely.

Donghae spoke up after a minute of just hearing the birds chirp and the leaves rustling in the wind.

“Does this mean you’re mine now?” Donghae nervously and carefully asked.

_______ pulled back from the hug and looked at Donghae.

“I’m yours.” _______ answered with a smile. Donghae smiled widely before whispering "Finally." making _______ chuckle. Both of them needed that moment, after what happened earlier today.

Donghae leaned in and initiated the kiss which _______ didn’t object to. She wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed back happily.

It was as if time stopped for the two.


MY 10.10.10 update ;)

'Awwww....' that's what I hope to get from my readers. I hope you guys liked this one ;) There'll be more sweet chapters to come ;)

Tweet / follow me for updates, comments-sugestions, random-serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ loveloveloveyouall + all my subscribers
kittenever:
Yeah Rain's horrible here! -_-  Glad you liked the previous update ;)
nadya1989: Yay for happy endings...for now ;)
todobobo123: He did stay! hihi The good guys always win, right?  hopfully ;)
AKTF94: Yeah ;) How'd you like his reacion?
Oneandonly: Wel,l did you like how Donghae acted in this chapter? ;)
yuki92: Hope you liked this chapter ;)
cupidzangel: Yeah, I don't like him in this story as well. haha Now you know what happened after ;)
CrazyPanda105: Aww...thanks ;) I kinda imagine the scenes playing in my head sometimes. haha
kyumee68:  Hope this chapter makes you speechless as well ;) Being speechless is a good thing, right?
alj1225: Now you know ;) Hope you like it ;)
ofhumming: Definitely!!! ^_^
JjongIsMyBias: Of course he'd choose to be with her still ;) hihi
specialXangelX0410: I had to make Rain into one. haha Hope you liked Donghae's reaction ;)
lemonspringday: Yeah! Now he knows ;) big revelations.
redshuz: Good thing he eavesdropped. haha
maziah91: awww...thank you very much :) I'm glad you like it