Can somebody answer me the question why

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

One Way's Chance - Forever

and have Donghae's cover of 'You don't miss your water' on stand by :)


Another 2 weeks passed before _______ and Donghae could film for a new We Got Married episode.

They haven’t been in contact ever since the last time they taped for the show, when Donghae gave her the cold shoulder afterwards.

What _______ didn’t know is that Donghae has already read the letter that Dambi gave her, it might be wrong but it was the only way he could try to understand her feelings and decisions. Now he at least knew that she was trying to protect both of them, although he didn’t want to. He had a strong feeling that both of them felt the same way for each other. He was going to take the risk of going after her. He just hopes that his instincts are right and _______ won’t withdraw from the show because that’s the last thing he wants.

 

_______ and Donghae planned to meet at the concert hall, where Super Junior KRY was doing a mini concert / showcase.

 

Donghae had a special performance in the concert along with the other Super Junior members and planned to do something special for _________ as well. He always had this ideal confession scene, where in he proposes his girlfriend in a concert.

 

Donghae picked out the seat for ________ so he would know where to look at.

_______ who was not expecting anything, just sat comfortably in her seat. A cameraman for We Got Married was on standby to record _______’s reactions as well. Good thing not a lot of fans noticed her.

She looked around the room, watching as the fans waited and get excited for the guys performance

She couldn’t believe they lasted this long as a ‘couple’. She took the weeks that she didn’t see him as a time to reflect on how she truly felt.

 

The concert started after a few minutes and everyone in the room went wild. _______ expected the fans love for the boys but she was still amazed by how much support they were receiving.

She felt proud of her ‘husband’. She cheered for her husband and brothers-in-law, and occasionally received a wink from them.

 

As the concert was about to end, Donghae went out with Kyuhyun, Ryewook and Yesung to perform a special song.

“The next song that we are going to perform is a special one, it is written by my good friend Chance of One Way. This song is for our special girls, you know who you are.”

The four then started to sing Forever by One Way’s Chance. The harmonization of their voices were perfect and all through out the song, Donghae was only looking at _______.

________ blushed and melted as Donghae’s eyes never left her. She felt weak in the knees and felt she had butterflies in her stomach.

After that love song the guys from Super Junior – M came out and sang Blue Tomorrow, which was a bit ironic to sing after just performing a sweet love song.

 

The concert ended after 20 minutes and the audience started leaving the concert hall.

________ was instructed to stay behind with the We Got Married cameraman. She remained in her seat and sent a text message to her brothers-in-law, congratulating them for the successful concert.

She was about to text Donghae when her phone rang and it was him calling her.

“Hi oppa” _______ greeted over the phone.

“Hey _______. Did you like the concert?” Donghae asked curiously.

“Yeah it was amazing. You guys were great….no you guys were the best!” ________ answered cheerfully, like a fan girl, making Donghae laugh.

“Where are you now?”

“Uhm…I’m still here, I was told to stay in my seat.” ________ told Donghae.

“Okay. I’ll go out and meet you there in a minute.”

“Okay. See you.” _______ said before putting the phone down.

 

play Donghae's cover of You son't miss your water

 

After a minute, ________ heard music coming out from the speakers. ________ was obviously stunned and puzzled as she heard a piano being played.

 

As I sail with you across the finest oceans. On our way to find the key to our emotions

 

_______ started to hear someone sing, a voice that was very familiar to her.

 

‘Together we will move the clouds to brighter days. Some people question what I say. Tried to break up you and me’

 

The faceless voice continued singing before a spotlight was and lighted up the stage.

 

‘But I know this love between us is growing stronger. You can call me whenever from wherever. Just remember that’

 

At that moment _______ saw Donghae. He was sitting on a stool, singing to her  as he held on to a bouquet of flowers.

 

I'll be there, through all the stormy weather.
Us break up never
No we'll be together
Forever

You don't miss your water 'til the well runs dry
But I believe so strongly in you and I
Can somebody answer me the question why
You don't miss your water ‘til the well runs dry’

 

Donghae stopped singing until the first chorus but the instrumental continued to play.

________’s eyes were b with tears. She didn’t know what to feel about Donghae’s special event for her. It was totally unexpected and her heart and mind was going crazy.

 

“Sometimes in life, we should just take a risk. And that’s what I am doing…”


To be continued…hihihi

Yay! So happy I was able to write a chapter before I leave for Jay's fan meet. ^_^

I know it's short but it's sweet, right? At least there was no drama for this chapter ;)

Twitter: twitter.com/nisrandom

Tumblr: Nisrandom


~ Comment Replies~ you know I love you guys ♥ xoxo
alj1225:
Yeah she is ;) I'm glad you liked the chapter :D Lol yeah I remember they said in Full House that when Eunhyuk shows up 'the audio is better but the visual effect is worse' LOL poor Eunhyuk.
todobobo123: I know ;) it's love. hihi Thank you very much :) I appreciate it. I just really try to cater to everyone's requests / suggestions:) Yes I will scream at Jay for you ;)
Oneandonly: I agree! Irresistible indeed. ;) haha Hope you like this update ;)
specialXangelX0410: Yeah I can't imagine Ryeowook as a bad as well, he would be just too cute and gullible. haha.
cupidzangel: I wanna hang out with them too! Hope you like this chapter ;)
kyumee68: Thanks :) Hope you like the update ;)
kittenever: Yeah I can imagine Donghae totally protecting the girl during Soccer, and him being competitive. haha
ofhumming: Oppa has his mood swings as well. haha :)
Yasminnie: Yeah Minho! I kinda had the idea for the 'rebel kids' from one of their shows where they come up with stories on their own. Like a mini drama? I forgot the title.