Connection

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play:

Taeyang - Connection


_______ and Donghae have been shooting for almost 3 months now and they’ve definitely gotten closer.

 

Donghae finally had the courage to finally follow _______ in twitter and vice versa.

The good thing about it is that he can receive text updates about ________’s latest tweets. It may sound creepy but it’s his way of ‘keeping in touch’ with ________.

 

One day, Donghae received a tweet alert.

 

________: In the coffee prince café now :) It’s so cozy and nice here.

 

Donghae was around the area and thought of dropping by the café to see _______ since the last time that he saw her was last week.

 

Donghae put his favorite cap and shades on as he went down from their van. He noticed that there weren’t a lot of people at the moment. ‘Good thing teenagers are in school now.’ he thought to himself. He was now inside of the café and ordered a drink as his eyes roamed, looking for ________.

Donghae finally saw ________.

He smiled and felt nervous about coming up to ________. After taking a deep breath, Donghae walked closer to _________ and tapped her on the shoulder. ________ looked over her shoulder and recognized Donghae right away.

“Oh Donghae-oppa?” _______ said softly, her face a bit surprised and dazed.

“H-hi ________.” Donghae greeted her with a wave.

“What are you doing here?” ________ asked with a smile

“Oh I uhm…I was craving for coffee and I was near this place so I decided to go in here. It’s such a coincidence to see you here as well.” Donghae lied. He didn’t want her to think that he was a stalker.

“Yeah it is. I think it’s the first time that I saw you outside the show.” _______ said. She motioned for Donghae to take the seat across her.

Donghae sat down with _______ and they just chilled and had a normal conversation.

It was a refreshing feeling for the two since there were no cameras filming their every word and action. It was just like two friends having a good time with each other’s company.

‘I guess we connected more than I thought’ Donghae and _______ thought to themselves.

 

 

-10th filming day-

 

It’s been 2 days since they saw each other at the café.

________ was waiting for Donghae to arrive at their place. While waiting _______ started to paint her toenails and talked to the people that were filming her.

Donghae arrived after 10 minutes. He apologized to everyone for being late, especially to ________.

He noticed that there was a nail polish bottle in the couch, he noticed that _______’s finger nails were still bare.

“________ were you painting your nails?” Donghae asked as he sat next to _______ in the couch. _______ just nodded and pointed to her feet.

“I’ve always wanted to try painting a girls nails.” Donghae told _______ as he got the small bottle from the couch.

“Do you mind if I put it for you?” Donghae asked

_________ was taken a back. “It’s embarrassing oppa. I can do it by myself.”  ________ answered as she tried to get the bottle from Donghae.

“It’s one of the things that I really want to do when I get a girlfriend. Please?” Donghae asked showing her his puppy eyes.

________ rolled her eyes but she gave in and gave her hand to Donghae.

Donghae smiled widely and held ______’s right hand.

“You have soft hands.” Donghae complimented _______.

“Thanks.” ______ replied feeling like she was blushing like mad already.

“It might be messy since it’ll be my first time.” Donghae warned _______, while she chuckled.

Donghae started to put the metallic blue nail polish on ________’s finger nails. Donghae was concentrating on painting _______’s nails.

‘He seems so focused’ ________ thought as she studied Donghae’s expression.

“AISH!” Donghae expressed as the brush went slightly outside of _______’s nail.

“It’s okay oppa, that can be removed later.” ________ assured Donghae.

Donghae finished after a couple of minutes.

________ was impressed because Donghae didn’t’ do a lot of mistakes.

________ then squinted and looked at Donghae doubtfully “Are you sure this is the first time that you put a nail polish on a girl?” ______ asked.

Donghae chuckled and put his hand over his heart before saying “I swear this is the first time.”

_______ laughed and thanked Donghae for helping her out.

Donghae replied by saying “I’ve always wanted to do that for a commercial and I said that I’d also do it for my girlfriend so thank you for letting me do that.”

Both of them smiled at each other and continued on with their day.

 

-2 weeks after-

 

The director told _______ and Donghae to meet up at a restaurant for a change.

They were told that they were going to be filming outside for the whole day.

Donghae arrived at the restaurant first followed by _______ short after.

Donghae noticed _______’s outfit and sighed as soon as she sat down.

“Oppa, why did you greet me with a sigh?” _______ asked.

Donghae sipped on his drink before answering ________.

“Why are you wearing a short dress?” Donghae asked

_______ looked at herself, her dress was cut slightly above her knee. She looked back up to Donghae “It’s not short.” She defended herself.

Donghae shook his head in disagreement.

_______ sighed before telling Donghae “It’s sponsored oppa so don’t be mad.”

When Donghe’s expression didn’t change ______ sang and did the hand motion for “Sorry sorry” trying to show her aegyo to lighten the mood.

‘That worked’ ______ smiled to herself as she saw Donghae laugh quietly.

“Was that our first fight?” _______ asked amused.

“Hmmm…maybe.” Donghae replied

 

The crew then handed the couple a pink envelope containing their mission card.

Donghae opened it for ______ and laid it on the table quickly so both of them can read it at the same time.

They read what was written on the mission card and looked back at each other, exchanging surprised glances.


Ooohh...Try to take a guess on what was written on their mission card ;)

Random question: What variety show would you want to be in? For me it would be: We Got Married & Family Outing :) Or Idol Show with Super Junior / 2pm ;)

Tweet / follow me for quick updates, suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Love you guys <3

specialXangelX0410: I know I LOL'd so hard watching Kangin guide Leeteuk to drive...poor Sungmin. haha
Izny23: Thank you chingu. I appreciate it :) Donghae is such a catch *dreamy sigh*
myfishyx: I love Donghae's sweetness :)
alj1225: That's great. I'm happy for you! :D followed you in Tumblr already :) (nisrandom.tumblr.com)
majonashi: Haha yeah...is it too conservative? :)
ofhumming: *dreamy sigh* Don't we all *_*
todobobo123: Yeah haha. Free decent stuff...stuff that we'd love to have example: one of the members of Super Junior. LOL
Oneandonly: Hope you had a good day :)  Good luck with all the school work! Hwaiting~! Hope this makes you relax. :)
AiZaiYun: I know *dreamy sigh* I want!! haha
naykka22: Me too...But not guys who are sooo over conscious / too protective about it.
fishy_d: Yay! Hope you liked this chapter :)
kittenever: Yeah, just the right amount of protectiveness :)