Happy Birthday -part 2-

Love Line

*Miss A - Breathe


“Anyway oppa, I hope you were able to sleep well last night because my gift will tire you out.”

Donghae raised an eyebrow, clearly confused with what _______ meant.

After they finished eating, _______ gave one of her gifts to Donghae.

“Here oppa. This is just part 1 of my gift.” _______ said as she handed over a neatly wrapped box to her ‘husband’.

Donghae had a smile on his face as he unwrapped the gift wrapper surrounding the box as fast as he could.

He was smiling ear to ear when he saw what was inside the box.

It was a blue soccer jersey. He lifted the jersey closer to him to see the details of it clearly.

“Fishy” was written in front and at the back it said ‘Hae jjang!’ with the number 15.

Clearly grateful with the personalized gift, Donghae thanked his wife.

“Why don’t you try it out oppa? See if it fits.” _______ replied, happy that he liked her gift.

Donghae quickly walked towards the bathroom and changed there while _______ got her phone out and hastily sent a text message to someone.

Donghae went out of the bathroom to show _______ the jersey on him. It wasn’t too loose nor was it tight, meaning it was the perfect fit.

“Okay well now I think it’s time I tell you what’s part 2 of your gift.” ________ started to say as Donghae sat across her.

“I saw your interview before oppa. You said that you wanted to be a soccer player in your next life, right?” ______ asked to confirm. Donghae nodded in response. “Well why wait for that? Oppa, today you will not be an idol singer.“ _______ told Donghae, in which he responded with a confused look.

_______ knew that Donghae didn’t understand so she just stood up, fixed herself and got a couple of things before telling Donghae to prepare himself because they were going out.

 

After a short car ride _______ and Donghae arrived at a soccer field. It was the same soccer field where they played in before.

A guy was seen waiting for the couple as they walked closer to the middle of the soccer field.

Donghae recognized the guy quickly and turend to face ________.

“Hey do you know who that guy is?” Donghae asked a bit excitedly

“hmm…I don’t know. Why?” ______ asked back innocently.

“He’s Cho Kwang-Rae, He’s only the head coach of the national soccer team of the country!” Donghae informed _______.

“Ah…of course I know him.” _______ said as they walked closer to the guy.

“Thank you for having the time to meet us today…” _______ started talking to Cho Kwang-Rae, which shocked Donghae. ‘How does she know him?’ Donghae thought to himself.

________ formally introduced herself and Donghae.

“It’s my pleasure to be here. It was just the perfect timing since everyone on the team has their break today.” Kwang-Rae told _______ before facing Donghae. “Please start your stretching. I will just get some of my equipment from my car.”

As soon as Kwang-Rae walked away, Donghae looked at _______ as if he was asking for an explanation.

“Well I told you earlier that today oppa, you won’t be a singer. Today oppa, you’ll be Lee Donghae, the soccer player.” ________ happily explained.

 

While Donghae stretched ______ told him how she was able to get to know the head coach.

Through some of the connections of the PD of We Got Married, _______ was able to contact the head coach of the national team. She had to use her aegyo and perseverance to practically beg  them to consider her request.

Cho Kwang-Rae came back after a couple of minutes and examind Donghae’s physical fitness. He then started to train Donghae. Making him run for who knows how many laps. The coach then checked on how well Donghae could play. He was average for a regular Korean soccer player- enthusiast, but his energy, eagerness to learn and determination filled in the gap that he may have lacked in.

_______ felt a bit bad because she could see how hard Donghae was being trained.

 

After an hour Donghae was given a break and ______ quickly went beside Donghae.

“Oppa, are you okay?” ______ asked as she gave him water and wiped the sweat off his face.

Donghae was panting and his face was red but despite all of these he showed ______ how happy he was.

This is one of his dreams and to be actually trained by the head coach was out of his wildest imaginations.

 

Donghae was able to rest for a while and he was eager to resume his ‘training’.

The coach went back, having a couple of guys walking behind him as well.

He had some of the trainee’s of the soccer team as well as some familiar faces with him.

The coach introduced the players to _______ and Donghae.

Donghae was ecstatic when he shook hands with some of the famous’ players he only saw on the tv.

“Wait, so are you planning to play a game?” _______ asked curiously, acting as if she didn’t know anything.

“Yes. I brought some of the guys out to play today against Donghae and his team.” The coach answered.

“And who’s in my team?” Donghae asked confused.

“Them.” The coach simply said as he pointed to the direction behind Donghae and _______.

The couple looked back and saw some of the Super Junior members walking confidently, waving to the sides as if there was a crowd watching and cheering them on.

From Super Junior there were: Siwon, Eunhyuk, Yesung, Kyuhyun, Shindong, Leeteuk and Sungmin and cccompanied by Shinee’s Minho, Jonghyun, Onew and Taemin.

The two groups introdruced themselves and Donghae felt more at ease.

“You know my friend, he’s hardcore.” Eunhyuk blurted out as he put his arm on Donghae’s shoulder, making everyone laugh.

What’s a game without cheelearders, right? So ________ called out the girls of After School and the guys were definitely happy.

After School separated themselves into two groups so that both soccer teams had a group cheering for them.

After a short practice the two teams started the match.

 

______ and the rest of the girls watched from the sidelines, cheering for their respective teams.

Donghae’s team hasn’t scored any goal yet while the other team had already 3 points.

After a couple of passes, kicks, and good defenses, Donghae’s team finally scored making it 1-3.

Even though they only scored 1 point, the guys from Shinee and Super Junior were very much happy.

The sun was starting to set so everyone decided to put an end to the game already and congratulated the national soccer team.

Everyone expressed their gratitude to the coach and to the players who took the time to go out and play with them.

Donghae was dead tired but it was a once in a lifetime opportunity and he couldn’t be any happier.

 

The couple bid farewell to their special guests before heading back to their place to end the filming.

“Thank you for making one of my wishes come true. You don’t know just how happy I am.” Donghae thanked his on-air wife a.k.a real girlfriend as he held her hand.

“You are very welcome oppa. I’m glad you liked it.” ______ replied happily. ______ really thought hard about what speical event she could do for her boyfriend on his birthday. He’s been doing too much for her and she really wanted to repay him.

“I really really loved it. This is one memorable birthday.”

 


Super Junior Full House reference!!! ^_^
*Wasn't really happy with how I wrote this...mediocre me. mianhe -_-

But nevertheless, I hope you guys liked it.


Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ love you guys  + all the other subscribers <3

nimsaengho:
Hi! YAY for being 'kilig'!! I'm glad you felt that way ^_^ Maybe they will...maybe they won't?
kittenever: awww...Yeah I know you guys had to get your dose of sweetness from these two ^_^
sj15forevrr: Thank you! Hope you like this update ^_^ love ya too <3 I'm glad you like my stories
nadya1989: I want this couple to be together forever too ^_^
haexuan: Yay for sweetness and Team Donghae! Hope you like this update ;)  
taeyangislove: awww...thank you :) <3
kyumee68: Glad to know :) I really like finding songs that fit the chapters ^_^
Msaprilfools: LOL That's is pretty...creepy? haha His infectious laugh.
alj1225: Yay for smiling like crazy!! :D Hope you liked the gift. EunTeuk FTW!
AngelHae: Hope you like this update ^_^ Hope you like her gift
JjongIsMyBias: I know right! haha Really made that line seem...hmmm ;) But hey soccer is tiring ;) haha
cupidzangel: I know! Guys please learn! haha I'm glad you enjoyed that chapter ^_^ Hope you like this update.
specialXangelX0410: Yay for making you smile! ^_^ I wish he would teach me how to play soccer!