Heart Sign

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play:
Kyuhyun - Listen to you.


-5th meeting-

Donghae was on his way to meet ______ for their We Got Married filming. He was riding with Eunhyuk, Shindong and Leeteuk who were also on their way to film for Strong Heart.

“Donghae did you see ______’s twitter already?” Eunhyuk asked Donghae

“Ya you’re following _______ on twitter?!” Donghae asked back

“Of course because she’s our hoobae and she’s really nice. Beside we need to get close to her so we can meet up with the other After School members. Oh why? Don’t you follow her?” Eunhyuk answered.

“Aish!” Donghae let out an annoyed expression. Their van stopped in front of the apartment already so he wasn’t able to explain himself more.

 

Donghae went up to their apartment and greeted the We Got Married crew who were already filming him as soon as he entered the room.

_______ went inside not long after and greeted the staff as well.

Donghae and _______ greeted each other as well as they sat beside each other on the couch.

Donghae was observing _______.

“________-ah, did you do something new with you hair?” Donghae asked

“Oh…uhm yeah. I just had it cut slightly and colored it a bit lighter. Why? Is it bad?” _______ asked as she slightly touched her hair…feeling conscious.

“No, it looks good on you.” Donghae assured _______.

“Ah thank you oppa. I’m surprised you noticed though.” _______ said amused.

“Why?”

“Because guys usually don’t notice the small changes that girls do with their hair.” ________ answered with a smile.

“Ah really? Well I’m that kind of guy I guess, I notice the little things. Anyway, is it for work?” Donghae asked

“Yes. We’re going to have a special stage next week so we kind of are preparing for that.” ________ informed Donghae.

“Ah I see. Well I think you look good with whatever you do. You’re pretty without having to do anything” Donghae told _______, making the girl blush.

That compliment made _______’s day. ‘He told me I look pretty.’ she thought to herself. She tried hard not to blush, but she felt her cheeks warm up as a smiled formed in her face.

Donghae noticed ______ smile and he felt good.

“So which songs will you be doing?” Donghae asked

“Uhm…Bang and Diva.” ________ recalled

“_______, can you do a mission while you’re on the stage for me?” Donghae asked a bit shyly

“Mission?” _______ asked confused.

Donghae nodded before answering “Since we’re a couple can you do a heart sign? Or do something cute while you’re dancing.”

_______ chuckled as she heard Donghae’s request. She only heard of these things being done by other singers, she didn’t think that she’d be doing a ‘love sign’ as well. She always wondered how the singers came up with their actions or in which moment would be perfect.

“Okay, I would have to ask Gahee unnie first though. She’s kind of strict with the choreography. I’ll just surprise you.” _______ informed Donghae

“Okay. But it should be obvious, okay? Like something that I’d know is for me.” Donghae replied.

Donghae then showed some examples of cute signs while dancing to No Other.

The filming went on for another 3 hours before the director called it a day.

 

_______ bid her goodbyes to the crew and to Donghae as she finished up her ‘black room’ interview. _______ was on her way to the van when Donghae caught up with her.

“________.” Donghae called out.

“Oh oppa. Why?” _________ asked surprised

“I was just wondering if I could get your number? Since we’ve been already filming for a while now and it would be nice if we could also be friends outside of work. That’s if it’s okay with you?” Donghae asked, feeling anxious.

_______ smiled before replying “Sure. It’s no problem.”

They exchanged numbers and said their goodbyes before _______ got on the van, while a happy Donghae went back for his interview.

 

The day after, ________ had to go practice with the rest of the After School members.

Finally taking the chance to ask on how she can do the love sign for the dance.

“Unnie, have you been watching the show?” _______ asked Gahee

“Yeah. You guys really look cute. I saw the episode where you called Jooyeon up, it was really funny.” Gahee replied with a laugh

“Yeah unnie, you and Donghae seem to have a good chemistry on the show.” Nana commented.

“Ah really?” ________ giggled before continuing “Well I actually have to ask help from you guys with something.”

“hmmm…what?” Lizzy curiously asked

“I filmed yesterday with Donghae oppa and he noticed that I changed my hair so I told him about the special stage that we would be having. He asked me if I can do a love sign or move for him while on stage.” _______ confessed

The other girls squealed from the cheesy yet sweet request.

“Okay, let’s think of the proper sign to fit in our choreography.” Gahee said

“Let’s have a dance off with heart signs.” Jung-ah suggested.

The girls pitched in and suggested all of their ideas while ______ was giggling trying out the dances as well. Some were y, some were too cute and cheesy.

They came up with a big heart sign dance movement while dancing ‘Diva’ and another heart sign with a point at the camera and a wink during Bang.

 

-5 days after; 6th filming day – After School special stage -

Donghae had to film WGM alone first since _______ was at the MBC building, preparing for After School’s special stage in Music Core.

Donghae was planning to surprise _______ before her performance so he got up earlier than usual.

Donghae asked help from Ryeowook, Yesung and Sungmin so that he could bring ______ food.

They made sandwiches good for 25 people, so that Donghae could give it to _______’s members and other staff as well.

They packed drinks as well.

“Hyung you should tell ________ that we helped you, okay?” Ryeowook told Donghae

“Yeah, you can’t take all of the credit. Besides this is being filmed so she’ll see anyway.” Sungmin reminded.

“Of course. Thanks for helping me.” Donghae replied as he packed the sandwiches in a basket.

“Come to think of it, we did most of the work while Donghae went on talking about his fear of meeting the After School members and leaving a good impression.” Yesung told the guys his observation, earning a laugh and an evil glare from Donghae.

Donghae then fixed himself up before leaving their dorm.

 

Donghae arrived at the MBC building after 30minutes and looked for After School’s waiting room.

He heard that the group already finished their rehearsal and will be going on stage in 20 minutes.

Donghae found After School’s waiting room. He hesitated to go in at first but after taking a deep breath he knocked and waited for someone to answer.

After School’s manager opened the door and recognized Donghae and the cameramen right away.

Donghae formally greeted the manager and asked for ________.

The manager welcomed Donghae as she opened the door widely for them.

“Omo, unnie!” Lizzy and Nana squealed at the same time as soon as they saw Donghae.

________ was practicing the heart sign in front of the mirror when he heard the girls go crazy.

________ was very much surprised when she saw Donghae inside their waiting room, also being followed by 2 cameramen

Gahee instructed the girls and they greeted Donghae just like how they introduce themselves on shows as After school.

Donghae bowed as he also greeted the girls formally.

“Oppa, what are you doing here?” _______ asked as she made her way towards Donghae.

Donghae showed the baskets that he had in his hand.

“I brought you and your members and staff some food.” Donghae told ______.

“Wow.” “He’s cool.” “________’s husband is so sweet.” Different positive reactions filled the room.

Donghae then handed out the sandwiches and drinks to the people in the room.

“Thank you oppa, you didn’t have to.” ________ said

“I wanted to do it so I could support you for your special stage.” Donghae answered with a smile.

“Thanks oppa. I was really surprised.” _______ replied with a smile.

“Were you able to come up with a love sign?” Donghae asked curiously

“Yeah. You have to watch later, okay?” ________ told Donghae.

“You should have seen _______, she kept practicing her expressions and movement for the dance for you.” Jooyeon informed Donghae.

Donghae felt happy when he heard that and was very excited to watch the dance.

________ didn’t have enough time to eat before their performance because they had to go on stage soon. She just told Donghae that they could eat together after their performance.

Donghae followed the girls as well but went to the side where he could watch their performance from the audience’s point of view without being too noticeable.

 

The girls performance started and _______ couldn’t see Donghae in the audience so she just directed her heart signs to the camera.

Donghae watched _______ really well and he was ecstatic when he saw her heart signs during dance. Good thing he was able to record it in his camera so he could show it off when he gets back to their dorm.

 

The girls finished their songs and walked off the stage going back to their waiting room.

Donghae and _______ went to the building’s canteen to eat. Donghae was able to see a lot of his colleagues and juniors while they were walking around the building.

He noticed that people kept looking at _______, although he knew that maybe people were looking at the both of them because they were celebrities and they were being filmed.

_______ was still in her ‘Bang’ stage outfit, she was wearing pants but her top was too y since her stomach could be seen. Donghae took off his jacket and asked ________ “Can you wear my jacket?”

“Why?” _______ asked curiously

“Your top is lacking a lot of clothing.” Donghae pointed out.

_______ chuckled before answering “Oppa it’s our stage attire.”

“Please...” Donghae said with a pout.  

“Araso.” _______ gave in with a smile as Donghae helped her put his jacket on.


Hope you guys liked this chapter :)

Tweet / follow me for quick updates, comments, suggestions and random-serious talks :) twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Loveyouguys<3

yuki92: Thank you. Glad you like it :)
kittenever: Yay! you're reading this story as well. Thanks :D
todobobo123: Yay for stalking in Twitter! LOL I know I wish people would send me stuff as well. haha
alj1225: Yeah his 4d-ness is so lovable. How was SM Town? ;)
lalalax: Yay..thank you very much :) I appreciate it.
naykka22: I know, just like us...waiting for their tweets. haha
Izny23: Riri hope you like this chapter Chingu. hihi Riri is the word!
Yasminnie: Thank you very much :) Supportive fans are jjang!! My readers are jjang! :)
redshuz: Thank you :) Yeah Donghae seems like that chill - sweet guy.
fishy_d: YAY! thanks :) Hope you like this update