Revenge - Part 2-

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter, plase play:

Super Junior - Dont Don


 

“Let’s play a game first, shall we? Too bad I wasn’t able to wait for you to wake up long enough. I already sent a picture of you to Donghae.”

_______ then got more worried when she heard Donghae’s name being mentioned.

“Oh my God. Donghae oppa…” just by the thought of what Rain could do to Donghae scared ______.

Rain smirked then showed ______ her own phone as he brought it out from his pocket.

“Now on to the second part of the game. How about calling him? I’m sure you’re dying to hear your boyfriend’s voice” Rain taunted ______ as he dialed Donghae’s number.

 

*ring ring*

Donghae saw _______’s name flash on his phone as it rang. He’s been anxiously waiting for her call so he answered it immediately after the second ring. He still couldn’t comprehend what the sent picture meant.

“_______! _______?! Where are you?” He asked right away, his worry was painted all over his voice.

“Hello there Donghae-shi. Have you seen the photo?” Rain asked Donghae casually.

Donghae recognized that voice, it all made sense to him now

“Rain??? Where’s ______?! What did you do to her?!” Donghae answered back. He didn’t care about putting any formalities in his tone.

“Rain-sonsaengnim?” Bekah and Jooyeon muttered in the background.

“Oh don’t be so dramatic ’fishy’, that is your nickname, right?” He mocked Donghae.

“Put the phone down! Don’t get them involved!” _______ screamed.

“Can you hear my background noise? That’s ______ crying out for help. She’s still alive and kicking…for now.”

“DON’T COME HERE!” _______ shouted over.

“Shut up!” Rain walked towards _______ and slapped her hard on the face, making her whimper.

Donghae already knew from the sound what Rain just did to ______.

“STOP! Don’t hit her!!” Donghae screamed on the phone, his hyungs went behind his back trying to calm him down.

“Well then you better come fast. Her cheek is already bruised up. hmmm…cuts and bruises check, blood check, tears...aww check. How about her ity? Unless you’ve taken that from her already?” Rain then let out an evil laugh, he was enjoying every second of this.

“STOP! BE A MAN! FIGHT LIKE A MAN! Tell me where you are!” Donghae demanded, he couldn’t restrain his emotions anymore.

“The old warehouse where you shot the music video for Bonamana”

“I’ll be there”

“Great. I’ll be expecting you...alone Donghae. Don’t even try bringing in the cops or your members with you if you still want to see _______ breathing. Oh and don’t make me wait too long, I might just start the fun without you.”

“Just kill me now! Don’t drag him into this!” ______ screamed desperately as she started crying. It hurt Donghae’s heart to hear ______ like that. How can their love turn into this?

“Don’t you dare lay another finger on her!” Donghae warned Rain.

“Oooh nice choice of words Donghae. Say bye ______.” Rain said as he put the phone near ______’s mouth

“Oppa…don’t come. I love you and it’s enough that I know that you love me too…” ______ tried to plead. She wanted Donghae and the rest to be safe.

“______, wait for me. I’m on my way.” Donghae promised. A tear already escaped from his eye.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Rain already hung up the phone.

 

“Rain has _______.” Donghae confirmed the news to everyone, although they heard his part of the conversation on the phone.

“Oh my gosh.” Lizzy said upon realization.

“What’s happening to unnie now?!” Nana worriedly asked Donghae.

“Why does he keep doing this to her?” Jung-ah asked herself as she started to cry.

“Because she said ‘No’.” Raina voiced out her opinion.

“This is all my fault.” Gahee blamed herself

“Gahee unnie. What are you talking about?” Jooyeon asked her

“I feel so responsible…” Gahee continued to mumble.

“Why?” Bekah asked, as everyone’s attention went to Gahee.

“______ wasn’t even the list of choices to be put in We Got Married when they offered our group to appear after Uee. I asked them to put ______ in the show, we thought that it would be good for her since she was new and she could gain more exposure.” Gahee told everyone before she started choking up on her tears.

Leeteuk went beside Gahee and comforted the leader who was now having a break down.

“It is not your fault.” Leeteuk told her.

 

Donghae then started to walk towards the door.

“Where are you going?” Yesung asked his dongsaeng.

“I’m going to go to where ________ is.” Donghae answered as he turned around to face them.

“We’re going with you.” Eunhyuk told him as he got up from his seat.

“No! I have to go alone.” Donghae told them sternly

“Ya! Don’t you know how dangerous that is?!” Sungmin reminded Donghae the risk.

“It’s _______! It’s her life that’s on the line now! I have to follow Rain. I have to play by his rules.”

“Lee Donghae you can’t go alone!” Shindong warned him.

“What if something happens to ______?! What if we go there all together with the police and because of that something happens to ______? Are you going to be able to live with that?” Donghae answered his hyungs angrily. He wasn’t going to follow them.
“You can’t be a hero for her this time hyung.” Kyuhyun told Donghae

“I have to be”

“Most heroes are dead hyung.” Ryeowook said the truth.
“It's _____ we’re talking about!” Donghae shouted.

“Lee Donghae you can’t –“ Siwon was talking when Donghae cut him off.

“I wasn’t asking you guys, I AM TELLING YOU that I’m going after her, alone. So I’m done talking here” Donghae said as he stormed out of the room.

“Donghae-shi please bring her back, alive.” Uee pleaded. Those were the last words Donghae heard before he slammed the door shut. He was determined to save _______ even before they asked.

Leeteuk knew that Donghae would be stubborn about this. He knew that for love, Donghae would do anything and everything.

Heechul then got his phone out and contacted one of his friends.

“Hello Hyung? This is Heechul. Do you still work with the GPS – thingy company? Yeah? Well I need you to track someone down.”

 


Action-filled intense scene will be on the next chapter.

A character will die *_*

This story is about to end. Less than 5 chapters left, I think?

 

Tweet / follow me for update, comments - suggestions, random-serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Love you guys. infinite x's and o's <3

specialXangelX0410: Haha nice ^_~ ooohh me too Rain is raining terror. LOL. It's raining here as well. Hope you like this update ;)

YoruxRuki: Here's your update ;) Dongahe is being stubborn though.

JjongIsMyBias: Yup. Hope so too. Rain needs to go down.

kyumee68: hihi thank you. Yeah you sound like a producer or a music judge. haha ^_~

ilovefishy: aww...well here's your update ^_^ Donghae is planning to save her.

gabie_16: Oh yeah, pretty guy (who I think kinda looks like Kyuhyun) kidnapped JanDi. Will they have the same fate?

nimsaengho: awww...thank you very much! Hope you like this update ^_~

sujuholic_15: Donghae better save you!

maziah91: aww..just hate him in this character, okay? haha

redshuz: He will in the next chapter ;)

ColaSmackles: He has to die, doesn't he? hmmm...maybe, maybe not ;)

SHERYLN: awww...there'll be more dramatic / intense scenes though. Here's your update~ ^_~  Thank you. Now I actually think I'm getting sick T_T