Game Over.

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play: BoA  - Hurricane Venus


*Knock Knock*

“Come in.”

_______ walked into the familiar room to meet the guy she hoped she would have to see only for one last time. ‘God help me.’ Was _______’s last thought before her eyes saw him.

“Well well well. Who do we have here? How are you doing _______-shi?” Rain asked ______ as he put his glasses down.

“Stop pretending that you care sonsaengnim. People think you’re nice but I know you’re an .” ______ said frankly, crossing her arms in front of her chest. She had to show him that she wasn’t scared of him. 

“Good for you. Please, sit down. Now what do I owe this surprise visit from you?” Rain asked calmly as he motioned ______ to move closer to him, unaffected by her harsh words.

“No thanks, I won’t stay long. I’m just here to warn you that I’m going to tell Lee SooMan everything about you.” ______ answered confidently.

“So you’re planning to ruin me?” Rain asked to confirm.

“Ruin you? It’s not like I’m doing anything foul. I’m just going to tell him and everyone the truth. No secret can be kept hidden for too long you know.”

Rain scoffed as he got up from his seat and walked towards where _______ is.

“Maybe you need a reality check ________. Incase you forgot what I told you before, I.GET.WHAT.I.WANT no matter what or who the cost is.” Rain said with authority as he circled around ______.

“You think you’ve got all this figured out, huh” _______ told Rain.

“Why of course my dear. This is all in the game plan. But I must say, you becoming a rebel did surprise me a bit. I thought you’d be easy-going, but noooo…you just had to defy me, didn’t you? You have to be all righteous and follow you heart blah blah blah.” Rain said as he mocked ______. “I don’t think you know the consequences of your actions _______. One mistake can change your life forever. Just look what happened with Dambi. I just pushed her a bit and then she took her own life. She was becoming a liability than an asset for me and the company. I couldn’t use her anymore. Thank God she got rid of her own problem.” He continued.

“How can you say that?! How can you even talk lightly of Dambi and her death?! She trusted you…we all did! We are not your toys! You don’t own me and I don’t owe you anything.” _______ retorted, her emotions getting the best of her.

“Oh but on the contrary _______. I made you who you are now. Everyone has their price ______, even you, Donghae and your relationship…your so called ‘love’. You know what, I actually pity you.”

“YOU pity ME? Oh I’d love to hear why.” ______ answered back with an attitude

“The moment you fall in love ______, everything comes crumbling down. Think about it, did you have any problems before Donghae came in the picture. No, right? All you had to think about was yourself, your group mates, your career, your passion. Look what he did to you. What are your priorities now ______? Donghae made you confused and--” Rain was talking when _______ cut her off.

“You can’t do reverse psychology on me Rain-sonsaengnim. I know better. Don’t you think I know about your past? The girl who dropped you for her career.” ______ blurted out.

The expression on Rain’s face changed the moment ______ mentioned about his ex-girlfriend. He was caught off guard for a couple of seconds. He looked as if he was hurt for a while, but only for a moment. His evil smirk came out soon after and he stood right in front of ______.

“Don’t get me wrong_______, I do pray that your relationship with Donghae gets stronger.” He said as he looked her down.

“Who are you kidding Rain? Devils don’t pray.” ______ answered back, looking Rain straight in the eye.

“You’re right, but I can do this” Rain said as he lifted his hand.

*Slap*

Rain hit _______ across the face. He used all his strength to that backhand of his that met ______’s cheek.

______ stumbled back from the shock and the power of the hit but she was able to regain her balance. _____ placed her hand on her cheek and looked at Rain unbelievably. No one has hit her before.

“Of all people ______, you were my favorite and you had the guts to do this to me!” Rain started walking towards ______, as the alarmed and frightened girl started backing away.

“You really want to follow Dambi’s footsteps, huh.” He threatened her.

Donghae came storming through the door, running straightforward to Rain. He pushed Rain with all his force making the CEO fall back on the floor.

“Ya! Don’t you ever hit _______!” Donghae shouted at Rain. He rushed up to the room when he saw what happened through the TV of the security room (that was only down the hall) from the CCTV cameras that were monitoring Rain’s office. He was furious and his eyes filled with loathe. ______ warned him earlier not to punch or do anything drastic to Rain as it will just cause another sensation for him.

“Well isn’t it Mr. Loverboy” Rain simply said as he got up from the floor.

Seconds after a group of police walked towards the room.

“______, are you okay?” Donghae asked ______ he examined her face. She slowly nodded and looked at the commotion that was happening in front of them.

“Thank God you’re here. This guy right here just came out of nowhere and started hitting me.” Rain tried to play the innocent card

“Sir you are under arrest…” The police started to handcuff Rain.

“Wait, what?! Why are you arresting me?! On what counts?!” Rain asked furiously as he couldn’t believe what was happening.

_______ zipped down her hoodie and showed Rain the wires that were taped on to her body.

“Game over.” ______ clearly said as Donghae backed her up and put his hands on her shoulders.

______ asked Donghae to go the police station nearby and ask for back up.

She was wired, and everyone in the van outside could hear her conversation with Rain, including Lee SooMan.

“You…you set me up. How could you _______?!” Rain said in disbelief as the police dragged him to go out of the room.

 

The police and the media found out about the ugly truth when ______’s recorded conversation was released hours later.

The news spread out like wild fire and Rain was expectedly kicked out from his position.

The police brought Rain down to the station for questioning. However Rain was released on bail since they still lacked evidence. He’s put under house arrest as the investigation continues.


Hey guys here's my update as promised.
So this is the last update for the week. Wait for me, okay? :) I'll be updating on November 6 or 7.
Pray for my safe trip tomorrow please..^_^ Our flight is at 6am, meaning I have to be at the airport at 4am O_o Pretty excited though.

By the way, I've just reached 300 subscribers in total ^_^
140 for this story. I JUST WANT TO GIVE HUGE THANK YOU TO ALL :)
I don't know why you like my story / my writing but I'm just grateful that you do. Can't thank you guys enough.
I should do something special for you all. hmmm....*thinking*


Let's talk more ^_^ Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

Hope everything is well on your end as well ^_^ muah :X
~COMMENT REPLIES~ Loveloveloveyouguys <3 jeongmal saranghae! ^_^
ilovefishy:
awww...thank you so much ^_^ Hope you like this update.
specialXangelX0410: yay! Now you know her plan :) Thank you ^_~
jungcorina: Thank you! ^_^ Yay! I'm glad you feel that way.
naykka22: Teukhee, that sounds cute!
redshuz: Hope you liked her plan ;)
maziah91: hmmm..it was kinda like that ;)
5forever1: Glad you were able to catch up. Hope you like this chapter :)
nimsaengho: hihihi Hope you like what she did. Thank you :) See you guys again real soon.
kittenever: I love the kiss part.hihi aww...glad you felt the emotions :) Here's the last update for now ^_^ Thank you.
ColaSmackles: Now you know ;) Hope you liked their plan
alj1225: hihi hope you like this chapter ^_^ Thank you!
gabie_16: Did you like your plan? ;)