Complications

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play: Seohyun - It's okay even if I'm hurt


“Sometimes in life, we should just take a risk. And that is what I am doing with you now _______. I want to go out with you outside of the show, no cameramen following us around, no missions, no gimmicks, just the real me and you.” Donghae told _______ as he went down the stage and walked closer to where _______ was. He has finally confessed his feelings and it made him feel like a weight was lifted off his shoulders, but he still had the fear of her rejecting him.

“What are you doing??” _______ asked Donghae, her eyes pointing to the camera.

“Don’t worry. We had a deal that they’d stop recording as soon as the song ended.” Donghae informed _______, assuring her that nothing will go out.

_______ just continued to look at Donghae questionably, still unable to respond to his confession.

“I’m sorry but I broke my promise ________.  Why would you tell me…force me not to fall in love with you when you really are easy to love. You make my heart beat fast. You make me feel nervous and happy at the same time. I don’t think I have been this comfortable and blissful with a girl until I met you.” Donghae told _______.

He could see her hesitating with how she would react or what she would say.

“You’re confused Donghae. You might feel like that because of the show, because of what we show on camera. Yes we may have some chemistry but…” ________ was trying to deny her feelings as she tried to use some reverse psychology on Donghae, explaining his feelings but he cut her off.

“Please don’t deny your feelings anymore. I know you feel the same way _______. Stop holding your feelings back.” Donghae pleaded for _______ to be honest and true, he was trying to break her walls.

“I can’t. It’s complicated.” ________ said apologetically, her eyes b with tears. She stood up from her seat and made her way to the aisle when Donghae caught up with her and got her wrist, making her turn to him.

“I don’t understand why you keep trying to leave and push me away.” Donghae said, his tone filled with sorrow and question.

She knew that he was right. The more that ________ pushed her feelings aside, the more that it yearned for Donghae. She couldn’t deny the fact that his sweetness and thoughtfulness really made her feel something for him. Was it about time that she confronted her feelings? She closed her eyes as tears escaped from them.

Seeing this, Donghae gently put his hands on the side of her face, holding it in place as he moved his head closer, leaning in until their foreheads were against each other. “Stop lying to me. Stop lying to yourself. Stop tormenting the both of us…please.” Donghae begged as he had his eyes shut tight as well.

“Oppa, I told you already…” ______ said, her voice sounded weak and sad.

“Even if what you’re telling me is the truth, that you don’t feel the same way that I feel about you, then that’s fine because I won’t stop. I won’t stop and I will continue to pursue you and show you my true feelings. I’m taking my chances because I know that there is at least 10% of me in your heart.” Donghae said confidently before opening his eyes putting his hand down. He then held ______’s hands and she opened her eyes. There was a minute of silence and the two just looked at each other’s eyes…like they were each other’s souls.

“Give me a couple of minutes to breathe and to think about everything that you said and with what just happened, then I’ll come back and talk to you.” _______ told Donghae straight in the eye.

“Promise me you’ll come back.” Donghae requested as he slowly loosened his grip on _______’s hands. _______ just nodded slowly and gave Donghae a weak smile before turning around again and eventually exiting the hall and made her way to the powder room.

 

Donghae went to the nearest seat and slumped his body down. He rested his head back on the headrest and sighed.

“You really like her huh?” The PD asked Donghae as he put his hand over the boy’s shoulder.

“I think and I’m afraid that it’s more than that hyung-nim.” Donghae replied.

“Oh young love. Sometimes I really wonder if we should be happy or guilty about the real feelings that this show produces.” The producing director told Donghae. It wasn’t the first time he witnessed a ‘fake’ love team become a real couple after the show. He was true to his word and instructed all the cameras to be turned off when Donghae confessed to _______.

After a few minutes of talking, the director left Donghae to remind the writers about next week’s show.

 

It’s been half an hour since _______ left and the wait was killing Donghae. He knew that he should give _______ the time to realize her feelings on her own. He was deep in thought, staring at the photo on the back of his phone when he heard After School’s manager’s voice echo in the hall.

“Has anyone of you seen ________?” The manager asked the writers first.

“Uhm…she left a while ago unnie. I think she went to the bathroom. Weren’t you with her?” One of the writers informed ______’s manager.

“No. I was in the van, fixing the girls’ schedules.” The manager replied.

“Come to think of it, she’s been gone for long time now.” One of the guy writers noticed.

‘Don’t tell me she ran away. Does she really detest and reject my feelings that much? No…she couldn’t have.’ Donghae thought seriously as he overheard the conversation.

Just one of the interns opened the doors violently and came rushing in.

“_______ unnie…she’s…bathroom…floor.” The girl intern couldn’t construct a sentence as she was obviously panicking and was catching her breath.

Although Donghae couldn’t fully comprehend what the girl was saying, he knew that there was something wrong, and it was connected to _______. He stood up from his chair and walked briskly to where the others were.

“What, I can’t understand you. Slow down…breathe. Okay, now what were you saying about _______?” The PD asked the intern

“I just came from the bathroom and I saw _______ passed out on the floor so I ran back here.” The intern finally said in a fearful tone.

“WHAT?!” Donghae, the manager, The PD, and the writers all shouted in unison.

“Where is she?!” they asked and the intern quickly made her way out the door, guiding everyone. Donghae and ________’s manager were the first ones behind her.

They entered the bathroom and saw _______ unconscious and sprawled out on the floor,

“_______!” Dongahe expressed as he kneeled down and raised ______’s upper body to him. He slightly shook her and there was no response. He looked up at the people that surrounded them, his face painted with an alarmed and worried expression.

“Come on, our van is waiting at the front entrance. Let’s bring her to the nearest hospital.” The manager instructed as Donghae got _______ from the floor and out of the bathroom.

Donghae carried ______ and tried to walk as fast as he could. He would occasionally look at _______, realizing how lifeless her face looked and how fragile she seemed at that moment.

With the recent suicide of Dambi, Donghae couldn’t help but fear that _______ did the same.

Although there were no indications of ______ being dead, the rest of the staff feared for the worst as well, especially _______’s manager.


*suspense* o_O

For those of you guys interested: You can watch my fan cam of Jay Park fan meet: Click for Part 1 and Part 2 here ;)

Pictures to follow ;) Will link you guys when I upload ;)

For quick updates and for random - serious conversations ;) please Tweet or follow me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Thank you guys!! Love you and new subscribers!
kittenever: Too sweet ^_^ I just had to. hihi
sekai16: I'm glad you love it <3
chara_aia: Hope you like this 'complicated' chapter.
taeyangislove: Thank you very much. Here's your update ;)
randomrainbow: Hope you like this update, although it's a bit dramatic now.
LeslyeAkira: He finally confessed!! ;)
alj1225: awww...I'm glad I made you smile :)  Me too!! My favorite shows of them!! Jjang! I doubt I'll get over those shows. + Idol Army
gabie_16: Me too! Guys should read girl's fan fics and learn from them! haha the sweet and romantic parts that is.
YoruxRuki: Yay! New Reader!! :) Thank you so much! I'm glad you like it ^_^
kyumee68: Thanks. Hope you like this update ;)
specialXangelX0410: Are you screaming (in your mind) now?? ;) haha IT WAS SO MUCH FUN!! I've posted the youtube links above ;) Pictures to follow ;)
ofhumming: I really think Donghae is a sweet and romantic guy ;) too cute for words
todobobo123: Aww...I'm glad you feel that way! Yes I did scream :D