Surprise

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play:

Super Junior - Cooking Cooking or Shinee - Wowowow


The new couple’s second meeting was still set in Super Junior’s dorm.

________ was given a mission to cook breakfast for her ‘brothers-in-law’ secretly.

Siwon didn’t live in the dorm so he met up with _______ in front of their apartment.

With the help of Siwon, _______ was able to enter their dorm.

“Most of the guys are deep sleepers so even if you drop the cooking pot they won’t wake up.” Siwon told _______ as he tried to make her feel less nervous.

Everyone was asleep…or so they thought.

Siwon and _______ made their way into the kitchen to start cooking when they saw a male figure washing something in the sink.

“Ryeowook?” Siwon cautiously asked

Ryeowook was surprised when he saw Siwon and ______ behind him.

“Oh hyung. ________? What are you doing here?” Ryeowook asked

________ lifted the plastic bag and told Ryeowook her mission, she then showed Ryeowook the ingredients she bought.

“Be careful with Ryeowook he’s quite strict with cooking.” Siwon patted ______’s shoulder.

_______ was planning to cook Japchae/chapche, vegetable omelette, spicy soft tofu soup, spicy fried squid and Lee Hyori’s famous potato pancakes

_______ was able to cook the chapche and vegetable omelette with ease. Ryeowook was watching _______ closely when she started cooking on the spicy tofu soup and spicy fried squid.

Ryeowook started to nag _______ telling her things like: “The guys like it spicier so you should put more red pepper powder” “The rice is kinda dry.” “The carrots are too big” “Are you sure that’s the amount of red pepper paste you want to put?”

_______ felt more pressured but endured everything and just answered with “Yes omonim.” Or “Yes ahjumma”

Siwon was helping as well and laughed at the sight of Ryeowook acting like a nagging mother-in-law.

 

After a while Eunhyuk went out of his room and was walking towards the fridge to get some water. He was scratching the back of his head while yawning when he stopped in his steps, looking around to see a couple of cameramen filming.

“What’s going on?” Eunhyuk asked surprised as he saw 3 people being busy in the kitchen.

“Oh Eunhyuk you’re up.” Siwon greeted Eunhyuk.

_______ greeted Eunhyuk as well and bowed. Ryeowook then explained what was happening to Eunhyuk.

Everything was set after one hour. Everyone was still sleeping so the 4 decided to split up to wake up the guys.

_______ didn’t want to wake up the others since she still wasn’t still familiar with them. Eunhyuk went with _______ inside Donghae’s room.

“How do you expect me to wake him up?” _______ asked Eunhyuk.

“Don’t worry, he’s quite easy to wake up. You just have to hug him then he’ll wake up.” Eunhyuk teased _______.

_______ widened her eyes and shook her head.

Eunhyuk pushed ______ closer to Donghae’s bed. _______ let out a deep sigh before trying to wake Donghae up.

She started poking Donghae in the back, but he didn’t budge. ________ then tried shaking Donghae up a bit, holding on to one side of his shoulder.

“Donghae-shi.” ______ softly called out. “Wake up. There’s food already.”

“Later...10 minutes” Donghae murmured. Eunhyuk was laughing at the side, recording everything on his phone.

_______ sighed before continuing. “Oppa, wake up. Breakfast is ready.” _______ told Donghae continuing to wake him up.

Leeteuk on the other hand was being woken up by Eunhyuk.

“Oppa?” Donghae turn around and saw ______. His eyes widened full of surprise, he then quickly sat up and covered himself with the blanket.

“What—what are you doing here?” Donghae stuttered as he asked ______.

“I was given a secret mission to come here and cook breakfast for you guys four our second meeting.” _______ explained.

Donghae went to the bathroom first to wash his face while _______ went out to the dining/living room checking again if the table and food were all set.

Most of the guys were already sitting around the table, some half-awake while the rest was still in shock.

“______, you cooked all of these?” Sungmin asked

“Yes, Ryeowook and Siwon oppa helped me a lot too.” _______ told the guys

“You should have seen Ryeowook order _______ around.” Siwon told the rest

“Ya you ordered our sister-in-law around?” Yesung asked

“No, I helped!” Ryeowook defended himself.

________ went back to the kitchen to fix the mess they left. Donghae walked in and both of them bowed at each other. Donghae was starting to help _______ out.

“Oppa, you should go eat with the others.” _______ told Donghae.

“I’ll only go if you come with me.” Donghae answered.

_______ wanted Donghae to taste the food so she quickly just got rid of the obvious mess and went out towards where the others were.

Donghae put a cushion that ______ can sit on before sitting down with the rest of the guys.

“I’m really hoping we won’t have to sing the first part to Cooking Cooking.” Shindong joked before tasting ______’s food.

Donghae and the others were impressed with _______’s cooking.

“Wow _______, you’re a great cook. We haven’t eaten this kind of food here in the dorm for a long time now.” Sungmin commented

“Thanks. Ryeowook-shi helped me a lot though.” _______ answered giving credit to Ryeowook.

“Yeah but then when Ryeowook cooks we have to wait for hours.” Heechul joked.

Donghae suddenly got up in the middle of eating “Donghae where are you going?” Leeteuk asked.

Donghae didn’t answer and continued walking towards his room. He went out holding a small blanket and sat back down next to _______. He then gave ______ the blanket so she could cover herself up since the romper she was wearing stopped above her knees, revealing the majority of her legs. ______ smiled and felt touched by the sweetness and thoughtfulness of Donghae’s actions.

“Wow. Lee Donghae you’re such a cool husband” Heechul teased Donghae.

“________, do you know that that’s Donghae’s favorite blanket?” Kyuhyun informed _______.

“Ah really?” ______ asked trying not to blush.

“Yeah, he doesn’t let anyone just borrow that from him.” Shindong told _______.

Donghae made a “Shh” sign, telling everyone to stop already since he was feeling a bit embarrassed.

After eating Donghae washed up while ______ talked to the other members.

They told ______ different facts and trivia’s about Donghae.

Heechul asked ______ if she could set them up with the After School members. _______ wanted to make her brothers-in-law happy so she did a video call to one of her members.

“Hello?” A girl said over the phone

“Jooyeon unnie!” ______ greeted over the phone

“Oh ______-ah. Why?” Jooyeon asked

“Nothing. where are you? Are you with the other members?” _______ asked

“I’m home with Jung-ah, Bekah and Raina. Shouldn’t you be filming now?” Jooyeon asked

“Actually I am. I’m with the brothers-in-law.” ______ said before showing the guys in the video call.

“Annyong haseyo. Uri Super Juni-oeyo” Leeteuk greeted

“Oh ne annyong haseyo. Wait a minute, I’ll go get the other members.” Jooyeon said.

They could hear on the end that Jooyeon was calling the members over.

“_______, do you and your members talk about other idol guy groups?” Sungmin asked

“Yeah, sometimes…” ________ was talking when a “Hello” interrupted them.

“Bekah!” ______ greeted cheerfully.

“Where are you?” Bekah asked in English in to which made the Super Junior guys flustered.

 “I’m in Super Junior’s dorm.” _______ replied in perfect English.

“Oh ______ can speak in English as well.” Siwon said.

Bekah then passed the phone to Jung-ah and Raina.

“Hello.” They both greeted to the guys.

The guys requested for the girls to act cute while the guy had to sing before they put the phone down.

The guys were now hyper after the call while Donghae stepped out all dressed up.

“What happened?” Donghae asked confused with the guys’ reactions.

“Oh the brothers-in-law just talked to their sisters-in-law.” _______ simply said

“After school?” Donghae asked to confirm and _______ nodded.

“Ahh. Wait, shouldn’t I be the one to talk to them first since I’m your husband?” Donghae asked with a pout.

“Well the oppas wanted me to set them up in the future. Do you want to be set up with them too?” _______ asked teasingly.

“No no no. I’m happy as it is.” Donghae replied making ______ blush.

“Donghae we found out something new about your wife.” Yesung informed Donghae

“What?” Donghae asked curiously

“She speaks good English.” Ryeowook said

“Riri? (Really?)” Donghae said in English with a strong accent making everyone laugh

“Donghae you’ve got a lot to learn. You can learn from _______. ” Siwon said in English

“Why?” Donghae innocently asked in English again.

 

The crew then handed the two their mission envelope:

 

Now it’s time to go on your own and make new memories with each other.

Drive going to your new home.

 

“Oh, I drove going here. Should we just take my car?” _______ asked

“You drive?” Donghae asked

“Yes. The car belongs to the company though.” ______ said

“Wow. I bet you’re better than Donghae or Leeteuk hyung when it comes to driving.” Shindong joked.

 

The couple bid goodbye to the guys and made their way going to their new home.

The place was 30 minutes away from Super Junior’s dorm.

The two went in and explored their new apartment.

“Oppa, there’s not much to see now.” _______ said as their new place was fairly empty.

There was only a table and a fridge on the kitchen, a heater, a multi-functional table-chairs and a couch on the living room, a bed on the bedroom and that was it.

“Well…at least they already gave us the expensive appliances and furniture that we need.” Donghae answered optimistically.

The two decided to write down the things that they needed to buy for the house.

“Hmm…pillows?” Donghae started to write.

“Trash can, Eating utensils, plates, cups, mugs, microwave, rice cooker, blender, kettle?” ________ enumerated.

“Yeah we might need to buy a lot for the kitchen. I can bring in a comforter and a couple of stuff for the bedroom since my fans sent some gifts.” Donghae told _______.

“Ah okay. I can bring pots and pans from our place, since we have a lot as well and not everyone cooks. Do you think we should ask some of these stuff from our group members? Like as a wedding gift?” _______ asked

 “That’s a great idea. I remember Kangin hyung asking a rice cooker from Heechul hyung before.” Donghae recalled.

The two continued to list down a couple of things they needed. They planned to go shopping next time.


 

Tweet / follow me for updates, suggestions and random-serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~COMMENT REPLIES~ Iloveyouall<3

lemonspringday: Yay! Thank you! Team Donghae <3
specialXangelX0410: Likewise ;) I know with Super Junior's off the roof energy. LOL Thank you sweetie :)
alj1225: Aww...thank you very much dear :)
Izny23: Yeah, Donghae is so cute! Thanks chingu, glad you like the song suggestions thingy ;) I love finding songs for each chapter.
akuaku: Here's your update ;)
AiZaiYun: Lol I think me too. If he winks at me I'll just stop and stare and possibly smile like crazy. haha
naykka22: Thank you sweetie. Yeah G-Dragon was the first artist I thought of to make a cameo 'appearance' in this story :)
ofhumming: Yay! Thank you sweetie! Here's the Donghae sweet story you didn't choose for Kyu's y time moment. LOL ;)
Oneandonly: Thank you :) Hopefully the wait was worth the while :)
todobobo123: Good thing you were able to read it peacefully. haha I'm happy you love it! I KNOW! That episode was my inspiration for that moment. haha so cute.  
myfishyx: Thank you. Hope you like this update :)
sallypw: Hope you like this chapter :)
fishy_d: Yay! Glad you loved it. Here's your update ;)