His past and our present.

Love Line

Big Bang - A Good Man


It was a long and exhausting day as Super Junior and After School continued to film until night. They didn’t feel the long hours that they filmed since the two groups were having too much fun playing games, teasing each other and thus they got to know more about each other.

The guys and the girls were already comfortable with one another.

 

At around 11pm, the PD finally called it a night and the crew were starting to pack up but the sister’s and brother’s-in-law were still chatting away.

 

“Unnie, I meant to ask you something before but I kept forgetting about it.” _______ told Gahee as she turned to face her. The people around them were having their own conversations

“hmm…what is it?” Gahee asked curiously.

“Remember the day I got discharged from the hospital?”

“Yeah.”

“I went to the office later that day with Uee, right? Why did you tell Donghae oppa to go after me when I went there?” ______ finally asked. It’s been bugging her as to why Gahee called Donghae, saying that she sensed something bad would happen.

Donghae who was sitting next to _______ also got curious, so he listened intently to what Gahee was going to say.

“Oh, yeah about that. I had an instinct that you were planning to talk to Rain. I already had an idea that Rain was up to something no good when I overheard his talk with Donghae at the hospital. He was acting strange and he acted too carefree when Donghae asked him if he could date you. I mean, no offense Donghae I really like you for _______. It’s just that if you knew Rain, as our president, then you’d know that it was very unusual.” Gahee explained carefully.

Donghae nodded knowing exactly what Gahee meant.

Leeteuk who was sitting next to Gahee was listening carefully as well.

“Why? What’s happening?” Leeteuk asked, not being able to fully understand the conversation that was happening in front of him.

“So tell me…what did happen between you and Rain-sonsaengnim?” Gahee asked as well.

_______ finally told them everything. Everyone’s attention went to _______ as she told the whole story in detail.

“Why didn’t you tell us _______?” Jooyeon asked as she became worried for _______.

“I didn’t want anymore trouble. I thought that maybe things would fix themselves or Rain would back off. But I don’t think that’s going to happen.” ______ said as slightly shook her head and looked down the table.

“Yeah, he even told me that he wanted to have a meeting with Lee SooMan-sonsaengnim. He made me promise in front of the cameras. He’s willing to do about just everything for his personal gain. He’s going to take advantage of me, _______ and our name and reputation.” Donghae admitted as well.

“Donghae you should have told us earlier. Maybe we could have helped you.” Heechul told his dongsaeng.

“We can’t do anything for now, I mean what do we tell everyone? Rain hasn’t made his move yet. We don’t have any concrete evidence. It’s our word against his. Believe me, you don’t know how much I wanted to beat him up when I saw how he hurt _______ before.” Donghae answered as he looked at _______ apologetically. _______ looked back at Donghae as well and then rested her head on his shoulders as he wrapped his arms around her.

“Unnie, maybe you should tell them what you told me before.” Bekha told Gahee making everyone look at her.

“Unnie, why? What do you know?” _______ asked curiously.

Gahee sighed before starting her story. “As we all know Rain was an idol just like ourselves. Someone told me that he was already in a relationship with a famous celebrity even before he was famous. Just like in Son Dambi’s case, they made the female artist choose. Rain pleaded and tried to convince his then celebrity girlfriend to fight for their love. He was ready to give up about everything for her but she wasn’t. She was at the peak of her career at that time. She tried to compromise with Rain and her agency. In the end she chose her career over Rain. And after that, Rain became the cold-hearted person that he is now. Always thinking about money, career over love. He never had a sincere relationship, even with his friends. Everyone around him would be to his advantage. That’s what our previous manager told me before.”

“Previous?” Donghae repeated

“Yeah. Rain kicked him out after he found out that he’s been telling Rain’s story to people. I don’t know what happened to him. I guess Rain doesn’t want his weakness or his past found out. They used to be friends but I guess even Rain could disregard their years of friendship.” Gahee answered.

“He’s like in this for revenge or something. It’s like he doesn’t believe in love anymore.” Sungmin commented

“Rain sounds like he can do just about anything to get what he wants. Very different from how we perceive him to be. ” Siwon voiced out his opinion

“That’s right. Rain might look like a carefree cool guy on the outside, but once you train under him, it’s a whole different story.” Raina agreed.

“Woah. This is making me have second thoughts of this career and our company now.” Nana admitted

“That is what’s hard with the entertainment industry. It’s hard to get in, but harder to get out.” Gahee said

 

The managers of the two groups came in to pick their talents already.

The girls and the guys bid farewell to each other, exchanging numbers with one another and agreed to meet up again once their schedules are free.

The couple promised to text each other once they reach home.

A sneaky Donghae was able to get a quick peck on the lips as he tricked _______ to kiss him on the cheeks but he turned his head around just in time to capture her lips.

“You could have just asked you know.” ______ boyfriend. ______ then put her thumb on the corner of Donghae’s lips and wiped the trace of lipstick on it.

“Why? Would you have agreed so easily to kiss me in front of them?” Donghae asked ______.

______ looked to her sides, checking if anyone was looking but she saw that their group mates were busy talking to each other.

“Hey maybe if they play their cards right, then we can have double or even group dates with them in real life.” Donghae said as he observed where _______ was looking at.

______ raised her bag to hide her and Donghae’s faces from their surroundings. Even though it was night, ______ sill waned to be cautious. You’ll never know where those sly photographers and reporters are hiding.

“I’m giving you 5 seconds if you want a proper goodnight kiss.” ______ told Donghae, somewhat challenging him.

Donghae didn’t waste anymore time and placed his hands gently on _______’s cheeks and leaned his head closer. He finally got to kiss ______ again, something that both of them missed dearly. It was like their lips melted to each other every time they connected for a kiss. The sweet kisses that both of them reminisce at the end of the day.

“You cheated. That was 15.” _______ pouted cutely as she told Donghae as soon he broke off the kiss.

“Yeah well darling…when life or well my girlfriend gives me free kisses I have to take advantage of it. We have to enjoy the good things in life.” Donghae answered with a wink.

“I see you what you’re doing there unnie and brother-in-law!” Lizzy shouted over.

_______ giggled and pulled Donghae’s hands. “Come on let’s go back to them before they start teasing us again.”

“They’re just jealous.” Donghae answered with a chuckle as they walked back to where their members were.

“Getting cocky now are we Mr. Lee Donghae?” ______ asked amused

“Well what can I say, I’m just a man in love…happily in love.” Donghae replied.

 

“I can tell you’re utterly lovesick.” Leeteuk told Donghae as they sat next to each other in the van.

“Is it that obvious hyung?” Donghae asked as he was smiling ear to ear.

“Yeah, it’s not that bad. Just stay strong, okay? I’m sure you’ll be able to win over Rain. We’re behind you one-hundred percent.” Leeteuk re-assured his dongsaeng.

 


Sorry I meant to update yesterday (Oct 28) but I was out the whole day and by the time I came back my internet started acting up >.<

For fan-girl heartbreaks and comfort (huhu to those need counseling re: Jonghyun.haha) tweet / follow me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

I'm actually over it already, except for the sudden feeling of envy those photos gave me. haha But I just seriously hope that anti's stop attacking them. I feel bad for Se Kyung. 'Fans' don't complain if you see Jonghyun singing Hello in a not-cheeful mood, can you blame the guy? Jonghyun looks happy with her, so let's keep him happy, okay?

~Comment Replies~ loveloveloveyouguys<3

CrazyPanda105: awww...Thanks :) I would've picked all of them and brought them home. haha
fishymah: Here's your update :) Hope you like it ;)
kittenever: I love long comments ^_^ I like how this comment had different emotions. haha from feeling sick and mad to aww...
cupidzangel: Yay! Glad you liked it ;)
 naykka22: Yeah I did ^_^ Thank you so much for the suggestions! Hihi yeah I'll write Jonghyun's story soon ;)
nimsaengho: Me too! gaaahh too cheesy but I love it deep inside. haha
AngelHae: Yay for sweetness/kilig! I want someone to shout for me too. haha then feel embarrassed about it. lol
gabie_16: I totally sang that line as soon as I read it. haha Glee?
JjongIsMyBias: As soon as I saw your username again I said 'awww...' in my head. Jonghyun...anyway. Hmm...I'll try to insert a Teukie - Gahee connection in the future chapters. :)
redshuz: Agreed! ^_^
specialXangelX0410: Teukie's laugh will never get old! ^_^ Yay! I'm glad you liked it.
alj1225v: awww...yay for cute and adorable Donghae! hihi Leeteuk's trademark laugh ftw~!