Couple Selection -part 1-

Love Line

Younha - One Shot


- A week after -

 

_______ and Donghae didn’t talk about last week’s incident anymore. It was over and done with and they just have to push through with their word.

 

The couple met up for the filming of We Got Married, the only constant date that ______ and Donghae would have, despite their busy schedules.

This time they were not alone. It was an episode with their respective groups, the sassy girls from After School and the hott guys of Super Junior.

Not everyone was present though, Jung-ah, Shindong Ryeowook were absent due to prior appointments

 

The two groups met at a café in Myungdong. The whole café was closed for the day.

A long table was set up for them so that the guys and girls could directly look at each other later.

 

The guys from Super Junior arrived at the café first.

“Everyone did you miss me? Yes I’m the one and only Kim Heechul!” Heechul started mc-ing the show.

“Now this won’t be boring and too cheesy since you have us.” Leeteuk voluntarily helped Heechul. Both of them already invaded the front of the cameras.

“We’re here to entertain you all and bring more love to the couple.” Eunhyuk cut in as well.

“Don’t you mean bring us more problems?” Donghae said from the side making the others laugh and agree.

Yesung quietly walked behind Eunhyuk and placed his head on his shoulder. “I am Yesung.” He said kind of randomly which freaked out Eunhyuk a bit.

Of course everyone wants their 5 minutes of fame.

Kyuhyun, Siwon and Sungmin just stood beside Donghae and laughed at the guys who were getting greedy to get a good close up shot.

 

Suddenly they heard the clanking of heels and giggles coming from the other room, seconds after they saw the girls of After School.

Donghae suddenly forgot that he had his group mates there when he saw ______ enter the room. He suddenly walked away from them and towards his girl. Both of them greeted each other with a warm smile before they hugged.

Hearing the teasing sounds from both sides, Donghae and ______ parted and stood in the middle of the room, separating the guys and the girls.

 

Now getting the rightful roles as the MC’s, the couple started the show.

“Yeobo, do you know why we have our group members out here?” Donghae asked _______.

“OMO did you hear that? He just called _______ ‘yeobo’.” Eunhyuk whispered loudly

“He’s clearly showing off.” Kyuhyun commented earning them an evil glare from Donghae.

“Yeah! I’m actually excited! We’re going to have a ‘couple selection’ so that we can form new couples for today. Would you like that everyone?” ________ said enthusiastically.

The responses were like heaven and hell. The girls remained their composure as they said “yeah” opposed to the chaotic and hyper energy of the guys.

“Okay to start off our couple selection, my sisters-in-law and my team mates will now showcase their talents.” Donghae said and called out some of the guys.

“So first we will have Eunhyuk, the dancing monkey…I mean machine.” Donghae said jokingly.

Eunhyuk went in the middle and started dancing to NeYo’s Because of You. Donghae couldn’t help himself and joined Eunhyuk in dancing, earning a louder cheer from the girls.

“Yeahyuh!! I think that was a great way to start. Unfortunately for my teammates, you can’t pick Donghae oppa anymore since he’s mine already.” _______ said as soon as the ‘EunHae’ dance ended. Donghae slightly blushed when he finished dancing, but the redness on his face intensified when ______ told the girls that he was hers already.

After the teasing lessened _____ spoke up again and introduced the next performer “Okay next up, would be our maknae…Lizzy!!”

Lizzy cutely danced to their sub-group’s song Magic Girl. The guys excitedly sang a long as the catchy “…Nan molla, nan molla cheonbeon manbeon maraejwodo molla, molla…” came on.

“Okay after our cutey maknae someone known for his aegyo as well will show his talents now. Sungmin oppa go go go!”

“Is Sungmin-shi cuter than me?” Donghae asked ______ bashfully.

“Nope. Donghae oppa is the best.” ______ replied cheerfully making Donghae smile.

“*ahem* It’s too cheesy and corny. Can you stop please? *ahem*” Heechul commented ‘coughing’ in between his words.

Sungmin walked to the sides first and got his stick.

“There he goes with his stick again.” Kyuhyun muttered.

Sunming then showed off his manly side as he did his martial arts.

Compliments like “Wow.” and “So cool.” were heard from the girls.

“Yes Sungmin-shi is very cool when he’s doing martial arts.” Donghae complimented before he got cut off by Yesung’s comment “Only when he’s doing martial arts”

“Now we’ll see something refreshing from one of the girls…Jooyeon-shi!!”

Jooyeon stepped out and surprised everyone with her talent of magic.

She did tricks that amazed the guys. “Unbelievable.” Heechul and Leeteuk said as they applauded for her.

“Next up, one of our main vocalists…Raina-shi!!”

Raina then sang the chorus of her solo song “Love Does Not Wait.” making the crowd sway their hands up in the air in-sync to the slow rhythm.

“Wow that was really good.” Donghae praised Raina. “Of course in Super Junior we also have our great vocalists. Let’s have Yesung-shi and Kyuhyun-shi sing.” He continued.

Yesung and Kyuhyun started singing to ‘Let’s Not’, continuing with the flow of sad songs.

“Yah, why did you guys have to sing that song? You shouldn’t have come here if you guys are telling them not to meet with you anymore.” Heechul joked.

Gahee, Uee and Nana danced to BANG! And the guys screamed like fanboys when the “aha/uh huh” part came.

Bekha rapped her part for BANG! as well.

“Ah as expected from the four of them, y and powerful.” ________ commended her groupmates.

“Now we’ll have Leeteuk hyung, Heechul hyung and Siwon-shi. I honestly don’t know what they’ll be doing.” Donghae said.

The three guys walked to the center and prepared themselves. Showing a different side to them, Heechul, Leeteuk and Siwon started acting. Everyone burst out laughing when the three all used different dialects and acted ‘cheap’.

“That’s definitely an explosive act.” ________ said, her face was flushed because she laughed too hard.

 

The crew decided to give everyone a 30minute break before proceeding to the couple’s selection.

The 8 girls and the guys got to talk to each other comfortably during the break.

_______ and Donghae sat next to each other and their hands were intertwined the whole time, making everyone notice and tease them.

“When you’re not with her you always talk about her, when you’re finally with her you can’t take your eyes and hands off her. Stop making us jealous.” Siwon told Donghae.

“______’s the same thing. ‘Donghae oppa this, Donghae oppa that…our ears are bleeding.” Jooyeon ratted out _____ as well, making the couple blush and get conscious.

“Can you please not do so much public display of attention?” Lizzy asked her unnie and brother-in-law

“Yeah don’t be too sweet and mushy.” Sungmin agreed.

Donghae shook his head as he showed a bashful smile while ______ stuck her tongue out *mehrong*

“*sigh* young love these days. Why can’t I get one now?” Gahee said, looking for comfort as she hugged Bekha.

“Don’t worry Unnie, you’ll never know. You might just get lucky with your partner later.” ______ said before winking.


Hope you guys liked this one. Sorry for the long wait. you know I love you guys right <3 xoxo

UPDATES:
There is an Eunhyuk story in the works
! Someone requested for it and I was able to come up with a plot right away ^_^ So yay! Hope you guys look forward to that ;)
BUT Before I start on the the Eunhyuk story, I will post my Rated & Not Rated ONE SHOTS first. I'll link you guys very soon. I'll open it for requests and applications in the future, would you guys like that? ;)

I'm almost done with my other story Writer's Love Block, so I'll post the the Rated - Not Rated One Shots right after. So far I've written 2 Rated one-shots. hihi

For updates, requests, comments - suggestions please feel free to TWEET or follow me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Thanks for waiting you guys. lovelove<3

ColaSmackles:
Sorry for making you wait -_-  Here's you update ;)
5forever1: WHAT?!  Haha woah ^_^ Thank you very much! Glad you like it :)
todobobo123: Wow, hope you had a great and relaxing vacation ;)
cupidzangel:  yeah, he'll be gone for the next chapters though ;)
AngelHae: I'm still thinking if I'll put the jealous part in this 'episode' ;) Got some of your suggested pairs ;)
gabie_16: Yeah our class felt the same way as well when we had our retreat. Tears and everything. Where did you have your retreat? Oooohh what eerie experience? O_o
kyumee68: Thank you! ^_^
JjongIsMyBias: Agreed!
redshuz: yeah I just had to write that! haha hmmm, sorry I partnered them with someone else. Hope you'll still like it :)
specialXangelX0410 : Rain keeps coming back. Oh it's okay ;) I hope you'll still like it :)
alj1225 : Rain = Evil: Agreed! Sorry for making you wait, hope you like this lighter update ;) awww...Leeteuk might have a partner
onglishanAF: YEAH! I saw that Heechul - Nana cut. hihi so cute. She's like the new sohee in his life. LOL I definitely used some of your suggestions ;)
nimsaengho: Thanks :) I'm glad you think so ^_^ Here's your update