Happy Birthday -part 1-

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter, please play:

After School - When I Fall


“Okay everyone, we’re back. You’re still tuned in to Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio. Hope you enjoyed listening so far, although the show is about to end. We will be talking to one more caller before we end the show. Hello?” Eunhuk started talking

“Oh. Am I on-air already?” The girl asked cutely with her strong Busan accent

“Yes yes miss. You’re on Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio. Donghae-shi is also here as a special guest.” Leeteuk informed the girl

“OMO. Annyong haseyo. I’m a big fan of you guys. Waaaahhh…I can’t believe I’m talking to you guys.” The fan girl was starting spazz.

“Ah thank you –“

“I actually planned to call Heechul oppa’s radio show but it was busy. I heard Donghae oppa was your co-host so I decided to try calling here. I can’t believe my call got picked up! Donghae oppa, Happy Birthday!!” The supposed fan girl squealed.

“Ah thank you.” Donghae replied with a sweet tone in his voice.

“Our staff said that you want to say and sing something for our birthday guy?” Leeteuk asked the girl

“Yes, if it’s okay?” the girl responded

“Sure sure go a head.”

The girl cleared and started singing to the chorus of After School’s “When I Fall”

 

When I fall, cho nu ne ba ne bo rin gol (It was love at first sight)

Cuz when I fall, sa rang e pa jo bo rin gol (I already fell in love)

Shi ga ni mo chun got ga ta (It feels as if the time has stopped)

on se sang i ne got ga ta (It’s as if I’m on top of the world)

I'll fall in love with you,

 

Midway through the song Donghae had a puzzled expression on his face, as if he was thinking hard about something.

“Wait…wait a minute, what did you say your name was again?” Donghae asked as soon as the girl finished singing.

“Eh? Me? My…my name?” The girl asked a bit flustered, but her voice slightly changed as her Busan accent was gone.

“Woah. Wait this voice sounds really familiar. Can it be?!” Eunhyuk pondered

“_______-shi, is that you?” Leeteuk asked curiously

It was silent for a few seconds before Leeteuk asked again “Are we right? Is this _______ from After School?”

“Yeah Annyong Haseyo, This is After School’s _______.” _______ finally introduced herself.

Donghae’s jaw dropped and he had a shocked expression on his face while Eunhuk and Leeteuk started squealing like girls

 “Waaah….______-shi why did you introduce yourself like that to us and to our listeners? Besides being in After School, who else are you also associated to sister-in-law?”

______ couldn’t help but giggle before she answered “This is _______, Donghae oppa’s wife.”

Leeteuk let out his high-pitched laugh while Eunhyuk giggled as well.

Donghae was silently chuckling like a school boy who just got his first kiss, everyone could see the huge smile accompanied by a blush on his face.

“Wow this is really a surprise. I think it’s the first time for us to hear you use your Busan dialect.” Eunhyuk said after calming down.

“Yeah. It’s not easy for an idol to casually talk in his or her own dialect.” Leeteuk added

“So do you have a special message for our birthday boy?” Eunhyuk asked

“Yeah, uhm…Donghae oppa, Happy Birthday! I know that you’re a great person and I’m sure you’ll continue to be blessed along with your group members. Thank you for guiding me from the start. Like the other ELF’s I hope you and the others Super Junior oppa’s will continue to take care of yourselves and I know we will all patiently wait and support you all. I’m sorry if I wasn’t able to see you today, since you all know we’re at an out of town event. I feel bad that I wasn’t able to give you anything today. I’ll see you on the next filming for our show. Happy Birthday!”

“awww…that was sweet.” Leeteuk gushed.

“Don’t we get an ‘I love you’ from our sister-in-law?” Eunhyuk teased, which earned him a nudge from Donghae.

________ chuckled before saying “Saranghae.” Making everyone go wild and laugh hysterically. Leeteuk fell from his chair while Donghae tried to hide his blushing face.

“Thank you ______-ah.” Donghae expressed. He was very much touched with what _______ just said and did. “That’s my yeobeo!” He added, feeling proud. It’s only the second time that he heard ______ say I love you / saranghae. He felt greater now hearing _______ say it for everyone to hear, although the audience may think lightly of it.

“Ahh…I’m so jealous of Donghae right now.” Eunhyuk expressed his envy.

“Aren’t we all? Well…unfortunately it’s about time now so we have to say goodbye to ______ and to our listeners. Thank you for calling in _______, I’m sure you’ll be hearing from Donghae after this.”

“Yes. Thank you for giving me the time. Super Junior Kiss The Radio Hwaiting! Donghae-oppa Hwaiting!” ________ expressed her gratitude.

They bid goodbye to each other on the phone, and the guys played one last song as Super Junior’s Kiss The Radio ended.

 

 

-2 days after-

 

________ went earlier than usual at their apartment. The We Got Married crew were already there, setting up there cameras and lighting while _______ was going to set up for Donghae’s belated birthday celebration with her.

________ walked inside their apartment holding a whole bunch of stuff. She had a bunch of balloons on her right hand and a box of cake and the other while her messenger bag hanged across her body.

She scattered the balloons around the room, some were pumped with helium gas so they were floating on the ceiling and tied on the chairs, while the other balloons that she just blew on were scattered on the floor.

_______ ordered in pizza, since she didn’t have the ingredients nor the time to cook.

Having been informed that Donghae was 3 minutes away, ______ quickly cleared the other mess and put the candles on the soccer ball shaped cake.

Donghae was surprised as he welcomed with a birthday greeting as soon as he opened the door.

 

“Seng il chook ha hamni da~~ Seng il chook ha hamni da~! Sa rang ha nuen Donghae oppa. Seng il chook ha hamni da!!” _______ sang as soon as she saw Donghae. She was carefully holding the cake as she waited for Donghae to come closer.

“I know this is two days late, but Happy Birthday oppa!” _______ said with a smile on her face

Donghae replied with a big smile on his face as he walked closer to _______. He observed the cake first and found it too adorable.

“Why is there a fish design on top of my cake?” Donghae asked curiously as he saw the chocolate fish on top.

“Cause you’re fishy oppa.” _______ teased

“Now blow on the candles.”

Donghae walked behind ______ and just stood there, gently putting his hands on her shoulder .

“Oppa what are you doing?” ______ asked as she was a bit surprised with Donghae’s action.

“I’m going to blow the candles from here. If I blew it in front of you then wouldn’t the smoke go towards you?” Donghae answered.

‘hmmm…he carefully thought about this.’ _______ thought to herself.

Donghae quietly wished for something before blowing off the candles. He then got the cake from _______ and placed it on the kitchen table.

“What did you wish for oppa?” _______ asked

“Secret.” Dongahae replied before he stuck his tongue out *mehrong* making ______ roll her eyes.

“Anyway oppa, I hope you were able to sleep well last night because my gift will tire you out.”


Did the last sentence sound.....? hihihi maybe it's just me ^_^ btw, I wasn't able to proof-read so there might be a lot of errors -_-

Anyway, Happy Birthday Donghae!! ^_^

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies: I'm so happy with your comments! Glad I was able to convey the emotions ^_^ ~

maziah91: awww...yay! I'm glad you felt that way! :)
chara_aia: Yay! I'm glad you felt the sweetness of the chapter.hihi ^_^
redshuz: awww...thanks :) I'm happy you liked it
gabie_16: Yeah. Long conversations on the phone, or just hearing each other speak nonesense. haha I want!!!
chaJinji: awww...your favorite chapter? YAY! I'm happy with your reaction! I'm glad you felt that way ^_^
taeyangislove: Thank you :) Hope you like this update ;)
specialXangelX0410: awww...thanks ^_^ I thought that it was about time ______ showed her sweet thoughts since I kept writing about Donghae's. Thanks for the suggestions :) Soccer will play a big role in the next chapter ;)
Msaprilfools: Yay! I'm happy you felt that way ^_^ Donghae's smile = mesmeriznig
kyumee68: I know! Love Light is such a romantic and sweet song. I just had to put it in ^_^
CrazyPanda105: Whut?! haha crazy but thank you! So happy you liked it ^_^ Hope you didn't have a headache.  
alj1225: Yay for making you smile!! ^_^ Hope you like this update ;)
JjongIsMyBias: thank you :) I just had to write in cute and sweet stuff for the two :)
cupidzangel: awww...yay! Glad I was able to make you smile ^_^ More couple moments coming your way.