Hello Love

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

Shinee - Hello


It’s been 4 days since _______ and Donghae finally became a couple. The two shared the news with their group members and they couldn’t be happier. They left the story about Rain out first just so tensions won’t start and no one else will be involved.

 

The two continued to film for ‘We Got Married’, acting just like their usual sweet selves.

Ever since _______ found about Rain’s plan, she wondered if he had someone monitor her and Donghae during filiming. The what-if’s and the questions still clouded ________’s mind all the time, but somehow every time she’s with Donghae, she felt secured and he made her feel like nothing else mattered.

 

_______ and Donghae’s shoot for We Got Married that day was cut short since the crew forgot to bring the extra tapes…again. They just agreed to reschedule the filming date for the “fishy” couple later that week.

 

Donghae was glad that the shoot was cut short and so he took that time to take _______ out. He’s been waiting and dreaming to take _______ out on a real date and he was glad that that day finally came.

 

Donghae covered _______’s eyes with a blind fold as he drove to the secret place.

________ was still clueless as to what Donghae’s plan was but she trusted him nevertheless. Unfortunately for _______, she couldn’t see how happy Donghae was.

After a couple of minutes, ________ and Donghae finally arrived at the special location.

“Oppa, where are we going?” _______ asked Donghae curiously as helped her get out of the car.

“Patience my dear, you’ll see it soon enough.” Donghae teased.

Donghae continued to guide ________ until they reached their destination.

“Are you ready?” Donghae asked _______, his hands were ready to untie her blindfold.

“Uhm…Yeah? Wait, should I be worried?” _______ asked anxiously.

Donghae didn’t answer and just untied the handkerchief that he used to cover ________’s eyes.

_______ squinted and her eyes adjusted to the bright lights as the blindfold was taken off from her.

 

“Where are we??”  _______ asked curiously as turned her head to study her new surroundings.

“We’re at a set. This is actually the location of Shinee’s ‘Hello’ music video. I know it’s fake but I just wanted to have a quiet and simple date with you in somewhere that’s unique and will be memorable. At least we have this day all to ourselves, to be at a world of our own.” Donghae explained. He practically begged the crew not to dismantle the set first so that he could use it and show it to _______.

“I think this is far from simple.” _______ mumbled. She was at awe as the fictional set looked real. She looked like a kid that went inside a candy shop for the first time. She felt like she was inside a fairytale book.

“Come on.” Donghae got _______’s hand and showed her around the set.

They stopped in front of the ‘apartment building’ that had an emergency fire stair case / ladder.

“There.” Donghae pointed above, on the second level of that ‘building’. “I can imagine you living in that apartment floor with your group members.” Donghae continued as he walked up the orange staircase with _______. “I’ll call you up and ask you to go out secretly. Then you’ll sneak out and meet me here.”

They remained in the steady level of the staircase as Donghae told ______ another story.

“I guess I’d also meet you up on the roof top and watch the stars with you. We’d talk about our dreams and future because of my bad luck it’ll start to rain and we’d laugh at each other as we quickly get all our stuff and go back inside the apartment.” _______ giggled at Donghae’s imagination. They took a photo there first before Donghae guided _______ down the orange steps to bring her to another place.

 

Donghae walked towards the red convertible car that was parked on the side of the fake street.

Donghae opened the door to the backseat for _______, ushering her to get in.

(I know the car showed in the mv has no backseat, but let’s just say that there was. It’s sweeter this way.hihi)

_______ looked at Donghae skeptically but went inside the car anyway. She scooted over to the opposite side so that Donghae could enter as well.

The two made themselves comfortable in the backseat of the convertible, ________ snuggled to Donghae as he had her arm around her shoulders.

“See those steps in front of the red door?” Donghae asked _______ as he pointed it out. ________ nodded as a response.

“I can imagine us there as well. We’ll be on those steps right after our date ended. I’ll be stalling and dragging your time so you won’t go inside first.” Donghae told ________.

“Why?” _______ asked Donghae curiously, she had her eyes on those steps as she played out the scene that Donghae just told her in her head.

“So that I can take the chance to hold on to your hand longer, memorize your face under the moonlight and…maybe get the right time to kiss you goodnight.” Donghae shyly explained.

The two looked at each other, both of them undeniably happy to be in each other’s presence.

“You’ve thought about a lot of scenarios huh.” _______ teased Donghae.

“Hey guys can daydream too you know.” Donghae defended himself making _______ laugh.

All of a sudden _______ became quiet as she looked at Donghae with apologetic eyes.

“What are you thinking about?” Donghae asked ______ a bit worriedly.

“I’m sorry if I made you wait. Sorry if I pushed you away and made both of us suffer. Sorry if Rain’s a manipulative .” _______ told Donghae. She couldn’t help but feel guilty about the past and what more damage Rain can cause in the future.

Donghae put his arm down from _______’s shoulder, he intertwined his left hand with hers. “This is all that matters now.” Donghae replied as he gave _______’s hand a gentle squeeze.

______ smiled before she felt Donghae’s lips on hers, kissing her sweetly and gently, reassuring her that she had nothing to worry about.

Donghae broke the kiss off and looked ______ deeply in the eye, his other hand caressed her cheek before tucking a part of her hair behind her ear.

“Too bad the set is indoors, it would be really great to be under the stars with you. Your eyes would sparkle like the stars and it’ll be shining like Shinee.” Donghae said. Before ______ could even say anything about Donghae’s cheesy line, she heard footsteps and looked in front of her. As if on cue when Donghae mentioned ‘Shinee’, the 5 guys from Shinee walked out from the same direction, waving at the couple who was in the car. Everyone took their place and after a couple of seconds the music to “Hello” started playing. The group performed for the two love birds.

“I can’t believe you planned all of this.” _______ said as she looked back at Donghae. She was moved by how he carefully planned and thought everything out for the date.

Donghae answered by singing a long with Taemin and Onew’s line:

 

amurŏchi anke gŭnyŏl anŭl nal olkkayo

Will the day come when I hug her despite everything?”

saenggakhan daero modu irwojindan mal midŏyo

Believe me when I say that everything will happen as you have wished”

 

After a minute or so the song ended and _______ and Donghae got out of the car to greet and thank the guys. The guys from Shinee didn’t stay long as they still had to go out to film a commercial.

 

After half an hour of lingering on the set, Donghae eventually drove _______ back to her apartment.

“Oppa, you have done a lot of events and surprises for me already. I really appreciate and love the effort, but I feel bad in a way because I know I haven’t done a lot for you.” _______ confessed.

“I do these things because I want to _______. Seeing you smile makes me happy. Not because I’m expecting anything in return.” Donghae told _______.

“I know and I’m thankful for that.” ________ answered as she tiptoed to kiss Donghae.

They could just hope that this would be the start of something great…and hopefully it’ll last for a long time.


I thought you guys might want more sweet stuff since these two have been experiencing some (heavy) drama for a while now.

Calm before the storm, right? ;)

I'm so happy with the great responses that I received for the last chapter. I'm actually glad when I receive violent reactions as well, haha. Hope you enjoy this one

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Loveloveloveyouguys ♥

kittenever: Awww...I'm glad you felt that way ;) Hope you like this sweet update ;)
Oneandonly: Yay! I'm happy you liked it :) Happy Thanksgiving! Hope you had a great holiday :) oh and yes to Henry who is also connected to Canada. haha :D
todobobo123: awww...I'm glad you liked it :) Naah, the reporters and fangirls won't be the problem here ;)
JjongIsMyBias:  I love fishy here too! <3 *dreamy sigh*
LeslyeAkira: Haha I think _______ was starting to annoy others readers too haha.
CrazyPanda105: Yeah! So far so good ;)
yuki92 : I felt all mushy and cheesy when I wrote that. haha But I just had to write it in :)
specialXangelX0410: Yeah. Rain tsk tsk tsk. awww...I'm glad you felt that way ;)
alj1225: Yeah they must! Fishy couple power! haha Hope you like this sweet chapter ;)
cupidzangel: Yeah. Yay Team Donghae!! *dreamy sigh*
nadya1989: Yay! Glad you loved it! Hope you like this sweet chapter as well ;)
gabie_16: Aww..thank you :) I'm glad you liked it :D Hope you find this romantic too
kyumee68: awww...thanks for saying that :) Hwaiting~! ^_^
pinkmonster: When I read that you've been shipping this couple, it made it sound like they're real people. hihi Which of course made me smile :) aww..thank you! I'm glad you like it :)