Calm Before The Storm

Love Line

The couple reunited a week after they celebrated Donghae’s birthday.

Recently because of their hectic schedules, the only time they get to see each other is because of We Got Married.

 

Donghae was still not over last week’s special event. He even tweeted a picture of him, coach Cho Kwang-Rae and _______.

He got the soccer ball and his jersey signed by the players.

 

After catching up with each other, the crew handed _______ and Donghae their pink envelope and the two read their mission for the day.

 

‘Someone connected to ________ will visit you today.

It will be wise for the husband to leave a good impression.

Take care of your guest.

Good luck.’

 

“A guest?” ______ repeated to read the mission.

“Do you know anyone who’s coming here? Maybe my sisters-in-law from After School?” Donghae asked ______.

______ stared blankly at him and shook her head.

“I hope it’s a girl though.” Donghae blurted out.

“Wae? why?” ______ asked, slightly surprised with her husbands comment.

“Cause I think girls are easier to persuade to like me. OWW!” Donghae was cut off with a slight hit on the arm from _______.

“If it’s a guy that’s close to you, then they’d have second thoughts and they’d make it hard for me.” Donghae explained and ended up letting out a nervous laugh

“Oh well. Whoever it is we still have to cook for them. And you, you have to make a good impression.” ________ said as she playfully pinched Donghae’s cheeks.

 

It was very obvious that the two were very much happy and inlove with each other. Some would think that it’s only fan-service and what they see on-cam is fake while some speculate that the two are really dating. While the latter is the truth, the couple will not divulge.

 

With the help of Donghae, ______ decided to make Panini’s since she wanted to use the sandwich maker – grill that the fans gave them before.

While waiting for the breads to toast the two began to talk about random stuff.

 

“Are you nervous?” _______ asked Donghae.

“I’m always shy and nervous.” Donghae joked and laughed at himself.

“Seriously though. I mean were you nervous when you met my members?” ______ asked curiously.

“Well, yeah because they came here a week after I accidentally called you Victoria and you were still mad at me. So naturally I thought that they were also mad at me. I couldn’t even eat properly nor look them in the eye, especially Gahee noona. If looks could kill then I think I died more than 10 times that day.” Donghae confessed making _______ laugh.

“I warned you that Gahee unnie could be a little intimidating.”

“A little?” Donghae repeated

“What? Don’t tell me you’re still scared of her?”

“No. I mean she is really nice but I still wouldn’t want to be left alone with her.” Donghae honestly answered.

“You know she could be watching this.” _______ reminded her husband

Donghae suddenly looked at the camera and made a heart sign with his hands before saying “Gahee noona, I miss you and my other sisters-in-law already.”

“How about you? Did you get nervous when you met the guys from Super Junior for the first time?” Donghae asked the question back to ______.

“Yeah I mean I was meeting you all for the first time then and HELLO there were 10 of you. I didn’t even know that you were my partner and we had to do that game, don’t you know how nerve-wracking that was? Of course I had to be at my best behavior.” _______ confessed

“Aww…but they all loved you. We thought that you were so cute and adorable. You didn’t even get intimidated with Heechul-hyung.” Donghae told ______.

 

*DING DONG*

 

Suddenly the doorbell rang. ________ and Donghae exchanged glances.

“I’ll set the food on the table while you get the door.” Donghae suggested, obviously wanting to stall time before he had to meet the special guest connected to his wife.

______ knew what Donghae was up to but she just let him, thinking that he must really be nervous.

______ quickly fixed herself and walked towards the door.

 

______ opened the door with a smile that quickly turned into a frown as soon as she saw who was on the other side of the door.

“I missed you my dear. You didn’t think I left you for good, did you?”


A short and not-so-interesting chapter. hihi but still, it's an update, right? and ooohh at the cliffhanger ;)
The next chapter would be more interesting though ;)
I think this story will end soon O_o less than 10 chapters left, maybe?

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom


~Comment Replies~ loveloveloveyouguys<3
specialXangelX0410:
I love making people smile! so YAY! :D I think Onew would be tripping cause of the ball, no? Onew conditon? haha Here's an update ;)
doodlemonstar: Hi! I remember you...well your username.hihi Yay! ^_~
cupidzangel :  It'll be an awesome birthday! I can imagine the smile on his face ^_^
nimsaengho: Yup, very sweet indeed :)
gabie_16: It's okay :) Glad you liked it ^_^. How was your retreat?
Yasminnie:  Finally a real couple. hihi Even I don't know how I can write all this mushy-sweet stuff. haha Oh yeah I saw that before, where in GD sang 'lalala'. haha I LOL'd too much when I watched DBSK call up Super Junior before and pranked them. haha *rewatches on youtube now*
kyumee68: aww..thanks :) Now I actually don't know what song to put in here. haha brain fart. But also because the chapter is short so I didn't add any music ;)
JjongIsMyBias: I thought so too. hihi Well they needed the sweet stuff before the drama begins O_o
YoruxRuki: Too cute and sweet ^_^ Here's your update
alj1225: I think so too!! ______ really went all out for her first event for Donghae :)
redshuz : awesome indeed ^_~ very memorable