Doing Good.

Love Line

*Dok2 & Jay Park - Doing Good


After that traumatic nightmare, _______ and Donghae took a one month hiatus from all their activities.

The news about the shocking incident spread and everyone wanted an interview with Donghae or _______ but they only released statements through their management company’s spokespersons.

The two did not find the need to talk to psychologists because they had each other, their family and their peers to talk to.

The bond between the two groups got stronger as they got closer because of _______ and Donghae.

 

The couple went back to work right after they felt like they were better physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually.

Everyone was thankful that the couple was able to go back to their usual selves.

 

 

“How did the filming for ‘Running Man’ go?” Donghae asked ______ as they talked on the phone late at night.

“It was really fun oppa. It was really exciting and we kept on running. They were making me laugh the whole time too.” _______ reported happily to her boyfriend.

“I’m happy to know that” Donghae replied.

“Yeah oppa. I wish you were there with me. Although I doubt we would be on the same team.”

“Well have you read about Song joong-ki’s interview after you filmed with him?” Donghae asked ______.

“No. Why?” ______ knew that type of question and that tone of voice that Donghae used.

“Do you know that he said that you were his ideal type?” Donghae told _______.

“Really?” ______ asked cheerfully. She knew he was starting to become jealous again.  Sometimes Donghae think everyone is out to take ______ away from him.

“Yah yah yah don’t be too happy.” Donghae told _______ with a slightly irritated voice.

“I’m not. You’re just jealous again. Come to think of it he just followed me in twitter.” ________ teased but Donghae didn’t reply. She could imagine the evil glare that he would be giving her now if only they were together.

Donghae remembered how he used to stalk _______ on twitter.

“I’m kidding oppa.” _______ finally told Donghae, chuckling afterwards.

“Are you sure?” He asked skeptically

“Yes oppa. You know you are the only guy for me.” _______ assured her boyfriend before she changed the topic.

 

- 2 weeks after -

 

After School and Super Junior got together to watch the Running Man telecast together.

“Oooohhh…I think Joongki-shi has a crush on ________.” Leeteuk teased while everyone continued to watch.

“Really? I thought that maybe Jong Kook hyungnim has a crush on _______ since he let her go when he could’ve caught her and took her name tag off.” Sungmin voiced out.

“Oppa’s the teasing is not really helping. Jealous boyfriend right beside me.” ________ told her brothers-in-law. Everyone then looked at Donghae, noticing that he had a serious expression on while his eyes were still glued on the tv.

“They’re just being nice. They treated me that way too when I came on set for the first time.” Lizzy tried to help her unnie out.

Donghae then turned his face to look at ________ as soon as the show ended.

“He hugged you?” He asked ________ in an annoying tone.

“Drinks anyone?” Gahee offered as she stood up.

“Yeah I’ll go with you unnie.” Jung-ah said

“Me too.” and the others just mumbled other stuff as they got up from the floor, trying to avoid the awkward situation as they left the couple alone.

“Why are we leaving?” Ryeowook asked innocently.

_______ looked at his boyfriend with a surprised expression. “Yeah. Why are you getting mad? I just hugged him”

“Oh okay now I know.” Ryeowook said again as he stood up and dragged Kyuhyun away as well.

“Why are we leaving?! It’s just about to get good.” Kyuhyun muttered as he was brought out of the room.

“But you just met him.” Donghae told _______.

“Oppa, it was just a show. If you noticed, I hugged everyone as well including Jihyo unnie and Jaesuk sunbae-nim.”

“But Joongki’s a pretty, flower boy.” Donghae said with a pout.

“Oppa you also have your new drama coming up, right? The actresses you got casted with are gorgeous. I don’t even know if you have scenes with the girls there but I understand that if you do, it’s because if’s part of the script. So why are you getting mad at me?”

“Because the moment that he hugged you, during that moment he held my world.” Donghae admitted.

“Aww…I forgot how jealous you can get. Arraso oppa, I won’t hug anyone on tv again.” _______ assured her boyfriend.

“On tv?!” He repeated.

“I mean I won’t hug any other guy that I’m not really friends with or someone that you don’t approve. But really oppa you have to understand I have guy friends too. And know that even when I have on-air scenes with other guys you never leave my heart, okay?” _______ said as she hugged Donghae.

“Okay. I’m sorry yeobo. I’ll try not to be overprotective.” Donghae replied as he hugged his girlfriend back. Meeting ______ was one of the best things that happened to him and maybe that’s why he was being sensitive every time she’s involved.

“It’s okay oppa.”

“I love you.”

“I love you too.”  _______ replied before Donghae captured her lips for a kiss.

 

- A week after -

 

The day started with _______ and Donghae in the car, singing random songs and reminiscing from time to time.

It’s been a while since Donghae and _______ last took a trip together.

 

The two were being filmed with the We Got Married crew and they went to a beach.

Little did ______ know that Donghae prepared a surprise for her tonight...


To be continued...^_~

 

Running Man is a hilarious show! You guys should try watching it.

Just a light, fun chapter before the big events ;)

*I need suggestions from my lovely readers. As you all know I am doing an Eunhyuk story after this. There would be a love triangle for the Eunhyuk story. I was thinking, who should the other guy be? I was originally thinking of Siwon. hihi Any other suggestions? Not Donghae though, cause he's been the other guy for my other story "We Fell In Love?" ^_^

Tweet Tweet: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ Thank you for supporting and enjoying this story! ^_^

ColaSmackles
: LOL! You are welcome! haha ;)
specialXangelX0410: aww...you did? I'm happy you felt that way. ^_^
5forever1: Oh cool. You went to camp. Was it fun? :) Yay! Glad you felt the intensity. haha
JjongIsMyBias: Yay! Then please look forward to my Eunhyuk story ^_~  Yeah, all good things must come to an end, right? huhu :|
pinkheadphones: YAY! Team Eunhyuk! ^_^ Will link the story here once I post it up.
nimsaengho: Yeah! Yay for Super Junior intense songs! ^_^ awww..I'm glad you love it. Thank you.
imaginedreamlove: Glad you felt that way! ^_^ Thanks
kyumee68: Good things must come to an  end, right O_o Bittersweet. But I hope you still read my future stories.
ilovefishy: LOL. The perfect gift. Thank you so much for enjoy my works ^_^ hmm..a Kibum story? I might make a short story in the future if the right plot hits me :) He was my first crush in SuJu.hihi
AngelHae: awww...thank you very much! I appreciate it ^_^ Thank you for reading and supporting me. Hmmm..maybe you can request a one shot (rated or not ) of a Kikwang story in my Endangered Pleasures one shot collections. Will be open for requests next week. :)
SHERYLN : hih. I will think about it ^_~ Thank you so much! I appreciate it ^_^
TiHae4ever: I agree! YAY Team Donghae!! ^_~ <3
alj1225: Yes! The protagonists live on! ^_^ You are welcome. Hope you like this update ^_~
sujuholic_15: Finally died! haha so many of you guys are happy. hihi
maziah91: Thank you very much! I'm happy you feel that way ^_^
AKTF94: Yes he is...finally! *insert evil laugh* Yay! I hope you look forward for my Eunhyuk story. ^_^
redshuz: It's okay, some of you guys thought that the girl or Donghae would be the ones to die too. haha yay for happy endings! ^_^