Whisper Sweet Nothings

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter please play:

Brave Brothers- Bittersweet R&B Version (with HyunA, M, Mabus, Red Roc, Basick)


The recording for Come To Play ended after 2 hours. Everyone went out and rode a bus to drive to another location since the couples still had to film a special episode for We Got Married.

Kim Wonhee and Yoo Jaesuk came as well to be the MC’s for the special.

 

“Wait a minute, this place looks familiar.” Ga-in said as she continued to look outside the window.

“WHAA! It is!!” JoKwon clapped his hands and laughed.

“Why? Where are we?” Yonghwa asked

“Ga-in noona and I have been here before.” JoKwon replied as he pointed somewhere, making everyone look at the direction he pointed at.

Then everyone saw a tall tower.

“Wait a minute. Isn’t that a bungee jumping tower??” Khun asked

“Are we going bungee jumping?” Victoria asked excitedly.

“Yeah you’re right! We are going to have all of the couples go bungee jumping!” Jaesuk informed everyone. Everyone gasped and had their eyes wide open, looking at each others' surprise expressions.

Everyone went down at the parking lot and had their eyes glued at the tower.

 

“Everyone listen up, today we will have a couple of games for the We Got Married special. We will be starting off with the bungee jump challenge.” Yoo Jaesuk informed everyone.

“The couple who will have the shortest time to take before jumping will win a special award.” Kim Wonhee told everyone the additional details the challenge.

“It’s up to you and your partner if you want to win or if you’re really concern about the time. You should know that besides winning a special package, this challenge will also help the couples strengthen their relationship since you guys would have to support and give each other confidence.” Yoo Jaesuk said.

“Who here have tried bungee jumping before?” Wonhee asked

JoKwon, Ga-in and Donghae raised their hands.

“Oh oppa, you’ve gone bungee jumping before?” ______ asked curiously

Donghae nodded before answering “Yeah, I bungee jumped with some of the Super Junior members before for a show.”

“Sunny and Yuri unnie bungee jumped as well when they went with Taeyon unnie who also did it for We Got Married.” Seohyun recalled.

“That’s right. I laughed at Jung Hyung Don at that time.” Jaesuk said with a chuckle

 

One of the writers then handed a fish bowl to Kim Wonhee, which she then showed to everyone.

“Okay so we will have the guys randomly pick a paper from this bowl. From there we will determine which couple will go first.” Wonhee explained.

Donghae, Yonghwa, Khun and JoKwon lined up and each got a piece of rolled paper.

“Okay, you can know check your papers and show us which number you got.” Jaesuk signaled the guys.

Victoriasquealed and Khun hesitantly revealed that they had number 1 on their paper.

The ‘foreign’ couple made their way to the tower while the rest of the couples remained below, anxiously waiting for the first couple to jump.

 

“Noona are you excited to go bungee jumping again?” Jo Kwon asked his wife.

“Ya, are you kidding me? I almost had a heart attack the last time.” Ga-In answered.

“What if we takes us an hour before we jump?” Seohyun worriedly asked her husband

“It’s okay. We’ll jump whenever you’re ready. Everyone and everything else can wait.” Yonghwa assured Seohyun.

Donghae scrunched his nose when he heard _______ express an “Awww…” when she heard Yonghwa’s comforting message to his wife.

 

Donghae and ______’s turn came and both of them immediately went up the tower.

They had to go up using an elevator and Donghae noticed that _______ was spacing out and played with her fingers.

“______, are you okay?” Donghae asked with concern as he put his arm on her shoulders.

“I’m afraid of heights.” ______ confessed as she looked at Donghae in the eye.

“Do you want to back out? It’s okay with me?” Donghae told ______.

“No no, It’s weird I’m afraid of heights but bungee jumping is one of the things I said that I would want to do before I die.” _______ answered before finally showing a smile.

“Are you sure?” Donghae asked

“Of course, besides it’s better to do this with you than doing it alone.” ______ replied and then felt embarrassed when she realized what she said.

Donghae finally had a reason to smile with _______’s words.

“Don’t worry, it’s just like ripping a band-aid off.” Donghae tried to reassure ________.

They reached the top level and went out of the elevator. _______ became more anxious when she saw the view below.

_______ unexpectedly held on to Donghae’s waist, hugging him in the process as she saw the how high up they were. She hid her face behind his back so that she won’t have to look at the view below.

Donghae had to remain calm and control his reactions when he felt ______ hug her. Deep inside, he felt like he was dancing and smiling like a mad man. Donghae placed his hand over _______’s and squeezed it a bit. Donghae then took _______’s hand off his waist but remained holding her hands as he turned around to face her. ______ stepped back a bit and felt embarrassed when she realized what she just did. “Try not to look down, okay? Try to keep your eyes on the sky or on me. Don’t worry it’s quick and fun, plus it feels liberating.”

_______ looked at Donghae and then nodded. Donghae took his jacket off and surprised _______ as he put it over his shoulder.

“Wear my jacket.” Donghae told _______.

“Why?” ______ asked curiously.

“I’m afraid your shirt might roll up when we jump and I don’t want that.” Donghae explained. It was the second time that he offered her his jacket and the third time he made sure to cover her body.

_______ smiled at his thoughtfulness and got Donghae’s help to put the jacket on her and he zipped it up for her.

“How about you?” _______ asked, seeing that Donghae was just wearing a polo shirt.

“I’m a guy so it’s okay. Besides there’s not much to look at anyway.” Donghae said before laughing at himself.

“Well I know you got a lot of attention during your Bonamana promotions because of your body.” _______ told Donghae, her being one of those girls who ogled at Donghae’s tone chest and arm muscles. She remembered how the After School members squealed when the guys do their pelvic dance.

“So you noticed?” Donghae asked amused.

“No.” ______ denied before sticking her tongue out. She momentarily forgot her fears.

 

A guy started putting the harness on Donghae first, snapping the belts in place. “Please make sure that it’s secured tightly.” _______ asked the guy, her tone almost pleading. The guy then moved on to ______ and placed the harness on her. The guy made some small talk with ______ and told her not to get scared of the height. Donghae scoffed because the guy was trying to flirt with _______, it was so obvious since the guy assistant didn’t talk to him. In the end Donghae got jealous of the guy assisting _______.

______ was taking deep breaths and paced back and forth, taking her time to prepare herself. She now had all this imaginations of the cord breaking as soon as they jump, or what if the cord was too long and they fall deep into the water.

Donghae didn’t put any pressure on ______ and just comforted her, trying to distract her and help her conquer her fears.

After a while a guy connected and snapped the large elastic cord on Donghae and ______.

The two stood on the edge of the jumping board for a couple of minutes.

_______ had her eyes shut. She was hugging Donghae tightly and now all she could feel was his fast heartbeat, she could feel him breathing on the side of her face and soon she heard his voice. “Trust me. I’m here for you.” Donghae whispered to ________.

There was something more meaningful when Donghae whispered those words to ______ rather than showing off if he screamed it out loud.

He felt her nod and took it as sign that she was ready to jump. Donghae guided ______’s body and leaned the weight of their bodies off of the jumping board, Donghae held ______ as tight as he could; it was as if his life depended on it and he had to protect her.

______ screamed when they were in mid-air. Soon enough the cord stopped bouncing and the two remained still right above the waters, waiting for the boat to pick them up and unsnap their cords. ______ opened her eyes and blushed when she saw that Donghae was looking at her.

He gave her an “I’m proud of you.” look. The two of them just savored the moment of being in each others arms. “At least just for today.” both of them thought.

 

Surprisingly Khun and Victoria had the shortest amount of time while Ga-In and Jo Kwon came in second. Seohyun and Yonghwa came in last.

 

Everyone then moved to an indoor location for their second and last game.


Care to take a guess what the last game will be? :)
Sorry if I didn't write about the other couple's bungee jump experience. I will update very soon ;)

Tweet / follow me for updates, comments & suggestions, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ youknowIloveyouguys<3

red-addict-29: aww..thank you so much!! Hope you like this update ;)
alj1225: Hope you liked the bungee jumping scene ;)
Armanifan14: hihi I know. They're not that awkward here....well not at the moment. :) Yeah, bungee jumping!
specialXangelX0410: The bucket, I can't remember as well I think Shindong? haha And was it Eunhyuk who got caught twice? Man, I was LOLing because of  Heechul's laugh, and the different camera angles. haha At least they get the gadgets first before pouring the water.
PandaBaby: No but I want to as well!! But I don't want to jump from a high height first. haha Yeah poor Donghae :(
jhoyahlovesuju: Yeah! Something like that but deeper / more serious ;) Hope you like this update ;)