Are you really going to do what I said?

Love Line

*To fit the mood of this chapter you can play:

Davichi - 8282 or Secret - I want you back (acoustic)


_______ and Donghae met up after 2 weeks to film We Got Married.

The two have been busy with their work and their schedules always conflicted thus their managers kept postponing the filming for We Got Married.

Donghae hasn’t been making his presence felt to _______ as well, he wasn’t sending her text messages for the past few weeks and she wasn’t used to it. Sometimes _______ would send the first text message only to receive a short and simple reply. ‘Maybe he’s just too busy and tired’ _______ thought to herself.

 

_______ arrived at their apartment first and talked to the production staff while they waited for Donghae to arrive. Donghae was expected to arrive a bit late because of a prior appointment

 

_______ and Donghae then started filming for We Got Married as soon as Donghae arrived.

 

One of the writers suddenly tossed a ball to the two, startling the couple.

“A soccer ball?” Donghae asked the crew curiously.

The writers answered Donghae by writing on a big white board.

“There’s a big park around the corner. Go outside and play as a couple.” _______ read out loud and looked at Donghae who was now already playing with the soccer ball, balancing it on his head.

“Do you know how to play soccer?” Donghae asked ______ as he tried to bounce the ball on his head but failed.

_______ chuckled at the sight of Donghae pouting when the ball fell from his head. “I get to watch soccer games on the tv but I don’t know how to play soccer.” She honestly answered.

“Really? But I love soccer and I want to share my passion with my wife.” Donghae told ________. _______ almost melted upon hearing him say ‘my wife’.

“Would you teach me then?” ________ asked with a smile.

“Of course!” Donghae answered in excitedly in a heartbeat.

 

The two then changed into more comfortable pants and shoes and wore another one of the couple tees.

They walked going to the park with ______ holding the ball while Donghae brought a bag which had bottles of water, towels and a change of shirt inside.

Donghae was obviously excited as soon as they reached the park. He dropped the bag on the nearest bench and got ________’s hand and ran towards the mini soccer field located in the middle of the park.

“Are you ready to learn?” Donghae asked _______ as soon as he caught his breath.

_______ nodded and tossed the ball to Donghae.

Of course Donghae had to show off in front of _______. He did a couple of tricks with the ball using his head and bouncing it on his foot.

_______ was impressed and applauded Donghae. “oh oh oh oh oppareul saranghae” ______ sang cutely making Donghae laugh.

Donghae then told _______ a couple of facts and trivia’s about soccer before teaching her the basics.

“So the main point of the game is to score by kicking the ball towards the opposite goal.” Donghae started to explain, telling ______ about the ball in and out of play as well.

_______ then tried kicking the ball as powerful as she could so it would reach the goal on the other end, she did surprisingly well.

‘Wow, I think you have some strong legs.” Donghae clapped and praised _______’s first try.

The two started to play a friendly match and Donghae kept stealing the ball from _______, although he was being easy on her most of the time.

“Try putting the ball in as I try block it, okay?” Donghae told ______ as he positioned himself as a goal keeper.

_______ didn’t have any luck during her first five tries. Donghae was able to swat the balls away from the goal and even used his chest to block one.

_______ was getting a bit competitive since she did want to score at least once. _______ tried to distract Donghae as she was kicking the ball towards his way, and with one lucky fast maneuver _______ was able to get the ball in and score.

Donghae showed a surprised reaction and was truthfully bewildered with what just happened.

“Wait now I’m doubtful. I think you just made me win.” _______ told Donghae as she looked at him with a skeptical look.

 

The two rested first as they sat on the ground. Donghae got the bag from the bench and gave _______ a face towel and a bottle of water.

The two were having a small talk about their other sports when they heard a familiar voice interrupt their conversation.

“Well well well look what we have here.” A guy said as he approached the couple.

_______ and Donghae laughed when they heard Eunhyuk and saw how he pretended to be chewing a gum to show an arrogant look.

“Ya kid, didn’t we tell you to stop playing in our field?!” Kyuhyun told Donghae as they approached them closer. ______ stood up and slightly bowed to the guys while Donghae had a surprised look on his face. “Ya kid?!” Donghae repeated to his dongsaeng.

“Hyung, I’m in character.” Kyuhyun defended his actions.

“That’s right.” Ryeowook said, he was pretending to show a bad guy image as well, tapping his foot and all.

“What character are you guys supposed to be playing?” _______ asked amused.

“You know those mean, rebel kids who scare off the kids from their side of the town.” Sungmin informed ________.

“What are you guys doing here?” Donghae asked curiously.

“Well we found out that you were teaching ______ how to play soccer and we wanted to go out and play as well.” Eunhyuk answered, back in his usual state.

“Lee Donghae, we’re challenging you and _______ to a match.” Kyuhyun told the two, still enjoying the fact that he’s not calling Donghae ‘hyung’

“Wait but I still don’t know how to play soccer, besides you four against the two of us?? Won’t that be unfair?” _______ told the guys.

“3 against 3, you guys can have one of us, but only as your goal keeper.” Ryeowook informed the couple.

“Then I choose Sungmin hyung.” Donghae decided and everyone started stretching and warming up.

 

 “Okay let’s start.” Kyuhyun signaled Donghae to start the game.

Donghae his lips first before he started kicking the ball.

______ was still confused and ran around for the first few minutes of the game, making Donghae do most of the work. Eunhyuk kicked the ball towards Donghae’s goal, they thought they were about to score but Sungmin was fast so he was able to block the ball.

“Yeah! That’s precisely why I chose Sungmin hyung!” Donghae cheered happily.

They resumed the game after resting for a minute.

Donghae and Eunhyuk were running behind ______ and Ryeowook, who were waiting for the ball to be passed on to them. Eunhyuk kicked the ball a tad too strong and unintentionally hit the side of _______’s body.

“Oh ________-shi, are you okay?” Ryeowook asked _______ since he was the closest to her.

Donghae rushed to ______’s side and asked if she was okay as well. _______ nodded and told them that she was okay although she had her arm on the side that Eunhyuk hit.

“______ I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to.” Eunhyuk apologized as he walked towards ______. “It’s okay oppa. It can’t be helped with these types of sports.” ________ accepted his apology and smiled. Donghae glared at Eunhyuk and lightly slapped him on the arm.

“Yah don’t be too hard on my wife. She just learned how to play soccer today.” Donghae shouted over so everyone could hear before resuming the game.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were mostly the one’s trying to score and kick the game towards the other team’s goal, but Sungmin and Kyuhun were great goal keepers so neither team scored.

“First one to score wins.” The director shouted over, thinking that the game is taking up their time.

______ was able to get the flow of the game already, so when saw the opportunity she ran after Ryeowook who was kicking the ball. ______ was able to steal the ball from him and passed it on to Donghae. Donghae got the ball through Kyuhyun, making them earn the first point and win.

_______, Donghae and Sungmin jumped and cheered for joy knowing that they won.

Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk and Ryeowook left soon after the game ended.

 

The couple filmed for another hour before calling it a night.

_______ decided to talk to Donghae first as she waited for the producers to call her in the studio for the behind-the-scenes interview.

 “Oppa. Are you okay?” _______ Donghae as she walked towards the bench he was sitting on.

“Yeah. Why?” Donghae asked _______.

“I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me but I feel like you’ve been giving me the cold shoulder when we were having breaks from filming.” ______ confessed

“Really?” was only Donghae’s reply.

“Yeah and I’m guessing maybe you’ve been stressed from work since you haven’t been texting a lot compared to before.” ________ pointed out

“Well. Isn’t that what you wanted?” Donghae told ________.

“What I wanted?” _______ repeated with a puzzled look on her face.

“Yeah I mean when I text you, you always remind me how we should remain just as friends and be professional. You wanted me to kind of keep my distance, right? But honestly _______ it’s frustrating.” Donghae told _______ his pent up feelings.

Donghae was being cold to _______ because he felt that she was being selfish about their feelings. This was worse than the time he dreamt of _______ getting married to Yonghwa. ‘There she is, sitting and smiling next to me as I fall more for her…but yet, I can’t tell her my true feelings. I can’t have her. It’s like she’s made herself unavailable for me.’ Donghae realized over the past week as he watched an episode of We Got Married.

 

And now it was as if the tables…the feelings were turned.

______ thought that he was right. ‘I can’t blame him. I mean wasn’t this what I wanted? Then why do I feel like this?’ ______ questioned herself and her decision.

 


Yay for those who voted for the soccer date before ;) Hope you guys like this one ;)

If you guys are interested to read my latest story, then please visit: "Writers Love Block"

For quick updates, comments and suggestions, random - serious talks tweet me at: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ I love you guys <3

Armanifan14: aww...I'll share photos if I happen to take good ones. hihi Yeah, there'll be more drama though :|

cupidzangel: Maybe he will be stubborn...in the future ;)

Yasminnie: I know. She obviously has feelings for him. haha Thanks. I'm excited :D

taeyangislove: awww...I'm glad you feel that way. Thank you :) Hope you like this one.

kyumee68: Nope. I'm not going to the Korean-Fil fest. How about you? :)

kittenever:  I know. huhu so sad :( Hope you like this update :)

chara_aia: Maybe...in the future ;) Yup he'll get to read the letter soon. Thanks, I'm loving the song.

ofhumming: Love those songs!  :D

alj1225: Yeah :( Thanks I'm really excited :)

specialXangelX0410: Really? Sticker photo booths are fun!! Hope you'll be able to try it soon. Thank you :)