Come To Play

Love Line

*Brave Brothers ft. Davichi and Electroboyz - Draws You

 


Donghae and ______ haven’t contacted each other ever since their last filming. Donghae noticed that she hasn’t been tweeting as well. He tried sending her a text message…always typing in a new text saying “How have you been?” although it’s only been days, but as soon as he finishes the last word he deletes everything.

 

______ on the other hand is confused as well. She hates herself for not being able to control her feelings, she shouldn’t have kissed him back, the only thing she did right was tell him not to fall in love with her, but was it too late?

“Unnie, how do you push someone away?” _______ suddenly asked Gahee.

Gahee already had a strong feeling about what _______ was going through. She could see how happy she would be when she enters their dorm right after filming We Got Married, she had a different aura. Gahee knows from experience how hard it would be to date a celebrity, and being the eldest of the group she knew how relationships worked.

“Do you really want to push him away?” Gahee asked back as she put her arm around _______’s shoulder.

“You know the rules unnie.” _______ said as she looked down and sighed. Everyone knew the strict rule about dating, especially under their company. They were very well reminded about the issue.

“I don’t know but aren’t rules meant to be broken?” Jung-ah told ______ as she raised her eyebrows, trying to lift the atmosphere.

“Rules not hearts.” _______ answered as she looked at the girls, her eyes filled with sadness making the others sympathize with her.

“Hate to break the bad news to you dear, but either way hearts will be broken.” Bekah said being straightforward.

“I know….” ______ mumbled before releasing another sigh.

“Awww…my dongsaeng is in love.” Gahee teased, earning her an evil glare from ________.

“You’re not helping.” ________ said before slumping down in her seat.

“Don’t stress too much about it.” Uee told _______.

“Yeah, things will work out eventually.” Jooyeon tried to comfort ______ as well.

 

 

– 18th filming –

 

The 4 couples of We Got Married came together to have an appearance on Come To Play and for a special We Got Married episode as well.

The guys and the girls were separated first as they waited in their respective dressing rooms.

 

-The Guys’ Waiting Room-

 

After having that dream…nightmare, Donghae couldn’t help but take more notice of Yonghwa now. He kept looking at him and tried to study his actions as if he was his rival.

He hasn’t seen ______ yet and it made him anxious as well. ‘Do I ask her?’ he asked himself, contemplating on whether to ask _______ about her surprising statement last week. ‘I guess I’ll just ask her after the show’

“Do you guys contact or meet up with the girls outside the show?” Donghae asked curiously

“Uhm…Ga-In noona and I talk on the phone a lot.” Jo Kwon answered before flashing a big smile.

“I occasionally exchange text messages with Victoria.” Nichkhun answered.

“Same with Khun. How about you hyung?” Yonghwa asked the question back at Donghae.

“Not really…” Donghae answered.

“Oh why? Are you guys still awkward with each other?” Jo Kwon asked

“I don’t know. I guess we’re still a bit shy to contact each other outside the show. But we tweet though.” Donghae told everyone making the others chuckle when he said they tweet each other.

“Oh yes. Technology nowadays.” Nichkhun joked.

 

-The Girls Waiting Room-

 

“Unnie, you know a lot of people are talking about you and Jo Kwon-shi. Are you guys really dating?” Victoria asked curiously

“I don’t know…it’s a secret.” Ga-in answered casually as she was applying her eyeliner.

Seohyun gasped “Unnie waah…you guys are really dating outside the show?!”

“Ya I’m not the only one people are talking about. A lot of people are saying that Victoria and Khun are dating in real life too.” Ga-In reasoned out.

“No, that’s not true!” Victoria replied right away.

“See, so not everything you read about is true.” Gain said chicly.

“How about you unnie? How are you and Donghae oppa?” Seohyun asked.

“Uhm…we’re okay. Still the same.” _______ said as she flashed a smile, looking at them through the mirror while the hairstylist fixed her hair. She was deep in her thoughts, thinking of how this day will go. Seeing Donghae would be like heaven and hell for her.

 

The couples reunited at the studio and greeted the hosts of the show, Yoo Jaesuk and Kim Wonhee.

Of course _______ and Donghae sat beside each other. It was awkward for both of them since it they haven’t talked since the last filming. Both of them just smiled and said ‘Hi’ to each other awkwardly.

 

The filming for Come To Play started and the first half of the interview was focused on Jo Kwon and Ga-In since they were the ‘senior’ couple.

After an hour everyone was given a break and ______ excused herself to get some drinks.

“Oh sure just get it over there on the refreshments table.” Yoo Jaesuk guided ______.

After a while Donghae got up and followed _______.

 

“I think those two fought.” Ga-in told everyone her observation and Jo Kwon and Victoria agreed with her.

“Why’d you say that?” Wonhee asked intriguingly

“Well I’ve been observing them since they were sitting across me and I noticed that they tried to avoid looking at each other and they were awkward. They weren’t interacting that much.” Gain explained

“I agree. They weren’t like that when we were with them the last time.” Khun voiced out his opinion as well.

 

As soon as Donghae reached the table, he stood next to _______ and tried to talk to her, not knowing that the others were talking about them.

“_______..” Donghae started out, trying to get _________’s attention.

_______ looked at Donghae and slightly bowed her head to greet him before turning her head back at the food down on the table.

“Are you mad at me?” Donghae asked. He couldn’t stand the awkwardness between them anymore.

“No.” _______ simply answered without looking at Donghae.

“Then why are you avoiding me?” Donghae asked again. _______ remained silent and Donghae released a sigh as he brushed his hand over his hair. He looked over his shoulders to see if anyone was standing near them, checking if anyone would hear their conversation.

“Look _______, if it’s about the kiss then I’m sorry. Maybe I was out of line and I shouldn’t have done that. But I thought…I thought that maybe you felt the same way.” Donghae explained himself.

“You’re right…let’s just forget about it.” _______ told Donghae

Again _______’s words crushed Donghae’s heart.

‘_______, you’re killing me here.’ Donghae thought to himself before he smiled back at _______. Both of them acknowledged the fact that they’ll move on from what happened and be professional about ‘work’.

 

The two went back and joined the others, noticing the amused and teasingly stares from the people.

“Why?” ______ asked curiously as she sat down.

“Nothing unnie.” Seohyun answered.

They continued to record the show and it was now Donghae and ______’s turn to be on the hot seat.

 

“Donghae-shi, what is love for you?” Jaesuk asked Donghae.

“hmmm…love? When it comes, it’s easy. But when it leaves, it’s like dying.” Donghae answered before glancing at _______.

“Wow, that’s very deep. How about you _______? Is Donghae your ideal type?” Jaesuk then asked _______.

“I think a lot of girls have Donghae oppa as their ideal type and it can’t be helped because he really is a great person. He’s very sincere and sweet.” _______ answered.

“What do you like most about your wife?” Wonhee asked Donghae

“I love the way that she takes care of me.” Donghae answered with a smile. He recalled the night when ______ took care of him after his busy schedule.

“Ah I see…just like a mother.” Jaesuk commented.

“But I think Jo Kwon can get the ‘mother’ award since he always nags.” Ga-In joked making the others laugh as well.

 

The recording for Come To Play ended after 2 hours. Everyone went out and rode a bus to drive to another location since the couples still had to film a special episode for We Got Married.

Kim Wonhee and Yoo Jaesuk came as well to be the MC’s for the special.

 

“Wait a minute, this place looks familiar.” Ga-in said as she continued to look outside the window.

“WHAA! It is!!” JoKwon clapped his hands and laughed.

“Why? Where are we?” Yonghwa asked

“Ga-in noona and I have been here before.” JoKwon replied as he pointed somewhere, making everyone look at the direction he pointed at.

Then everyone saw a tall tower.

“Wait a minute. Isn’t that a bungee jumping tower??” Khun asked

“Are we going bungee jumping?” Victoria asked excitedly.

“Yeah you’re right! We are going to have all of the couples go bungee jumping!” Jaesuk informed everyone. Everyone gasped and had their eyes wide open, look at each other’s surprise expressions.

Everyone went down at the parking lot and had their eyes glued at the tower.

 


 

A lot of you guys fell and got scared during Donghae's dream. hihi mianhe ;) But I feel good that you fell for it though. haha *insert evil laugh* you know I love you guys, right?

Because you guys asked for it, bungee jumping scene will be in the next chapter ;)

The 'rules' and the reason why Donghae can't fall for ______ will be explained more in the future chapters.

Sorry there might be a lot of typos and grammatical errors in this chapter, wasn’t able to proof read.

Tweet / follow me for updates, suggestions, comments, random - serious talks: twitter.com/nisrandom

 

~Comment Replies~ You know I love you guys, right? <3

PandaBaby: I'm glad you loved it. haha

Oneandonly: It will all be revealed soon ;) Me too!! Bungee jumping in the next chapter ;)

Yasminnie: I do that too, I re-read the first part of the paragraph of a chapter when it seems mind-blowing then when I get all explanations in the end. haha

sungmin-: Thanks:) Hope you like this update.

chara_aia: Here's the latest chapter. Things will be explained more maybe 3 chapters from now ;)

specialXangelX0410: Thank you very much for that, I hope so too ;) haha I know I felt so bad when Donghae was their first victim, he was sleeping so peacefully. They are so crazy.

lemonspringday: aww...haha. Thanks. Hope you like this chapter ;)

alj1225: Aww...yeah Team Donghae!! ;)

Armanifan14: aww...good thing it was only a dream then ;) A lot of you guys got scared.

ofhumming: I know. I think that's my fav DBSK song..so sad :(

nadya1989: Yay! haha yeah it was only a dream ;) Hope you like this chapter.

AKTF94: aww...sorry :) Hope you like this one.

LeslyeAkira: Hope you like this update ;)

yuki92: You shall get your answers soon ;) Thanks sweetie ;)

naykka22: Yeah, I'm not that mean to give her away just like that ;)

todobobo123: Hope you still get enough rest from school. Don't stress too much, okay? awww...yes it's all just a bad dream.

yay4kpop: Lol. Yes I can't just give her away like that ;) aww...but I'm glad that you felt that way.

kittenever: Yes..it's just a bad dream for Donghae ;)