Shoot Shoot Shoot Hoot Hoot Hoot

Love Line

*Beast - Beautiful


-A week after; We Got Married shoot -

 

The We Got Married couples were all told to go to a certain building where in they’ll have a photo shoot for a magazine.

 

The guys and the girls all got together in one of the dressing room’s. Guessing which magazine they’ll be doing a shoot for.

Of course ______ and Donghae sat beside each other on the couch with Donghae’s arm over ______’s shoulder.

 

The PD for We Got Married suddenly entered the room and everyone else stood up and greeted him formally.

“Everyone listen up. For today’s episode you will be shooting for High Cut magazine.” He informed them. The news then made all the couples smile brightly and they started talking about what poses and expressions they will be doing.

“BUT…” The producing director tried to get the artists’ attention. “But for the first half of the shoot, you will not be with your original partners. We will be mixing you guys up with someone else’s’ husband or wife. We based the new partners on a poll we did on the website.” With that said the girls and the guys looked at each other and exchanged confused and sad faces.

“Don’t worry. You will still shoot with your original partners in the end.” The PD reassured the couples.

“Okay, so do you guys want to know who’s going to be partnered up with who?” The PD asked them.

“Yes…” Everyone replied like students.

“Okay so the new couples for today are, Victoria – Donghae, Gain – Nickhun, Jo Kwon – Seohyun, and _______ - Yonghwa.” He finally announced.

“The clothes and the stylists are ready for the girls, so if you can just proceed to the next room while the guys stay here to prepare.”

 

The girls then said their quick “bye’s” and “see you later.” to the guys as they went out of the room.

 

After half an hour everyone met back in the studio set.

They all had different concepts as a couple.

 

Victoria and Donghae had to act like they were a couple under the ‘preppy’ look concept.

After their shoot Donghae walked towards _______’s direction.

“Oppa, what’s my name again?” _______ asked Donghae teasingly.

“ Ya ______, I won’t make the same mistake.” Donghae answered.

 

Ga-in and Nickhun’s concept was about ‘avoiding the paparazzi’, where in Nickhun showed how he would protect Ga-in from the photographers.

Jo Kwon couldn’t help but comment “If that was me, I would have just danced ssanti / cheaply so their focus would be on me and Ga-In noona would be able to walk away freely.”

 

_______ and Yonghwa had the ‘rocker’ couple look. Yonghwa had his guitar and eyeliner on while _______ wore a black leather jacket and her hair had pink clip-on extensions.

Yonghwa talked with ________ using their Busan accents and they laughed in between takes.

Even though Donghae was just in the same room, he still acted cool.

“It’s just work Donghae.” He told himself, trying not to remember his dream about _______ and Yonghwa getting married before.

 

For the last mixed up couple, Seohyun and Jo Kwon had the military concept. Seohyun was able to adapt to the concept quickly since SNSD did have that concept for “Tell Me Your Wish”. For Jo Kwon though, they gave him a jacket that hugged his biceps tight.

“Jo Kwon, don’t act too manly and y.” Ga-in shouted over, making Seohyun and Jo Kwon nervously laugh.

 

After the first sets of photos were taken, the guys and the girls went back to their respective dressing rooms to change.

They all went back to the set after 15 minutes and partnered up with their original husbands and wives.

 

This time, the couples matched the color of their outfits.

Yonghwa’s jacket and Seohyun’s dress had the same shade of light pink.

Nickhun wore a red tie to accompany Victoria’s red shoes.

Donghae wore a sapphire blue v-neck shirt while ______ wore a dress in the matching color.

Lastly, Jo Kwon wore white pants to match Ga-In’s white top.

 

The couples all went back to their usual sweet selves after they reunited with their original partners.

 

After the last shot, the couples went on to their separate ways. Some continued to film for their episode for We Got Married, while the others attended their own individual activities.

 

After their part, ________ and Donghae stayed inside his van. Donghae requested his manager earlier to buy him and _______ some Chinese take-out for their dinner, and they ate inside his ride.

“I heard Yonghwa’s jokes were really funny” Donghae suddenly spoke after chewing a spoonful of rice.

_______ giggled before asking Donghae teasingly “You got jealous, didn’t you?”

“Me? Jealous?? *pfft* of what?! *Scoffs*” Donghae answered as he somehow violently chewed another spoonful of his food. He profusely denied _______’s accusation.

‘Liar’ _______ mumbled before taking a bite from her dumpling.

“Fine. What if I was? You like seeing me jealous, don’t you?” Donghae told _______.

‘Hmm maybe…’ _______ casually answered with a sly smile.

“Maybe I should make you jealous too” Donghae said teasingly

“Oh that’s okay. Let’s see oppa. Just try and I’ll make sure you won’t get any kisses from me for a month.” _______ challenged her boyfriend.

“A month?!” Donghae repeated.

“Yeah. 31 days oppa.”

“But I love your kisses. You’re soft and you taste sweet.” Donghae answered with his eyes glued on ______’s lips. Now all this talk about missing kisses makes him want to kiss _______ all night long.

“Yes oppa you’ll miss that. PLUS a one on one lecture – talk with Gahee unnie.” ________ said, as she snapped Donghae out of his imagination.

“Okay operation ‘make my girlfriend jealous’ as a joke is out the door.” Donghae answered in defeat before he leaned and tried to kiss his girlfriend, only to have a dumpling smack him on the lips.

 

Little did they know that someone has been following them, monitoring their every move.

“We’re not over yet. Let’s just see how you two can smile after what I do to you.”

 


Ooohhh....
 

Yes the title maybe a bit random. haha SNSD's song. ^_~
I admit, I'm not the biggest Beast fan. But I just heard Beautiful and Light's Go On Again = I LOVE IT. Love the guitar and acoustic-like feel of Lights Go On Again.
I also like their song "Say No" :)

TWEET TWEET: twitter.com/nisrandom

~Comment Replies~ I love you all <3 Thank you for all the support. I will never get tired of replying to your comments so I hope you do continue to comment below and hope you won't get tired of me ^_~
nadya1989:
Yeah, they should. I think they would be great...and crazy and noisy. haha ^_^
JjongIsMyBias: Yeah! ^_^ I loved it when he was waking up his Shinee appa's.
yuki92: Yooguen is a cutie :) Glad you loved it ^_^
specialXangelX0410: me too. You should finish watching it, it's really really entertaining and funny. I <3 it. ^_^ I know. If only all babies were like angels. haha Thank you.
redshuz: Yeah! Added one cute baby to the cute couple ^_^ hihi Tree Pears.  
5forever1: cuteness overload, right? haha
imaginedreamlove: Yeah, glad you liked his English.haha ^_^
AngelHae: aww...yay! Glad you loved it. I know. I feel like he would definitely be a great husband and appa. *dreamy sigh*
nimsaengho: Yeah he is ^_^ I think we all want to be called Mrs. Lee Donghae. hahaha Sorry I did not understand, pumpkin? Yay for heenim though! ^_^
randomrainbow: Thanks :) Here's your update. Hope you like this one.
ColaSmackles: ^_^ Hope you continue to like the story
ilovefishy: awww...yay! ^_^ Glad you feel that way. hmmm maybe ;)
kprincess1995: yay! Thanks ^_^ me too. sweetness overload. kyaa~
kimeunbyeol: Thank you! ^_^ Hope you like this update.
gabie_16: I miss Yooguen's cuteness too ^_~ Yup, I definitely agree with you.
shinyiuhan: LOL. Hope that made you smile / laugh. haha maybe ^_~
alj1225: yay! Glad you loved it ^_^ me too! Hello baby was so entertaining. I think so too ;)