Who's my husband?

Love Line

*To fit the mood of thsi chapter you can listen to:

Donghae - Beautiful or 4minute - Creating Love


 

_______ was casted in the new season of “We Got Married”. After much talk with her company, they decided to let her join the show. She didn’t know who she was going to be partnered up with yet…only knowing that he’s an idol. Oh boy she already knew what that meant…crazy netizens + crazier fan girls = her antis.

_______ arrived at a condominium building, with cameras following her from the time she left her own place.

Upon arriving she was given a mission card:

 

‘Find out who your husband is.’

 

‘Hmmm…the message was simple, short and scary.’ _______ thought to herself

 

_______ took a deep breath before ringing the doorbell beside the door. Clueless on who might answer.

“Who’s there?” A guy’s voice asked through the telecom.

“Neh. Annyong haseyo, chonun _______ imnida.” ______ introduced herself awkwardly. “Oh. And who might you be looking for?” The guy asked again.

________ was too shy to say anything. How can she say ‘I’m looking for your sacrifice…I mean my husband.’ She zoned out and stood there silently.

“Hello?” The voice asked, waiting for ________’s response.

________ blushed before saying “I’m looking for my husband.”

She could hear laughter coming from the other side of the door. ‘Oh gosh, this is so embarrassing.’ ______ puffed her cheeks and started fanning herself.

The door opened and _______ was surprised to see a Super Junior member.

 “Hi _______-shi, welcome to our dorm. Come in.” Siwon bowed his head and graciously opened the door for _______.

_______ bowed 90degrees before stepping inside. Her heart started beating triple time.

Upon entering and after walking a few steps forward ________ saw 9 guys lined up in the living room, Siwon then brisk walked and joined the rest of the guys.

“1..2..3..4 Annyong haseyo uri Super Juni-OR!” and then the 10guys bowed.

______ chuckled and clapped at them. When she saw the guys lift their heads up, she bowed 90degrees again and introduced herself and vice versa.

 

They decided it was best to get to know each other first so they stayed in the living room where they can all be together. The guys played rock, paper scissors to settle on who’ll sit next to _______. It was an intense game for everyone, making the atmosphere alive and fun. Heechul and Sungmin won so ______ sat in between them as they sat in a circle on the living room floor.

Donghae was upset that he couldn’t sit next to his ‘wife’ but he didn’t show it.

 

“_______, you’re the 9th member in After School, right?” Sungmin asked

“That’s right. Before joining After School I was a lyricist / composer for different groups. So I was more like the ‘behind the scenes’ person.” _______ said as she told everyone a little bit about her self.

Heechul then sang a bit of Orange Caramel’s Magic Girl, signaling _______ to sing with him making the whole room laugh.

“Oh so you’ve been in the music industry for a while now. _______, do you like Super Junior?” Leeteuk asked

“Yes. Of course.” ______ answered with a smile

“Oh really? What’s your favorite song?” Heechul asked as if he was asking for more proof.

“hmmm…as of now the songs that I can recall that I play nonstop are Neorago, Sorry Sorry – Answer, Bonamana, No Other and Marry U.” ______ said as she enumerated her top songs.

“Are you a noona?” Kyuhyun asked leaving _____ flustered.

“What?! Uhm…no. I’m actually the same age as you are.” _______ answered.

“Oh really?!” Ryeowook and Yesung said…kind of shocked.

“Uhm, yeah? Why?” _______ asked with a nervous laugh.

“Oh, you don’t look that young.” Kyuhyun bluntly answered, receiving a hit on the head from Donghae.

“Okay…so do you know who your husband is?” Siwon asked _______, as he changed the subject.

_______ chuckled as she shook her head and answered “Not yet. Will you tell me?”

“Nope. We have to make this interesting. How about playing a game?” Eunhyuk suggested

“What game?” ______ asked.

“Well we’ll ask you questions and give you hints then we’ll eliminate one of us depending on your answers.” Eunhyuk explained.

“What if I picked the wrong guy?” ________ asked cautiously. “I mean that would be embarrassing.” _______ muttered making the guys laugh.

“It’s okay. Then you’ll have a change of husband.” Shindong joked.

________’s jaw dropped. What if she eliminates her real ‘husband’? This is like a life and death situation…that can’t possibly happen, right? Is it too late to back out?

 

“Okay, so we’ll make things easier. Shindong will be crossed out from your list of choices. He won’t be part of the game because as everyone knows he has a girlfriend so he’ll be just mc-ing the game.” Leeteuk announced

“Okay, so it’s already safe to say that he’s my ‘brother-in-law’.” _______ said making Shindong and the others laugh.

Eunhyuk and Shindong explained the game that they were going to play.

_______ will be given 2 choices, from those 2 she’ll pick which one she likes more. The people who weren’t in the group that ______ selected will be eliminated until one person is left. Hopefully _______ and Donghae have enough chemistry to make him the last one standing.

 

“Okay so let the game begin” Shindong stated.

And the search - guessing game begins for _______.

 

_______ was facing the kitchen, with her back facing the guys so she won’t know who will be the last two men standing. A camera was put in front of _______ so her facial expressions can be recorded. The guys were in the living room ready to assemble themselves.

There were 2 stands in the room with the sign A and B.

 

“Okay, let’s start. The one’s who like computer games more go behind letter A, those who like sports more go behind letter B” Shindong instructed the guys.

After the guys separated into 2 groups Shindong asked ______

“_______-shi what kind of guys do you like more, the one into sports or computer games?”

Then a drum roll was played for effect by the staff.

“I guess I like guys who are into sports more.” _______ answered.

She heard applause and laughing, before Shindong announced “Kyuhyun, Sungmin eliminated!”

“Singers or rappers?” Shindong asked the next question.

“Both.” _______ answered. The guys went wild because no one was eliminated.

“Sensitive or blunt guys?” Shindong asked. 

“Hmmm…I want an honest but sensitive guy.” _______ answered

“Heechul hyung eliminated!” Shindong announced.

“Twitter or Cyworld?” Shindong asked. Donghae was going to the Cyworld group but he was being pushed away by Yesung and Leeteuk.

“Ya, you update your twitter more.” Yesung told Donghae

“But Cyworld is Korean made so I’m choosing Cyworld.” Donghae explained.

“Which do you update more? Which did you update the latest?” Leeteuk asked Donghae.

Without answering Donghae silently walked over to the Twitter group.

_______ was oblivious to this since Heechul was talking to her while the guys arranged themselves.

“Okay ________-shi, Twitter or Cyworld?” Shindong asked ________

“hmm…I personally don’t have a Cyworld account so I won’t know which is better between the two. I choose Twitter since I update there almost everyday.” _______ answered.

“Yesung and Leeteuk hyung eliminated!” Shindong said.

Donghae sighed with relief, good thing his hyungs pestered him about his first choice.

“Okay, ______- shi I’ll just update you. So far your husband is still the game, so meaning Siwon, Donghae, Euhnyuk, or Ryeowook could be your husband. Are you still happy with those choices? Do you already have a guess on who could your husband be?” Leeteuk asked ______.

“I still don’t have a clue on who my partner might be.” ______ answered

“Are you confident that you’ll pick the right guy?” Shindong asked

“waaahhh…I don’t know. I hope so.” _______ answered, showing her nervousness…making the guys chuckle.

“Okay let’s go to the next question. A dancer or gym enthusiast?” Leeteuk asked, helping Shindong mc.

“Dancer” _______ answered in a heartbeat.

“Siwon and Ryeowook eliminated!” Shindong announced.

“Ya, Ryeowook you’re a gym buff?!” Heechul asked surprised making everyone laugh.

“It’s just not obvious hyung.” Ryeowook answered with a nervous laugh.

Now they were down to two guys.

“_______, pick from the two…a fish or an anchovy?” Leeteuk asked _______

“In all honesty…I hate anchovies.” ________ answered with a giggle.

Eunhyuk shouted “Ya, hyung isn’t that a bit obvious?” Eunhyuk joked and acted like he was hurt making everyone laugh.

“Okay we were kidding. _______, this last question will test your chemistry with your husband. It all depends on your instinct and feelings.”

“What do you call that again? ESP?” Yesung asked but no one minded him.

Donghae was given a choice to stand on the left or the right side on the room, while Eunhyuk would just stand where Donghae didn’t choose.

“_______-shi, Left or Right?” Leeteuk asked

After some thought _______ answered “I think there are those people who would choose the right side, just because they might be ‘right’. And then there are those people who’d choose the left side just to go against contrary belief.”

“So…what’s your decision?”