Chapter 9

The Forbidden Love

The branches of the tree broke. Young widened her eyes in shocked. She closed her eyes waiting for an impact but she felt something warm hugging her. She opened her eyes and saw Lay carried her briday style.

" Oh my gosh! "

Young got off from Lay.

" Are you hurt? "

Young asked Lay. Lay just shook his head and smiled.

" Thanks by the way.. "

" Your welcome.. "

Lay smiled.

" Let's go back to class.. "

Lay nodded and went back to class with Lay. When Young and Lay stepped into the class , EXO were glaring at Lay.

* Hyung! Where were you?! You're with Young?! * - Kai

* Calm down.. I went with her to the garden and she almost fell off the tree.. I saved her.. * - Lay answered with a smirk.

The teacher came and settled down the students. Young went to her seat beside Luhan.

" Are you okay? "

Luhan asked with worry in his voice. Young just nodded her head , not looking at him , concentrating the teacher's lesson. Luhan sighed and carried on writing the notes down. Soon! The class ended. Young was putting her books into her bag suddenly , she dropped her book. She bent down and went to grab the book. Her hand was on top of the book and soon Luhan's hand was on top of Young. Young blinked and looked up. Young and Luhanwere looking at each other in the eyes. Luhan's heart went boom! boom! boom! boom! 

 

Young doesn't know why but her hearts go boom! boom! boom! boom! too. Young cleared and Luhan went back to his senses. Luhan stood up and scratched his neck.

" Erm.. I-I'm s-sorry.. "

Luhan said , still blushing. Young nodded and grabbed her bag. Young left the class.

" Arhhh! What was that?!!!! "

Young bit her bottom lips and ruffled her hair. Young was almost at the front gate until Dasom and her friends stood in front of her with hands crossed to their chest. Young blinked and backed away.

" So.. Just now a .. Now a ? Tssk.. "

Dasom scoffed and went towards Young. Dasom grabbed her hair making Young winced in pain.

" STOP GIVING ME THAT LOOK!!! I saw you getting so close with EXO!!! YOU WANNA DIE??!! "

Dasom pushed her head to the ground. Young felt dizzy and leaned against the wall as support.

" I want to cut your skin so that EXO WON'T LOOK AT YOUR ANYMORE!!!! "

Dasom slapped and kicked her. EXO at that time were walking down the hallway. They saw a group of girls slapping and kicking someone on the floor. They widened their eyes when they saw it was Young who was being tortured. They used their wolf speed. Dasom was stopped by Kai while her group of friends were stopped by Sehun , Tao , Kris and Chanyeol.

 

Dasom widened her eyes when she saw EXO glaring at her and her friends. Baekhyun went towards Young.

" Hey.. Are you okay? "

Young panted and nodded. Baekhyun carried her bridal style. Young fainted on Baekhyun's arm because she felt dizzy. Baekhyun was shocked when he saw Young fainted.

" Hyung! We need to go now! She's badly wounded.. "

Suho nodded.

" What do you think you are doing to her? "

Kai asked with a deadly voice. Dasom started to shiver in fear.

" Kai! We need to go! Just leave them alone.. "

They let go of Dasom and her friends and left the school with Young in Baekhyun's arm. They reached a small and abondoned house.

" Okay.. Kai.. Teleport us home.. "

Kai nodded and snapped his finger. They reached their house in the forest. Baekhyun laid Young on the sofa.

" Lay.. Heal her.. "

Lay nodded and sat beside Young and started to heal Young with his power. While Lay was healing Young . . . . 

" I'll go make lunch.. Anyone hungry? "

D.O said and everyone raised their hand. D.O nodded and went to the kitchen to make some lunch while the rest of them changed into their comfortable clothes and waited for Young to wake up.

 

 

Here's chapter 9! How is the story so far? Leave some comment about it and I really hope you are really enjoying this story.. I'm so sorry if the story is not good but I'll try my best.. Please support me and NO SILENT READER please.. I need your support! And help me to vote too!

 

 

Please continue to support me! Thanks and 2013 will be over soon! See you all again in 2014!! :)