Chapter 21

The Forbidden Love

" OPPA! You done it wrong! "

" NO! I'm right! This is the recipe! "

" Aigoo , oppa! It's not like that! "

" Trust me! I know I'm right! "

" OPPA! GIVE ME THE SAUCE! "

" NO! MY KITCHEN! MY RULES! "

 

Aigoo! Yes. Young and D.O were in the kitchen cooking dinner for the boys. They fought over whether should add the ingredients into the soup. " YAH! Are you guys done? I'm hungry! " Tao pouted. " Almost done , oppa.. " Young smiled and patted his head. " OPPA! Don't add that! " Young shouted and stopped D.O from adding more ingredients into the soup.

 

 

After all the fighting in the kitchen , the food finally served. " Oppas! Dinner's ready.. " EXO ran to the dining table and Young sat between XiuMin and Chen. Their eyes twinkled when they saw the food in front of them. They started eating and soon it was raining heavily. Young jumped when there's lightning and thunder roared. Another lighting and thunder roared and Young hugged Chen's arms tightly. " Afraid of the lightning , eh? " Chen patted her head and she nodded.

 

 

" I'm here.. Don't worry.. " Chen lifted his hands and soon the lightning was gone and the rain was stopped too. " Wahhh! Daebak! Gomawo , oppa.. " Young kissed on Chen's cheeks and went back to her food. Chen widened his eyes and blushed. EXO dropped their spoons and their jaws dropped. " Not fair! I want a kiss too! " Luhan pouted. " Mehrong! " Luhan smirked and used his telekinesis power. He pushed Chanyeol and Sehun who sat beside him to the left and lift Young's chair to his right. Young widened her eyes when she realized that she was between Luhan and Lay. 

 

 

" What the? How did I get here? " Luhan smirked and held her chin to face him. " My power is telekinesis.. I can move objects with my mind.. " Young nodded and was about to turn to eat her food until Luhan gave a peck on her lips. She blushed and widened her eyes in shocked. " YAH! LUHAN! YOU JUST DESTROY OUR APPETITE! " " Mehrong! " Luhan smiled and continued to eat his food. Young went back eating her food , still blushing. " Aww.. Our Young is blushing.. " Lay said and pinched her cheeks. " Ahh , oppa! " She touched her cheeks and patted them. Everyone finished their dinner and placed their plates into the sink.

 

 

Young was about to wash the dish until Suho stopped her. " Young ah , you don't have to wash it for us.. The maknaes will do it.. " " WAEYO??!! " Sehun , Tao and Kai said out loud. " Gwenchana , oppa.. If the boys doesn't want to do it.. I can do it.. " Young smiled. Suho sighed and nodded. Before he left , he gave a peck on her lips. Suho winked and left the kitchen. Young blushed and went to wash the dishes. When Young was wiping the plates , the plates slipped off her hands. She expected to hear the plates breaking but it was silent. 

 

 

She opened her eyes and saw the plates 10 cm above the floor. She blinked her eyes in confusion. " Noona! Gwenchana? Are you hurt? " Tao came and grabbed her hand. " I'm fine , oppa.. But what happend to the plate.. " Young pointed. " I have the power of time control , noona.. " Tao smiled. Young nodded. Tao grabbed the plates and put it into the cupboard. " Noona! Play with me! " Young smiled and nodded. He pulled her to the garden where everyone was there too. " Okay! We're going to play hide-and-seek! " Tao cheered. " But.. It's too dark.. " " No worries.. Bacon here.. " Chanyeol said and slung his arms around Baekhyun. Baekhyun smacked his head and used his power to light the garden.

 

 

" Okay! Noona , here's the blindfold and you will have to find us! " Tao wrapped the blindfold around her eyes. " Ahh why me? " Young pouted. " Because.. we love you? " Young's heart stopped when Tao confessed. Tao gave a peck on the lips and spun her around. " Okay! START! " Everyone started to hide. Young went around to search for EXO but still can't find any of them. Because she was blindfolded , she tripped onto a rock and fell , scraping her knees. " Ahh! " Young took off the blindfold and took a look on her knees. EXO came out from their hiding place and worried was plastered on their face.

 

 

" OMG! Are you okay , Young?! " " Gwenchana? " " AHH! Young's hurt! " EXO panic. Young giggled. " I'm fine.. I tripped on a rock.. " " Stupid maknae! " Chanyeol smacked Tao's head. " Mianhe , noona.. " Tao lowered his head. " Ahh.. It's nothing , oppas.. I'm very clumsy.. Let's go back into the house , okay? " They nodded and Young tried to stand up. She wobbled and almost fell until Lay was fast enough to catch her. " Let me heal you , okay? " Young smiled and nodded. Lay carried her bridal style into the house. Lay slowly put you on the couch and he kneeled in front of her knees. He put his hands on Young's knees and colourful lights started to form. She can saw her skin started to go back to normal.

 

 

" Waahhh! Gomawo , oppa.. " She laid a kiss on his cheeks and Lay blushed. " XiuMin oppa , you haven't show me your powers.. " Young pouted. " I was waiting for you to ask that.. " XiuMin smirked and brought her out of the house. " Close your eyes.. " Young obeyed and closed her eyes with her hands on XiuMin's. " You can open now.. " Young slowly opened her eyes and saw SNOW falling down. She gasped how beautiful it was. " Oppa.. It's so beautiful! " XiuMin smiled and back hugged her so that she won't get cold.

" Oppa.. "

" Hmm? "

" I'm glad that I'm EXO's mate.. "

" I'm glad that you're my mate too.. " 

 

XiuMin kissed on her cheeks and enjoyed the moments under the snow.

 

Young thought that now everything was complete. Will this love continued on?

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

 

Here's chapter 21 ~ I'm going to post 4 chapters today as a gift for you all for New Year! I Love You all~ Please continued to support me ~ and I hope you all enjoyed it ~~

 

HAPPY NEW YEAR~~~