Chapter 3

The Forbidden Love

Young was resting in her room while BEAST waited in the living room waiting for another .... DISASTER. They looked at the clock and it was almost 12 midnight.

"10..."

"9..."

"8..."

"7..."

"6..."

"5..."

"4..."

"3..."

"2..."

"...1..."

" DUNG! DUNG! DUNG! DUNG! "

The clock sounded when the arrows strike 12. They closed their eyes and took a deep breath. Suddenly , they heard someone's footstep walking down the stairs. They opened their eyes and saw Young's vampire side in front of them with the eyes :                                                          (The vampire side of Young : Hair down with her bangs covered her right eyes)

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8JglN-XP-HDPpqGplRC

She smirked.

" You know she will be done if she continues like that.. "

BEAST growled. Young went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door. She took out a bottle of blood. She took a gulp and her lips.

" So? Should I go hunting for blood now.. "

Young smirked.

" Get out from Young's body now! "

" You know I can't do that.. She's part of me , you know? "

BEAST growled.

" GET OUT FROM HER NOW!! "

Gikwang dashed towards Young but Young was more faster and kicked his back sending him flying with face knocking on the wall. Thanks to their healing power , they heal faster.

" Gotta go now.. Hunting time.. "

Young smirked and left the house. Young ran deep into the forest. Then , you sensed 12 figures 500 meters away from her. She stopped and used her eyes. Her veins were shown around her eyes.

" Come out.. Come out wherever you are.. "

Then , 12 werewolves appeared in front of her. They were growling at her. 

" Vampires... "

One of the wolves growled. That was Suho.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQcGRnZCf0yB-xGpwfihkQ

" Oh my.. You all smells good.. "

Young her lips and showed them her fangs. The wolves stayed in their position. Getting ready to attack anytime.

" Who should I kill first? How about you? The one with black fur.. "

Young was refering to Kai. Kai growled and teleported behind her. Again , Young was faster and able to detect their moves quickly. When Kai was about to attack , Young appeared behind Kai. She elbowed Kai.

" You know.. If I broke your neck.. You will be dead.. Don't you know? "

Young smirked and she sensed something dashing towards her. She let go of Kai and stood back.

" Whoa.. You guys are good.. You can't beat me.. "

Young cloned herself and there stood 13 of them in front of EXO. One by one disappear and without them knowing , one by one was being elbowed by Young's clones. The real Young stood in front of them and smirked.

" I don't have much time left.. The sun is coming out.. Now , let me enjoy my feast.. "

When Young was about to take Suho's blood , BEAST came and stopped her.

" YOUNG! Wake up! "

Then , the vampire side of Young widened her eyes in shocked. She can felt the human side of Young was waking up. She groaned and clenched onto her head. The sun was about to rise. Young's clones poof and the wolves growled dangerously. When Kai was about to attack , Junhyung came and kicked Kai away.

" Go.. We are not here to fight you guys.. "

" Who's that girl?! "

Suho growled at Junhyung.

" It's none of your business.. Get out of here before I change my mind.. "

Junhyung showed them his icy cold glare. Young screamed when the sun rose. The vampire side of Young was gone. Gikwang carried Young bridal style. They turned and glared at EXO.

" YOU BLOOD FOOLS!! "

Luhan growled and showed them his red and dangerous pair of eyes. The sun came out. Vampires are not afraid of sunlight but it weakens their sight during the daytime. Luckily , Dongwoon brought an umbrella big enough to fit all of them.

" YOU BLOOD IDIOTS!! COME BACK HERE!!!!!! "

Luhan growled when BEAST walked away with Young in Gikwang's arms. They dashed and went back home. EXO ran back home too. Kai was injured but not that bad. Lay went to Kai and started to heal him.

" Hyung.. Do you saw that girl's eyes just now? "

Kai asked.

" No.. Why? Did you see something? "

" When I teleport behind her , she turned and I saw her eyes.. Her eyes.. There are 12 circles around the black orb.. And I saw that it was our power symbols.. "

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTd8JglN-XP-HDPpqGplRC  

(Again.. Pretend that numbers around the black orb are EXO's power symbols..)

EXO widened their eyes in shocked.

" Impossible! A vampire having our power symbols?! That's nonsense!! "

Sehun growled.

" Why would a vampire like her have our power symbols? "

Suho asked while scratching his head.

" Who is that girl? "

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Back at BEAST's house. They laid Young on the bed and covered her with blankets.

" Yoseob! Get me a wet towel.. We need to clean the evidence.. Palli! "

Yoseob nodded and went to grab a wet towel. Yoseob handed the wet towel to DooJoon. He wiped the blood from and hands. They checked everything and everything was clean. They sighed in relieved and went to their room to get some rest.

This is not over yet...

 

 

Here's chapter 3! I'm sorry if the story is a little bit boring! Bear with me! I'll try my best to make it more interesting! Please continue to support me! And enjoy reading! :D