Chapter 15

The Forbidden Love

EXO were at home with Lay using his healing power to heal s. Then , Luhan came home. EXO ran to him. " YAH! Where have you been? Are you hurt? " Suho asked with a bandage on his shouders. Luhan nodded with a smile. Suho sighed in relieved. " You must be tired , Lay.. " Lay turned to Luhan with eyebags on his eyes. " Gwenchana.. They're hurt and it's my responsibility to heal them.. " Lay smiled , showing his dimples. Luhan nodded and went to his room resting. He recalled back last night. IT WAS HIM WHO WAS AT YOUNG'S HOUSE!! He remembered seeing her closely , studying her features. Big eyes , pinkish lips , beautiful and kind-hearted. He smiled , his heart was beating fast everytime he saw her face. Something.. just something.. that attracted him.. Is it LOVE?

 

The birds chirpping and the sun rays shone on Young. She groaned when the rays shone on her. She sat up and saw nothing beside her. She scratched her head. " Where's the injured wolf? Wasn't he beside me? Am I dreaming? " She pinched her cheeks. " Owww! Nope.. It's not a dream.. Maybe.. Yesterday , it never happened.. " She got off from bed and ran downstairs , everything looked the same. She scratched her head again. " Maybe.. It doesn't happened.. " She looked at the clock and it was already 8 in the morning. She widened her eyes in shocked. " OMG!! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!! " She ran back upstairs and did her morning routines. She put on her uniform and left the house without taking her breakfast.

 

The gate was almost closed. " AHJUSSHI!!! WAIT FOR ME!!! " It was too late. The gate was closed. " AISH!!! " She had no choice but to climb over the fence. " Okay.. I'm almost there.. " When she almost reached the floor , she tripped and fell hard on the ground. " AHHH! What a bad day for me!! " When she stood up , she winced and saw her knee was bleeding. " AISH! JEONGMAL!! " The first bell rang and Young panic. She ran to her class and banged the door open causing the students and the teacher looking at her. The teacher put her hands on her hips. " BYUN JIYOUNG! YOU ARE LATE!!! " Young flinched when the teacher shouted at her. " Mianhe , sungsaenim.. " Young bowed and the classmates laughed at her except EXO. " STAND OUTSIDE UNTIL BREAK TIME!! " Young pouted and stood outside the class. EXO saw Young's pout and they were thinking the same thing. ' CUTE'.

 

" Okay , class.. Let's get back to our lessons.. " The teacher started to write something on the blackboard. Luhan looked outside and saw Young standing out the class with that cute pout. He saw Young ruffled her hair in frustration. Luhan smiled and turned his attention to the teacher. Then , break time came and the teacher came out and stood in front of Young. " Don't be late in my class again , arrasso?! " " Neh.. " Young bowed and the teacher left. Young sighed in relieve and fell to the ground because her leg can't took it anymore for standing 2 hours outside the class. She took a look at her swollen knee. It was purple and bluish on colour. She sighed again and leaned back against the wall. Then , 12 pairs of shadows blocked her light. She looked up and saw 12 pairs of eyes looking down at her. " Ermm.. Do you guys need anything? " 

 

Young stood up and wobbled. She fell to a pair of arms hugging her waist. She looked up and saw D.O looking down at her with his heart-shaped lips. " Are you okay? " Young blushed and got on her two feet. " You hurt.. " Chen pointed at your knee. " Ahh , it's nothing.. I fell and I'm okay.. " When Young tried to walk , she winced in pain and fell on Kai's arms. " I think you like it everytime I catch you in my arms.. " Kai smirked and Young blushed again. She got off from Kai. " I can walk , okay? How about you guys just shoo shoo! " Young shooed them away but Chanyeol carried you on his shoulders. She widened her eyes and the  girls were glaring at her. " YAH! Put me down! PARK CHANYEOL! Put me down!! " " Scream all you want , Young ah.. I still have to bring you to the infirmary.. "

 

Chanyeol carried Young to the infirmary with EXO following behind. They reached the infirmary and told the nurse about your swollen knee. The nurse put some medicine and some bandage on it. Young thanked the nurse and left the infirmary with EXO. She was on her way to the garden but EXO kept follwoing her. She turned and glared at them. " Stop following me! " She said and turned , continued her way to the garden. " Hyung , palli! I'm hungry! " Tao whined. Kris smacked Tao's head. " Aish.. This maknae! " Tao can't stop whining about he's hungry so they went to the cafeteria and fed THEIR MAKNAE. While Young was in the garden , Dasom and her friends came. 

 

" Well , well.. What do we have here? " Young turned and saw Dasom and her friends surrpunded her , not wanting her to escape. She gulped. " What do you want , Dasom? " " Well , I saw you on Chanyeol's shoulders.. I'm jealous and I hate it!! " Dasom slapped Young. Young winced in pain. " And guess what , EXO were looking at you when you were late coming to class.. And I hate that too! " Dasom slapped again. " LOOK! Me and EXO are nothing , okay?! YOU CAN HAVE THEM ALL YOU WANT < YOU !! " Young shouted and Dasom slapped her hard again. " How dare you shouted at me!!! " Young scoffed. " Who do you think you are? A Queenkas? YOU'RE TOO Y TO BECOME A QUEENKAS!! " Young shouted again. It was getting on her nerves. She pushed Young to the ground  , kicked and punched her stomach and even her swollen knees.

 

EXO , who just finished their lunch , felt something uneasy. They don't know why but they felt someone precious to them is in troubles. They looked at each other and ran to the garden , hoping Young will be okay. But , what they saw , made them angry. They saw Young being bullied and tortured by Dasom and her friends. They grabbed onto Dasom's friends and knocked them out , surround Dasom so she won't escape. 12 pairs of eyes glaring at her. " What do you think you are doing to her? " XiuMin said with his dangerous voice. " I-I... " Dasom shivered in fear. Luhan and Sehun went to check on Young. " Get out of here if you don't want your precious life be wasted.. " Dasom felt her spine shivered and ran away with her friends. Young sighed when she saw 12 figures in front of her , looking at her worriedly. Young tried to stand up , but the pain was too unbearable. Baekhyun held onto her arm so that she won't fall.

 

" I don't think your help.. " Young pushed Baekhyun's hands away. Young walked away and almost fell to the ground until Kris was there holding onto her. " I SAID I DON'T NEED YOUR HELP!! " Young shouted making Kris let go of her. EXO were shocked to see her sudden behavious. " Look.. I appreciate for the things that you have done for me but can't you guys see? I'm being tortured and bullied when you guys with me.. " EXO can sensed her pain. Her eyes filled with pain and sadness. " But , we are trying to protect you.. " " I don't need any protection! Because of this.. i lost something that precious to me.. Please.. Stay away from me.. " Young turned her back and walked away from them , limping to her class. EXO froze on their spot , not moving because what they saw was tears rolling down her eyes , filling with sad and pain.

 

Young got the feeling that she doesn't want to go back to her class so she went to the infirmary. Luckily , the nurse were not there so she laid herself on the bed , closing her eyes to her dreamland. 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 15! I double update first because I have school tmr and I might be busy so I hope you enjoy the story! Here's the new poll! Please vote who should JiYoung mated with in EXO-M?? Keep supporting me!!