Chapter 38

The Forbidden Love

Oppas!! 

EXO widened their eyes in shocked to see Shinyeong in front of her. Her eyes were red and the X sign caught their eyes.

ec0458p.jpg

Shinyeong? What are you doing here?! IT'S DANGEROUS HERE! - Kai

Kai pulled Shinyeong to safety but Shinyeong smirked and kicked him in the stomach sending him flying and crashed the wall. Kai groaned in pain. EXO widened their eyes.

I'm not going anywhere.. and you all not going to Jiyoung..

YOU'RE ONE OF THEM?! - Suho

Shinyeong smirked and summoned her black saber tooth tiger.

The tiger was bigger that EXO in their wolf form.

Oppa~ I want you to meet Sear! My baby boy!

Shinyeong squealed and patted Sear. EXO gulped when they saw Sear's sharp tooth. Sear walked in front of Shinyeong and lifted his head up. Growling. Soon , black smoke surrounded the room and 11 more saber tooth tiger came.

Sear flashed his red eyes at EXO , sending a death messages to EXO. Sear and the tigers attacked. EXO got cut and almost got bitten to death by them. Chanyeol fired his fire ball at Sear but Sear opened his mouth and swallowed the fire ball. Chanyeol widened his eyes.

What...? He...ate my fire ball...

My baby boy is so cool , aren't they? Hehehe.. They can't just swallowed them.. they returned it with more powerful and bigger than yours..

Shinyeong smirked and Sear opened his mouth wide , aiming at Chanyeol who was froze to the ground. From Sear's mouth , he saw his fire ball getting bigger. Sear aimed it at Chanyeol. Suho ran to Chanyeol side and used his water power to distinguish the fire ball.

Gwenchana? - Suho

Chanyeol nodded and Sear aimed another fire ball at Suho and Chanyeol. They dodged and Shinyeong was behind watching , holding onto her hand tightly. Suho narrowed his eyes and looked at Shinyeong's hands. Her hands were moving. 

LAY! Take a closer look at Shinyeong's hands! - Suho

Lay turned his eyes into a wolf's eyes. He saw Shinyeong's hand were full of marks. 12 marks.

12 marks were on her arms and it was glowing. Lay widened his eyes.

Shinyeong is controlling them! There's 12 marks on her arms! - Lay

Suho nodded and looked at Kai.

Kai! Try to get close to Shinyeong and stopped her..

Kai nodded and teleported himself behind Shinyeong. She smirked.

You think that's easy to fool me?

Shinyeong smirked and liked a speed of a lightning she elbowed Kai and held a dagger near Kai's neck. EXO stopped. Sear and the tigers pressed them hard onto the ground.

Why are you doing this , Shinyeong ahh? - Kris

I'M NOT SHINYEONG!

EXO were shocked.

Wae? Shocked to hear that I'm Lee Dasom?

DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM DOOM!!! 

 

 

FLASHBACK!!

Dasom was at school with her friends. She saw EXO at the cafeteria chatting to each other. She fixed her hair and her uniform and walked towards EXO.

Annyeong , oppas~

EXO ignored her and walked away when they saw Jiyoung waving at them. She clenched onto her fist and tears were falling.

Byun Jiyoung! You will die!!

She stomped off to the garden. Her thoughts were disturbed when INFINITE appeared in front of her. Dasom widened her eyes in shocked when she saw 7 pairs of red eyes looking at her.

Can I eat her? She looks good and delicious to me.. 

Sungyeol his lips and showed Dasom his fangs. Dasom shivered in fear. Myungsoo looked at Dasom in the eyes. Myungsoo collected all her memories. He smirked.

So , you hate Byun Jiyoung ehh?

W-who a-are y-you?

We're The Volturs.. P.S We are vampires too..

Wh-what do you want from me?

Dasom felt scared and kept her distance.

I need your help.. 

D-do you want my blood? Please! Don't take mine!

Aish!! I don't want your blood!

Myungsoo ruffled his hair.

Listen carefully.. You hate Byun Jiyoung and you want EXO all by yourself , am I right?

Dasom nodded. Myungsoo smirked and bent down to her level.

I'm going to help you with that.. If you promise me to give me your soul.. your blood.. your body.. Everything that belongs to your body will be mine..

Why am I giving you my everything?

Myungsoo smirked.

Because I'm going to make you the most beautiful woman in the world that EXO will only fall for you only..

Dasom didn't think twice and just accepted his offer. Myungsoo brought Dasom to their hospital. They arrived in front of a door.

Dasom went to open it but stopped by Sunggyu who glared at her. Dasom backed away. Myungsoo stood in front of the door , closing his eyes. He bit onto his hands and let the blood dripped on the doorknob. Something appeared in front of Myungsoo. Dasom shivered in fear and fell to the ground , widening her eyes to see A DRAGON.

Myungsoo patted the dragon's head and purred.

How are you doing , Drakan?

Drakan purred and Myungsoo smiled. INFINITE patted the dragon's head too but Dasom stood close to INFINITE and the dragon was glaring at her. She gulped and quickly went into the room. Dasom widened her eyes in shocked to see all the beautiful girls in the room. They were in a big cyclinder container with a green liquid in it. 

Choose one..

W-what?!

Choose the girl that you want to be beautiful..

Dasom looked at the girls and that's how she found Kim Shinyeong. Myungsoo used an injection and all her blood. Dasom felt dizzy and fell to the ground. Myungsoo held a container full of Dasom's blood and took Shinyeong's body out. He laid Shinyeong on the table. Myungsoo poured the blood into Shinyeong's body. Sooner or later , Shinyeong opened her eyes.

Your name is Kim Shinyeong now.. not Lee Dasom..

Dasom went to the mirror and took a look at herself. She looked beautiful. She touched her face. She felt so happy.

Oh my! How am I going to pay you back?

Myungsoo smirked.

You are under me now.. You must obey my orders or I will take back that body and you won't live again.. If you didn't finished that simple mission.. You die in my hands , arrasso?

Dasom gulped and nodded. From that day onwards , Dasom was given power and her saber tooth tiger , Sear. And that's how EXO met her in the woods.

 

END OF FLASHBACK!

 

 

EXO widened their eyes and can't believed the story that Dasom had said.

Why are you doing this? If you like us , then like us.. - Chanyeol

YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND! Ever since all of you be with me , you still think of that Jiyoung!!

Dasom.. please.. If you like us.. Let us go.. We love Jiyoung and you know that too.. We need to get to her before it's too late.. -Luhan

Dasom hesistated. She froze when she heard Myungsoo's voice.

Kill them or else..

Myungsoo spoke to her through telepathy.

But I love them..

YOU HAVE TO OBEY ME!

I can't..

Tears were rolling down her cheeks. She loosed her grip on Kai and pushed Kai when a big sword pierced through her heart. EXO widened their eyes. Dasom smiled with tears in her eyes. The thing EXO knew , she closed her eyes turned into ashes. Sear and the other tigers disappeared. EXO felt guilty for Dasom who sacrificed herself for them. EXO wasted no time and quickly ran to look for Jiyoung.

 

 

Myungsoo smirked.

You disobeyed me.. What a pathetic..

Jiyoung opened her eyes weakly , still feeling the pain in her head.

M-Myungsoo..

Myungsoo held onto her hand and caressed her cheeks.

Jiyoung.. Listen to me.. Whatever I do to you , please hang on.. Please live for me.. Please..

Jiyoung weakly nodded and closed her eyes again. Myungsoo took a look at the moon.

It's time..

Myungsoo flashed his red eyes and opened Jiyoung first button of her blouse. He held onto her neck and sunk his fangs. Jiyoung enlarged her eyes. She saw Myungsoo drinking her blood.

M-Myungsoo! Myungsoo!

She tried to push Myungsoo away but he was more stronger. He used his hands to shut your mouth. But , Jiyoung were struggling trying to use her legs to wriggle herself away from Myungsoo. Tears were rolling down her cheeks. Then , she felt weak and everything around her started to become blur. Myungsoo got away from her neck and held her face.

Stay with me , Jiyoung..

His mouth were full with her blood. Jiyoung fainted because Myungsoo took a lot of blood from her. Myungsoo caressed her cheeks.

Please.. stay with me

Myungsoo bit his wrist and filled his mouth with his blood. Then , he went to her lips. Pushing all his blood from his mouth into her liked kissing her. Jiyoung opened her eyes again and she can felt something down .

I'm...drinking blood?

She tried to break free but it was too late. Once Myungsoo was finished , he pulled away and saw Jiyoung with her brown eyes turned into red eyes. Myungsoo caressed her cheeks.

Jiyoung..

That voice.. Jiyoung felt familiar. She held onto Myungsoo's cheeks.

O-Oppa?

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. Then , EXO were there and saw everything. 

YOU BASTARD!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!! - Suho

EXO turned into their wolf form and their eyes turned dangerously red.

I knew that was Young's blood!! YOU TURN YOUNG INTO A VAMPIRE???!!!! - Sehun

EXO were about to charge at Myungsoo but Young stood in front of Myungsoo with her arms wide open.

EXO OPPAS!!

EXO widened their eyes in shocked. Their memories came back. They remembered when they were small , they used to play together. After what happened to their parents , they got separated.

Oppas.. It's me , Jiyoung..

EXO felt their world just crashed into pieces. The fresh memories of Jiyoung when she was 5 years old and there was them. They were playing hide and seek with her. One thing that them and made them woke up. VAMPIRES KILL THEIR PARENTS.

 

Jiyoung was about to run to them but stopped by Myungsoo. EXO growled fiercely at Jiyoung.

YOU VAMPIRES KILL OUR FAMILY!! KILL OUR WOLF CLAN!!!!! - XiuMin

I'm sorry..

With that , Jiyoung fainted in Myungsoo's arms. Myungsoo looked up at EXO.

Yes , she's the Byun Jiyoung that both of you had met when she was 5 years old. Yes , she's the Tree Of Life. Yes , she's a vampire and she's going to be my future wife...

EXO growled and glared at Myungsoo.

Do whatever you want to her.. SHE'S NO LONGER IN USE TO US!! - Suho

Suho growled and left. EXO followed too. Myungsoo looked at Jiyoung. He caressed her cheeks.

I have to bring you sadness in your life again.. I'm sorry..

 

 

Wanna know how Myungsoo and Jiyoung met? 

 

Flashback!! (In this flashback , Myungsoo is not a small boy. He's an adult and 200 years older than Jiyoung)

When Jiyoung turned 5 years old , her parents called out to her.

Young ahh.. Come here for a while..

Jiyoung ran to her parents side and saw 7 vampires in front of her.

Umma , who are they?

Her umma smiled and patted her head.

They are INFINITE.. Say hi..

Annyeonghaseyo~ Byun Jiyoung imida.. I can call you oppa , right?

That was when Jiyoung caught Myungsoo's attention. He fell in love with Jiyoung at first sight.

Ohhh.. Umma.. Oppa blushed when I called him oppa..

Myungsoo blushed again and tried to hide his face.

Ahh waeyo? Don't hide that face , oppa! You look cute when you blushed.. Hehehehe~

Jiyoung giggled and held Myungsoo face and laid a kiss on his cheeks.

Oppa so cute~~~

Myungsoo smiled at Jiyoung. The sweet moment was disturbed when EXO called out to her. He turned his head and saw Baekhyun waving at her. He glared at him.

Jiyoung ahh! Palli!! - Baekhyun

Excuse me.. Umma can I play with EXO oppas?

Her umma smiled and nodded. Jiyoung cheered in joy and went to play with EXO. Myungsoo felt jealous.

The thing is I want to meet you today is because.. I want my daughter to feel safe and being loved..

Her parents turned their head to see Jiyoung playing happily with EXO.

Myungsoo shii..

Myungsoo turned his head when he was staring at Jiyoung.

You love my daughter do you?

Myungsoo blushed and nodded.

I'm going to pass my daughter to you.. When she's old enough , you are going to marry to her.. Please.. take good care of my daughter.. She is the only one we all have..

Myungsoo nodded and looked at Jiyoung again. And so the days went on. Myungsoo was about to visit Jiyoung when he heard EXO talking to Jiyoung.

Jiyoung ah.. Saranghae! I'm going to marry you when I'm big enough to protect you.. 

EXO said and hugged Jiyoung. When Myungsoo heard everything , he clenched his fist. He dropped the flowers and went back to his castle. He decided to kill EXO's parents and Jiyoung parents. He's going to kill them so he will be the only one that Jiyoung counted on. He smirked at his evil plan. And that's how they met and how Myungsoo wanted to be the only one for Jiyoung.

 

END OF FLASHBACK!!

 

Myungsoo carried Young in his arms into the castle. INFINITE looked at Jiyoung. Her hair got longer.

So? What are you going to do to her next? - Dongwoo

I make my own decision.. After all , her parents handed me their daughter.. She's my wife now..

INFINITE nodded and Myungsoo went to his room , gently laid Jiyoung on the bed. He caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

Finally you're mine..

 

 

snowblue.gifsnowblue.gifsnowblue.gif

 

Here's chapter 38!! I'm back!! Wahahahaha! I have finished my exam and holiday is here!! YAY!! More chapters are coming soon tomorrow! thank you so much for waiting for me!! I will continue to do my best! Please continue to support me!! Saranghaeeee~~ <3