Chapter 48

The Forbidden Love

The whole night. Jiyoung spent her whole night at the graves. She finally returned home. When she turned the doorknob , she saw how happy and excited INFINITE were in the living room. She clenched her fist and took a deep breath. She walked past them until Dongwoo came and widened his eyes.

Oh my gosh! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU! You're wet and you have....blood.. on your clothes..

Myungsoo went to her side and looked at her.

Where have you been? Are you okay?

Jiyoung avoided his gaze and glared at Hoya who was sharpening his blade. She walked towards Hoya. Hoya looked up and raised an eyebrow. Jiyoung clenched her fist and grabbed Hoya's neck. INFINITE widened their eyes and quickly separated Jiyoung and Hoya but Jiyoung used Suho's power , water to build a water wall to block them. 

Tell me one good reason NOT TO KILL YOU!

J-Jiyoung a-ah..

SHUT UP!

Hoya struggled to escape but failed. Jiyoung is more stronger than him. More stronger than INFINITE. Hoya used his blade and cut Jiyoung's arms but Jiyoung was fast enough to grab the sharp blade. Her other hand grabbed onto Hoya's neck and the other one held onto the sharp blade. The sharp blade cut her palm and it bled. 

Do you think.. this one sharp blade...could kill me?

Hoya gulped when he saw Jiyoung's right eye which flashed dangerously at him. Jiyoung let go of his neck and threw the sharp blade at INFINITE. The sharp blade almost kill them. One wrong move , their head will be gone. She glared at INFINITE one last time before heading to her room.

D-Do y-you think s-she knew?

Sunggyu gulped.

No way! I kill the evidence.. There's no way she knew..

Myungsoo followed Jiyoung to her room. He opened the door and saw Jiyoung's room in a mess. Tables were flipped and the curtains were being torn. He took a deep breath and went to sit beside Jiyoung who was sitting on the bed.

Jiyoung ah.. Are you okay? Is your hand hurt?

Myungsoo went to grab Jiyoung's hand but Jiyoung movements were fast and the next thing you knew , she grabbed onto Myungsoo's neck.

Do you want me to go through the same process liked what I did to Hoya?

Myungsoo gulped and shook his head.

No..? Then get out!

Jiyoung pulled Myungsoo up and kicked him out of her room. Jiyoung locked her room and leaned against the door. She sighed and ran a hair of frustration through her hair. Gripping onto it tightly. She took a warm bath and changed her clothes into :

She grabbed Kai's scarf and wore it around her neck and wore XiuMin's beanie. She flew out from her window and took a long walk in the forest. She doesn't know why but her legs brought her to EXO's house. She sighed and was about to walk away but something inside her asking her to stay. She doesn't know why but she just stood there staring at the house. She didn't get any rest and she felt weak and tired. She smiled as she fainted on the ground. Snow started to pour heavily.

 

Then , 2 brown wolves were playing in the snow.

They stopped when they could smell something familiar. It was Jin and Jia. They digged the snow and widened their eyes.

Jin! It's noona!

Jin and Jia quickly ran to EXO's house. They knocked on EXO's door.

YAH! Who is it?

Sehun groaned and opened the door. He saw Jin and Jia.

YAH! Why are you 2 here? 

Hyung! Noona! Noona is in the snow!!

Noona? Which noona?

Jiyoung noona!!!

Sehun widened his eyes and without thinking twice he went out from his house.

Where is she?

She...fainted in the snow!

Sehun turned into his wolf form and digged the snow. He saw Jiyoung shivering. Jin and Jia pulled Jiyoung on Sehun's back. They ran back to the house. EXO were in the living room drinking hot cocoa. Sehun barged into the house , panting. EXO widened their eyes and went to Sehun's side.

HYUNG! Jiyoung noona! She fainted in the snow..

EXO turned their attention to Jiyoung. She was shivering. Sehun changed back into his human form and wore some warm clothes. Sehun carried Jiyoung bridal style , making EXO shocked.

What do you think you are doing?

EXO turned to their maknae.

Hyung! JEBAL! She's going to die if we just left her like that!!

Actually deep in EXO's heart , they were happy to see Jiyoung and missed her so much. Sehun placed her on the sofa and laid some blankets on her. They noticed her eyes were swollen and eyebags under her eyes. EXO were moving around trying to make Jiyoung more comfortable and warm. Sehun touched herforehead. It was hot.

Hyung.. She has a fever.. 

Lay sat beside Jiyoung and placed his hands on her forehead to heal but Lay failed.

What? I can't heal her..

Lay tried again but failed. 

Lay.. She's our Tree Of Life..

Lay sighed and went to grab a wet towel. He placed the wet towel on her forehead. Jiyoung groaned and mumbled in her sleep. EXO stayed beside her to watch over her in case she woke up. Then , hours of resting , Jiyoung woke up. She opened her eyes and found herself in a house. She turned to see EXO sleeping on the floor. She blinked her eyes and stared at them. She missed them so much. She didn't knew she would met them again liked this. One by one stirred in their sleep and slowly opened their eyes. They locked eyes with Jiyoung. 

 

She widened her eyes and looked away. She turned and her back was facing them.

Why are you helping me?

Are you okay now? We saw you fainted in the snow..

I-I'm fine.. Thanks..

Silence came and no one spoke. It was too awkward. Jiyoung broke the silence. She got off from the sofa.

I-I should b-be going.. S-Sorry for d-disturbing..

Before Jiyoung could reached the door , she wobbled and felt her head in pain. She almost fell until Chanyeol grabbed her. His touch sent shivers down her spine and Jiyoung could felt her heart beating faster. Chanyeol gulped and avoided her gaze. He carried her bridal style to the sofa.

R-rest m-more.. Y-You s-stil s-sick..

Chanyeol stuttered. Jiyoung sighed.

You don't have to be nice with me.. Don't make me fall for you all again.. 

EXO looked at Jiyoung. They saw her tears rolling down her cheeks.

The letter.. you wrote to me... You all said that you would kill me if you saw me.. Why can't you just kill me?

EXO gulped and felt guilty in their hearts.

I lost everything.. I lost my parents.. my brothers.. my best friends and even my childhood friends..

EXO went speechless and felt guilty to see Jiyoung's tears.

About this last battle.. Please don't show any mercy on me.. Don't make yourself guilty after making your decisions.. Your decisions are already stated.. is to kill me and revenge for your parents..

Jiyoung got off from the sofa and looked at EXO. She blocked her right eye.

Although I'm The Tree Of Life.. I made my own decisions.. When that day comes.. no one can stop me.. No one will know what will happen to me.. One thing I know.. I want to repay you for all the memories and fun you gave it to me.. I will pay you all..

Her right eye vibrated and her right eye was tearing in blood. She held onto the pain of her right eye. She smiled bitterly at them.

Jin and Jia.. Thank you.. It's nice to meet you again.. I miss you too~ Please.. continue to grow strong..

Jin and Jia nodded. They hugged Jiyoung and cried in her embraced.

Don't cry.. You're big now.. You have to be strong like EXO oppas.. Arrasso?

Jin and Jia nodded. Jiyoung laid a kiss on their head and left the house. When she was far away from the house , she turned and looked at the house. She smiled.

I have made my decisions.. I will do it for you..

Tears fell and Jiyoung ran back to the castle. 

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 48!! YESH! Double updates!! I hope all of you enjoy reading it!! Please continue to support me and wait for me too! School is going to open again tomorrow so I can't update on school days but I will be back again on the weekends! Please wiat for me and I wanted to finish this story as soon as possible and started a new one! Please support me~~ Thanks~~ BYEE~~ See you again in the weekends~!