Chapter 17

The Forbidden Love

" B-Baekhyun s-shhi.. " Young tried to push him away but failed. * Please help me T_T * " DINNER'S READY!! " D.O shouted from the kitchen. The others came running down the stairs and froze when they saw Baekhyun on top of Young. Lay went and grabbed Baekhyun off Young. " YAH! Put me down! I want to kiss my Young! " Baekhyun pouted and a smack on the head. " YAH! I SAID DINNER IS READY!! " D.O shouted and everyone ran to the dining table.

 

" Whoa.. It looks delicious! " Young's eyes blinked in excitement. D.O chuckled. " I hope you enjoy it.. " Young nodded and started eating. " Hmm.. Delicious! " Young blinked in excitement and EXO found it cute. Lay who was sitting beside her saw a stain at the corner of her lips. He cupped her chin and turned to face him. Young blinked in surprise while munching the food. She cocked her head to the side in confusion. " Is there something wrong - " Young was cut when she widened her eyes in shocked. Lay was the stain off her lips. She froze and everyone on the table dropped their spoon. 

 

Lay smiled , showing his dimples. Young stood up. " E-excuse m-me.. " Young's cheeks was as red as a tomato! She ran to the garden. She ruffled her hair in frustration. " Omo! What just happened?! AISH!!! Why are they doing this?!! Nae Michigeso! " Young gripped onto her hair tightly and kicked the grass. " You're going to be bold if keep grabbing your hair.. " Young jumped in surprised and saw Sehun leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed. " H-how l-long have y-you b-been t-there? " Young mentally facepalmed for stuttering. " Not long.. " Sehun came and sat on the grass beside her. " Sehun shhi.. " " Hmm? " " Why are they so touchy today? " Sehun looked at Young. The moonlight shone on her and it was beautiful.

 

* It's because of the full moon , you idiot! * " Maybe it's because of you? " Young blinked in surprised. " Me? W-waeyo? " The wind blew and Sehun smell her scent. Lavender. He can't took it anymore because of her scent. " Sehun shhi? " Young waved her hands in front of Sehun. Sehun pinned her down on the ground staring at her liked he wanted to kiss her so bad. " S-Sehun s-shhi.. " Young blushed when Sehun leaned closer to her. He kissed her forehead , down to the nose , skipped the lips to her neck and her jaw. Young blushed when Sehun's warm lips were on her neck. She tried to push him away but Sehun hugged her waist tightly.

 

" AISH! THIS MAKNAE! " Young turned and saw Luhan. Luhan got Sehun off Young. " Hyung! I want to kiss my Young! " Sehun pouted. Luhan smacked his head and kicked him out of the garden. " Gwenchana? " Young sighed in relieve and nodded. Luhan smiled and caressed her cheeks. Young turned and saw Luhan's doe eyes. " I-I s-should g-go.. " Young was about to left the garden , but Luhan grabbed her wrist. " Why don't you stay here for the night? It's getting late.. " Young bit her bottom lips and nodded. Luhan smiled and pulled her to the living room where everyone was. Young looked down to see Luhan's fingers interwined with her. She blushed at the sudden warmth.

 

" Hyung.. Young will be staying here for the night.. It's getting late.. " Suho nodded. " Can she sleep with me in my room? " EXO jaws dropped and turned their attention to Luhan. " A-ani.. I can just sleep on the couch.. " " But I want Young to sleep in my room.. She slept with me before.. " Kai said with a smirk. " She won't be sleeping with any of you.. " " But , Suho shhi.. Let me sleep on the couch.. I'm okay with it.. " Young said and tried her best to convince Suho. Suho sighed and nodded. " I'll go get some clothes for you.. " Young nodded and Suho went to grab some clothes for Young.

 

" There you go.. You can use the bathroom near the kitchen.. " Young smiled and went to the bathroom. She took a warm bath. She wore the clothes that Suho had gave her. The shirt was big for her and it covered the shorts too. She came out from the bathroom with wet hair. EXO jaws were dropped to the ground when they saw her in that shirt. It was y because she was showing her long , milky legs. She took a seat between XiuMin and Chen. " Young ah.. Are you wearing any pants? " Chen lifted up the shirt but XiuMin stopped him and glared at Chen. " Young ah.. You'll get a cold if your hair is wet.. " XiuMin took the towel and dried it for her. When he saw Young was busy watching tv , he took the chance and smell her hair. It had the flowers scent. 

 

He smiled and continued to dry her hair. " Wanna watch movie , Young ah? " Young turned and blinked. " Err.. I'm fine with it if you guys wanna watch.. " They nodded and went to find some movie to watch. They decided to watch Iron Man 3. Young felt asleep on the couch when watching the tv. " Okay.. We need to go now.. " Suho whispered and they nodded. They changed into their wolf form and left the house except for one person. Suho looked at Young and smiled. He laid a kiss on her forehead. " Sweet dreams , Young ah.. " Suho changed into his wolf form and left the house , leaving Young in the house sleeping.

 

falling_heart.giffalling_heart.gif

 

Here's chapter 17 ! I hope you enjoy reading ti and continued to support me! I'll be doing double updates today! Hope you enjoyed it!!